23 hours ago, Salinger said:

Amazingly cool and badass :D xx

14 hours ago, Mistr said:

Very cool lightsaber moves!

13 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Nice moves! :) 

Thankyou.gif.b7e3b8153125234068e1f333141bf06f.gif

80/180 minutes so far for the week, planning on doing some saberstaff this afternoon after work. 

That is if I don't fall asleep

Spoiler

because I was up at 3am with sickening nightmares that I still feel squicked over

Spoiler

like even now the things that happened to me in the dream I can still feel as physical pain in my body even now that I'm fully awake

so I'm not in the best headspace and I'm also just sleepy and my eyes feel like sandpaper from sleeping only 2 hours. 

but I am excited because I haven't played with the saberstaff yet since the blades came for it. 

• Like 3

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

5 hours ago, Happienumber said:

80/180 minutes so far for the week, planning on doing some saberstaff this afternoon after work. 

That is if I don't fall asleep

but I am excited because I haven't played with the saberstaff yet since the blades came for it. 

You know, playing with a bladed weapon on two hours of sleep just doesn't sound like the best life choice you could make.

Maybe go through your full mobility routine to get the tension out of your muscles?

You could add some staff work, where you focus on beating the ^%%$$@# out of the phantoms remaining from your nightmare.

• Like 1

Level 60  Viking paladin

My current challenge    Battle log 

2 hours ago, Mistr said:

You know, playing with a bladed weapon on two hours of sleep just doesn't sound like the best life choice you could make.

PRobably right as I messed with it for ten minutes and bonked myself on the head pretty immediately. The thing is LONG and HEAVY holy moly. It's going to need a different skill set for sure, and I'll need to be on my game to do it. 

2 hours ago, Mistr said:

Maybe go through your full mobility routine to get the tension out of your muscles?

This was a really good suggestion, I didn't realize how much I was a solid knot and how much everything hurt until I started stretching. 

All I've wanted to do all day was sleep, I even tried to take a nap but my heartrate went sky high and I couldn't get it down for like a half hour after. So frustrating. 

source.gif

murder-spongebob.gif

• Like 1

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

8 hours ago, Happienumber said:

All I've wanted to do all day was sleep, I even tried to take a nap but my heartrate went sky high and I couldn't get it down for like a half hour after. So frustrating. 

source.gif

This sounds rough. I hope you find a way to get the recuperation you need.

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

5 hours ago, Harriet said:

This sounds rough. I hope you find a way to get the recuperation you need.

i hope sometime soon. I took a hard core med to sleep last night with hope of sleeping ten hours but the dog — and this is SO weird for him— woke me up every hour on the hour to let him outside and because that’s so strange (I’ve been housing for this dog on an off for half a year now) I actually did get up to let him out,  but half the time he just stood on the porch for a minute and looked around.

honesyly if I had t had three lorazepam in me and was kneeling at the door 80% asleep trying to get the dog back in, I would have been freaked out by this. It was almost like he kept hearing things outside he needed to inspect. 
My panic side would have said hired assassin swat team, but my logical side especially in The light of being not killed last night says bear or moose, maybe coy dog pack.79D653B3-192A-4279-B217-F4BC29B3439C.thumb.jpeg.e9d22f4ae7c3cebde4328780b44292ae.jpeg

and of course now he’s asleep lol

Other than that that at least I had no nightmares despite sleeping in only 45 minute intervals and the meds made me fall back to sleep unrealistically fast every time I got back in bed. 

4BBE684A-4C3A-4E88-8328-478850C17D16.gif.c032d576e1fe5977f26f1f2a9b625018.gif

• Like 1

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

6 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

I asked his girlfriend to video him opening it I desperately want to see his reaction

LOL you'll have to let us know what happens. :) 

• Like 1

I am predicting either 100% absolute  guileless innocence, "oh what a nice gift! What could be in here!"

trot.jpg?fit=600,300&ssl=1&resize=1280,720

OR 

100000000000% suspicion like

suspicious-man-is-trying-to-open-box-to-

"It's from HN it's definitly a box of bees, call EOD to get one of their robots in here"

• Like 1

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

4 hours ago, Happienumber said:

IT depends on how recently he remembers my last prank. 

lol, I think if I pranked one of my brothers with a glitter bomb, it might start WWIII

• Haha 1

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

20 minutes ago, Aquarii said:

lol, I think if I pranked one of my brothers with a glitter bomb, it might start WWIII

It will between us as well (at least, a good natured WWIII.) but his retaliations usually came in the form of say, bodily throwing me off a pier into a slushy November lake, and since we are 9 hrs distant from each other and he has no drivers license I feel I'm temporarily safe. 

He's always been more direct and needing actual access to my person for his half of the battle, but perhaps he's polished his skills in the last 11 years...

I should make myself ready lol

ezgif-5-f1222aa94b.gif.493ed99e95cc376c20ed0803639b12cd.gif

ezgif-5-9eb9381203.gif.0819de81cc5e0de524da549745f8ecb8.gif

• Haha 1

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

54 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

It will between us as well (at least, a good natured WWIII.) but his retaliations usually came in the form of say, bodily throwing me off a pier into a slushy November lake, and since we are 9 hrs distant from each other and he has no drivers license I feel I'm temporarily safe. 

He's always been more direct and needing actual access to my person for his half of the battle, but perhaps he's polished his skills in the last 11 years...

I should make myself ready lol

ezgif-5-f1222aa94b.gif.493ed99e95cc376c20ed0803639b12cd.gif

ezgif-5-9eb9381203.gif.0819de81cc5e0de524da549745f8ecb8.gif

See, my brothers can be rather cunning and clever when they are motivated. And one of them can hold a grudge till the end of time, lol. So if I pranked him, I would never be safe until he was even, haha.

• Haha 1

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

2 hours ago, Aquarii said:

See, my brothers can be rather cunning and clever when they are motivated. And one of them can hold a grudge till the end of time, lol. So if I pranked him, I would never be safe until he was even, haha.

Nice lol. I think I'd like having someone to be in a prank war with that was at my level, but I think I'd also miss being able to get away with classic pranks (like a second wireless mouse plugged into the computer) and causing mayhem with just that lol. I feel like getting into a high level prank war with a worthy opponent would be amazing though, and an excellent way to sharpen skills. 

Thor has NO concept of subtlety or misdirection BUT he does have a ridiculously (actually eidetic) long memory and a continuous tally of whether or not we are "Even" so in the eventuality that he hasn't picked anything up from me and upped his prank game, very DEFINITELY I can expect the next time I see him in person, even if it's 8 years from now, getting a bucket of chili over my head with an "that was for the glitter" comment. 

• Like 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Watching the shii-Cho videos again I realized I’m supposed to start from horse stance rather than front stance so I’m doing the drills that way now. 

I am the michilline man, it’s -30 this morning. 
instantly frozen snot.

• Like 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr