Happienumber gets ahold of herself

23 hours ago, Happienumber said:

My friend was like “I left you a step stool to reach the cabinets” (this is a person I’ve only met once in person and three years ago and we only see each other on zoom so she forgets HOW tall I am, and she is VERY short) and I was like chica if I jump I’ll hit my head on the ceiling. 

I'm tall but I climb to get to the top shelves bc it's way more fun. :D And to be fair, it's probably safer than my other options - an exercise ball, saddle chair or the stool with only two good legs.

16 hours ago, Happienumber said:

069D508F-CBA9-43FD-9806-F03A2635769A.jpeg.071042d90fb9d661101717cfca91abad.jpeg

mihrains back

BOOOO :( 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Rookie said:

You need one of those migraine pressure helmets that squeeze your head. I have no clue if they work. 

Feel better fren ❤️ 

I ouugjt to try one. This has been a non stop headache for two maybe three weeks that’s gone into a migraine three times in the last 8 days so…..

18 hours ago, Aquarii said:

I hope you feel better quickly!

tumblr_inline_pmknzmUdBQ1wyzfz1_540.gifv

definitely FELT like I was dying. 

Im sick of coming to the brink of death over and over. 
E8E5E761-6125-4CFB-87F6-4F39F007B7CD.thumb.jpeg.8cb0d90f68391f98c20e57c636f43abf.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I climb to get to the top shelves bc it's way more fun. :D And to be fair, it's probably safer than my other options - an exercise ball, saddle chair or the stool with only two good legs.

hahahaha Epic.

Yeah all of those sound like really REALLY bad options 😂 

For  reference this is me and the tallest cabinet (and ceiling)

6CA2F9E0-A19E-4156-845D-1456B50D113C.thumb.jpeg.e1f69d8e702360ff11afe8661935479d.jpeg

can’t shrink that photo on mobile my condolences. 

this is the tallest ceiling in the house as well. This is not an apartment crafted for giants, even small ones.

• Like 2

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

2 hours ago, Happienumber said:

I ouugjt to try one. This has been a non stop headache for two maybe three weeks that’s gone into a migraine three times in the last 8 days so…..

um…that sounds really serious? I don’t think headaches are supposed to last that long…

definitely FELT like I was dying. 

Im sick of coming to the brink of death over and over. 

Yes, um, if it isn’t too much to ask, I would really prefer it if you didn’t do that 😆

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

this is the tallest ceiling in the house as well. This is not an apartment crafted for giants, even small ones.

Omg, those are some of the lowest ceilings I have seen in a house. I think I am about your height, maybe slightly taller, so that would be a no-go for me, haha. I would be cracking my knuckles on the ceiling every time I stretched. I hope that place doesn’t have a ceiling fan or chandelier…

• Like 1

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

52 minutes ago, Aquarii said:

um…that sounds really serious? I don’t think headaches are supposed to last that long…

7151DDCB-90C6-438E-9EDD-831AFB8C7DC6.gif.c1eb91531ccb64e3a8ac991b25bbc8fd.gif

yeah I mean It’s probably stress or an anyeurism.

2 hours ago, Aquarii said:

Yes, um, if it isn’t too much to ask, I would really prefer it if you didn’t do that 😆

CDFFB333-70CC-4824-A023-7AEBE6C26CE2.gif.a364af7f40e266bbaa5717373e9a5ac5.gif

2 hours ago, Aquarii said:

I would be cracking my knuckles on the ceiling every time I stretched.

oh I am CONSTANTLY. And there’s a beam I have to duck under— I beaned myself hard the first time lol. Like.

im tall but this is a poorly designed structure lol. At least the lights are recessed. A fan would be my end. 

• Like 1

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

38 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Hey how tall are you? wow

181 or 182cm depending on how straight I stand and how much they try to flatten my hair lol. 5’11.5ish. In any kind of shoes that aren’t chucks im over 6ft but barefoot I duck just under. 
Every time I go to the dr they give me a different number (why do they keep measuring adults? Are we supposed to change? Although the fact I get a different result every time seems indicative that yes? Lol) 

42 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Hope the migraine eases off ❤️ xx

thanks i hope so too! The migraine is gone but the headache is still my enemy. 

• Like 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

181 or 182cm depending on how straight I stand and how much they try to flatten my hair lol. 5’11.5ish. In any kind of shoes that aren’t chucks im over 6ft but barefoot I duck just under. 

Never flatten your hair, my glorious leviathan. Do nothing to reduce your stature; everyone is envious and in awe of the tallness. Also I bet you don't have to get on your toes to get things out of the cupboard because your thoughtless partner keeps rearranging them. You'll never be oppressed by teacups that are IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!

Every time I go to the dr they give me a different number (why do they keep measuring adults? Are we supposed to change? Although the fact I get a different result every time seems indicative that yes? Lol)

No they just want to partake of the tallness in some tiny way.

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

11 hours ago, Happienumber said:

And there’s a beam I have to duck under— I beaned myself hard the first time

I'm sorry you hit your head, but this made me laugh because all I could picture was:

Gandalf hits his head the hobbit lotr hobbit gandalf, bilbo, lord, rings, hits, head GIF

• Haha 1

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

16 hours ago, Happienumber said:

The migraine is gone but the headache is still my enemy. 

Yuck. Hope it goes away soon. 

105/180 minutes. 
Trying some tricks with the juggling today,  a double flip in the middle of the pattern, and also trying a sort of back-hand throw. 
First time trying bo staff strikes and they were horrifically bad lol. But that just means “room for improvement”

• Like 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

16 hours ago, Harriet said:

Never flatten your hair, my glorious leviathan.

it’s a moot point anyway, unless I m directly out of the shower (like two videos ago I think there was snake-head me with wet hair) it’s got a life of it’s own and significant gravity defying properties. Efforts to control it are largely in vain. 

16 hours ago, Harriet said:

You'll never be oppressed by teacups that are IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!

😂🤣😆 this sounds incredibly frustrating! 
it is nice to always be able to reach cabinets but also annoying to have ones head and feet hit both ends of almost all beds haha. 

7 hours ago, Artemis Prime said:

I'm sorry you hit your head, but this made me laugh because all I could picture was:

Gandalf hits his head the hobbit lotr hobbit gandalf, bilbo, lord, rings, hits, head GIF

this has literally been me in this house since Monday LOL 😂 

3 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Yuck. Hope it goes away soon. 

thanks I think I SHOULD get it checked out if it lasts for too much longer.

• Like 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

21 hours ago, Happienumber said:

181 or 182cm depending on how straight I stand and how much they try to flatten my hair lol. 5’11.5ish.

Ah, so you are a bit taller than me. I am 5’10”.

thanks I think I SHOULD get it checked out if it lasts for too much longer.

um, you SHOULD have got it checked out like a week or two ago, lol

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 11:22 PM, Happienumber said:

Mine doesn't measure me 😧 I want to know for sure how tall I am but don't wanna bother anyone here LOL because I feel it is silly. Maybe I can find an inconspicuous wall I can add a small pencil mark to

• Like 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

17 hours ago, Aquarii said:

Ah, so you are a bit taller than me. I am 5’10”.

9f22b65bb78c9ad915f522c706ebf1da.png.4448f3f9f80b25d269b2b477f49f31d0.png

17 hours ago, Aquarii said:

um, you SHOULD have got it checked out like a week or two ago, lol

I mean, it's more or less going away??

I think?

Yeah. It's feeling better.

42 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Mine doesn't measure me 😧

That's so weird! I mean, idk I also think it's weird that they DO measure me so in your case it's probably not that weird. Every time they measure me I think to myself "I am an entire adult what do you think is going to change?

Although come to think of it I did get a huge surprise when I had a 10cm growth spurt between 19 and 20 which is like...fully bizarre. I really just have....a lot of questions tbh. Doctors every time I've asked have been like "yeah that's weird but it can happen until you're 24... oh wait actually you're a girl so no, you should have been done at 15." and then literally never go further than that sentence. And I'm like...

ummm.gif.51b9f2c856e16584fd6f777066d395c9.gif

57 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Maybe I can find an inconspicuous wall I can add a small pencil mark to

You should do it.

Also wal-marts and home depot/lowes have measurement stickers on pillars and the corners of shelves sometimes LOL. Stand next to one and snap a selfie (more accurate than holding your hand against it because your hand might not be parallel to the floor)

46 minutes ago, Mistr said:

I am surprised that you can juggle knives in that house without sticking one in the ceiling. Excellent control!

Oh, I was hitting the ceiling a LOT. There was much video edited out hahahaha. But yes, it was a good exercise in control, I had to be a lot more aware. 

• Like 3

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Just 15 minutes today, although I'm going to try to do a little more inside now. My gloves were just NOT cutting it and about halfway through they were horrifyingly painful from the cold. It's been two hours since I came in and my fingers still hurt. 

I was rewatching my old videos and the tutorials on whip blind and I realized I had my throwing hand near my shoulder, whereas she has it starting from the hip/mid torso.

Screenshot_3.png.282e36ea1d57f3e11593011d4a218594.pngScreenshot_2.png.e8f7e3d985fe14d09c93b440b4750aaa.png

So I've been trying to practice starting the throw from lower down. But since I've been doing that I'm whacking my shoulder-- somehow it's not interfereing with how I'm catching it and you can't even see it in some of the videos but I could feel it. I'm guessing it's because I'm not moving my tossing arm enough into my back plane, which is almost definitly due to crappy shoulder mobility as that's my bad shoulder.  More reason to stretch??

I'm kind of disappointed that the double throw on the knife is barely noticeable. For the difficulty increase, I was hoping it would look flashier. 

• Like 3

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

135/180 minutes for today. I did a little more kali stick work. Rewatching the video I'm seeing that I'm not chambering the stick at my hip low enough. It went from bad > better when I started thinking about it as circles like basic flow got my sliding the stick up and down the side of my body smoother, but still not low enough. 

• Like 3

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

4 hours ago, Happienumber said:

9f22b65bb78c9ad915f522c706ebf1da.png.4448f3f9f80b25d269b2b477f49f31d0.png

lol, I am fine with it. I will just let you walk ahead first. If you don’t hit your head on something, I will be all good 🤣

4 hours ago, Happienumber said:

I mean, it's more or less going away??

I think?

Yeah. It's feeling better.

Glad to hear, but having a headache for that long seems rather concerning.

55 minutes ago, Aquarii said:

If you don’t hit your head on something, I will be all good 🤣

honor-thank-you-for-your-sacrifice.gif.7de7ef4505dc8cea4907e4c702dd5159.gif

1 hour ago, Aquarii said:

having a headache for that long seems rather concerning.

It probably is. I'm so used to having so many headaches --

I get them from

1. Stress
  2. Not drinking enough (which is always)
  3. Some chemical scents but not all it's soap roulette
  4. Lack of sleep (which is always)
  5. Getting too warm
  6. Reading too long
  7. I forgot to breathe
  8. Head just felt like it today

-- that if I ever do have a brain tumor or an aneurism I'll almost certainly just lay down and try to sleep it off. 

One time when I was visiting my friend in Albania and had just avoided being human trafficked so I was kind of stressed and hadn't drank enough ect, I had the worst migraine of my life and went blind, and instead of like, calling the dr, I just laid on their living room floor and was like "lol I hope this passes because it will be very inconvenient for my friends to find my corpse in the morning. If this turns out to be not a regular migraine, sorry guys haha." 

1660941828_download(2).jpg.b6f19cff3614978efdbdf2577f5dc7f3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

2 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

One time when I was visiting my friend in Albania and had just avoided being human trafficked so I was kind of stressed and hadn't drank enough ect, I had the worst migraine of my life and went blind, and instead of like, calling the dr, I just laid on their living room floor and was like "lol I hope this passes because it will be very inconvenient for my friends to find my corpse in the morning. If this turns out to be not a regular migraine, sorry guys haha." 

Yikes! That's not good. :( 

7 hours ago, Happienumber said:

That's so weird! I mean, idk I also think it's weird that they DO measure me so in your case it's probably not that weird. Every time they measure me I think to myself "I am an entire adult what do you think is going to change?

lolllll entire adult. You kill me

Although come to think of it I did get a huge surprise when I had a 10cm growth spurt between 19 and 20 which is like...fully bizarre. I really just have....a lot of questions tbh. Doctors every time I've asked have been like "yeah that's weird but it can happen until you're 24... oh wait actually you're a girl so no, you should have been done at 15." and then literally never go further than that sentence. And I'm like...

ummm.gif.51b9f2c856e16584fd6f777066d395c9.gif

doctor: 

Leaving James Harden GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

everyone else:

go back what GIF by Pop TV
Sorry Celebrity Masterchef GIF by MasterChefAU

😂 I love that they are like WELP ANYWAYS….. blame hormones… always blame hormones

You should do it.

Also wal-marts and home depot/lowes have measurement stickers on pillars and the corners of shelves sometimes LOL. Stand next to one and snap a selfie (more accurate than holding your hand against it because your hand might not be parallel to the floor)

jurassic park dinosaur GIF by Pretty Whiskey / Alex Sautter
ok I need to do this lolllll I’m sure there’s something I need at Home Depot

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}