Flea has time

fleaball

Aaaaaand I went out to catch Pokémon for the first time in two weeks because it’s nice out and I slipped on ice and now I’m at an urgent care because my entire right arm hurts like a motherfucker. There goes my plan of spending the day playing video games. 

waiting to have X-rays done but based on the initial exam the NP doesn’t think anything is broken or worrisome, just angry tendons and ligaments. I’ll take it. 

• Sad 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Gremlinnnnnsssss. I didn’t hit my head. I know that for a fact. But I do currently have a headache from clenching my jaw and since they obviously asked if I hit my head I’m going “wait what if I did?” I didn’t. This is very familiar pain, it’s on the opposite side from where I fell, and it lessens whenever I do what the PT taught me to deal with it. Not to mention every part of me that hit the ground was soaking wet and my head was not. But this just keeps circling in my head. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

No sprains, no fractures, no dislocated shoulder (didn’t even realize that was on the menu). Just soreness. Lots of soreness. I’ll take that over any of the alternatives. Ibuprofen will be my best friend for a bit. bleh. 

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi