Simple and Sinister - 2022

Day 20- Wednesday   Addiction free days: 6

Challenge Day 18

Stretching: 1          Workout   : 0                                                Meal one: 1           Cooking: 1

Did everything except working out. But its fine nontheless, it was a great day. Waking up at 5:50, which is still better than 7:50, streched as usual. Cooked green peas, some meat, eggs, mozzarellas, but i didn't worked out. Hmm, i wonder on how can i improve that 

Waking up:  1      Addiction:  1                                              Memory : 0           Studying: 1

Managed to stay addiction clean. I didn't even had any urges, it was amazing. Feeling some hunger in the evening truly spices things up and makes you more productive. Crave the hunger :D i didn't practiced my memory though. Bad, gotta do something about it 

Dark Half: 1                     Newsz: 0                                              Then->IF: 1          Numbers: 0

The then if worked like wonders, i decided to not talk to my dark half, but to just visualize it when i cross my fingers. For now it will suffice, the mind is my afterall. I ain't sure of the newz section and on how to handle it, and if it has any meaning.

Habit0:1           Habit1:1                          Habit2:1                         Habit3:1               Habit4:1

Habit5:1           Habit6:1                          Habit7:1                         Habit8:1               Habit9:1

I defined my habits, so for now lets say that i did amazing :D

Teeth:2                      Update this:1                                            Expenses?:1      Goals Read:1

I have read my goals, but i didn't visualized them. Improvement? we will see

Day score:23                                   Failure counter :D:????                       Day feeling: 10/10!             

What can be improved?: Dull challenge, wasting to much time just wandering around. Work habits perhaps? or too soonMorning eating routine      

Did you acted on your last improvement list?: Nope, i didn't even looked at it or remembered it today. This can be fixed tough :D 

• Wow 1

"A single spark of passion can change a man forever
A moment in a lifetime is all it takes to break it"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D

From your previous posts, it sounds like you're feeling a bit overwhelmed by how many things you need to do. If it continues to be a problem, consider dropping one thing from it. Slow and consistent :) I read a great article from Atomic Habits author James Clear that talks about focusing on the most important things and completely forgetting everything else: https://jamesclear.com/buffett-focus. This was very helpful and has helped me to build the courage to stop trying to split my attention so much and really just focus on what really matters.

Glad you bounced back and had such a good day. Great job!

"We will be the gods we choose to be, not those who have been" - Kratos (God of War 2018)

Current Challenge  |  Previous Challenges: 3 2 1

Active Quests:

17% body fat: ⏹️ 18% body fat:

30 Days:  14 Days Intermittent Fasting 7 Days Intermittent Fasting: 

200 pounds: ⏹️ 205 pounds:  210 pounds: 

20 Unassisted Pull ups: ⏹️ 14 Unassisted Pullups:  8 Unassisted Pullups

Day 21- Friday Addiction free days: 7

Challenge Day 19

Stretching: 1          Workout   : 0                                                Meal one: 1           Cooking: 1

All as planned, but i haven't planned a single workout yet except then ones on Saturday and Sunday. Its friday so i am more relaxed overall :D 

Waking up:  1      Addiction:  1                                                  Memory : 1           Studying: 1

Managed to not relapse! also woke up at a right hour. Practiced my memory and had one tomato timer in perfect silence :D 

Dark Half: 1                     Newsz: 0                                              Then->IF: 1          Numbers: 1

Hmm, kinda in the dark here. I need to perhaps talk with my shadow in the morning?

Habit0:1           Habit1:1                          Habit2:1                         Habit3:1               Habit4:1

Habit5:1           Habit6:1                          Habit7:1                         Habit8:1               Habit9:1

Work in progress

Teeth:2                      Update this:1                                            Expenses?:1      Goals Read:1

Goals read but without any emotional attachement. Also some of them are too vague, gotta work that 

Day score:25                                   Failure counter :D:work in progress                       Day feeling: 10/10!             

What can be improved?: Dull challenge, wasting to much time just wandering around. Work habits perhaps? or too soon     

Did you acted on your last improvement list?: i optimized a little my morning routine 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D

17 hours ago, thealienthing said:

From your previous posts, it sounds like you're feeling a bit overwhelmed by how many things you need to do. If it continues to be a problem, consider dropping one thing from it. Slow and consistent :) I read a great article from Atomic Habits author James Clear that talks about focusing on the most important things and completely forgetting everything else: https://jamesclear.com/buffett-focus. This was very helpful and has helped me to build the courage to stop trying to split my attention so much and really just focus on what really matters.

Glad you bounced back and had such a good day. Great job!

Thanks man. I actually really managed to recover, and the track is right. My progresses are very good, and i have my goals in mind. Even though i have to admit, some of them are far too generic

17 hours ago, Rhodefern said:

Wow, this is rad! I appreciate all the work you're doing. Inspiring! BTW, I also rely on (several) spreadsheets for mapping goals and progress like this. It's so helpful!

What kinds of If---->Then statements are you thinking of? Is the purpose to give you countermeasures for when you're about to fail on something?

"If you feel hunger, or think about food ---->THEN bite gently your tongue" to remind you to stay on track. I am trying to make it a habit. How did you organized your spreadsheet? You can see mine in my signature, its al work in progress btw :D 

• Like 1

Looked in on your spread sheet. Looking good! Your percentage this week has improved. Of course our first weeks tend to be our best, but seems like you're on track! Keep going!

"We will be the gods we choose to be, not those who have been" - Kratos (God of War 2018)

Active Quests:

Day 24- Friday Addiction free days: 8

Challenge Day 22

Still didn't worked out. I am feeling quite tired, so for now it will suffice :D 

Waking up:  1      Addiction:  1                                                  Memory : 0           Studying: 1

Managed to not relapse! woke up in time, but didn't studies memory 

Dark Half: 1                     Newsz: 0                                              Then->IF: 1          Numbers: 1

Still not good progress on this one. Need to be more defined

Work in progress

Teeth:2                      Update this:1                                            Expenses?:1      Goals Read:0

I forgot to read the goals

Day score:13                                   Failure counter :D:1                       Day feeling: 6/10          

What can be improved?: Dull challenge, wasting to much time just wandering around. Work habits perhaps? or too soonRoutine not optimal, still wasted time    

Did you acted on your last improvement list?: nope, need to change this. I am just quite tired. Boring day, but it could have been worse

• Like 1

Day 26- Wednesday  Addiction free days: 10

Challenge Day 22

Stretching: 1          Workout   : 1                                                Meal one: 1           Cooking: 1

Did everything. 

Waking up:  1      Addiction:  1                                                  Memory : 0           Studying: 1

Did everything except memory

Dark Half: 1                     Newsz: 0                                              Then->IF: 1          Numbers: 0

wip

Work in progress

Teeth:2                      Update this:1                                            Expenses?:1      Goals Read:1

I forgot to read the goals

Day score:14                                   Failure counter :D:2                       Day feeling: 8/10          

What can be improved?: Dull challenge, wasting to much time just wandering around. Work habits perhaps? or too soonRoutine not optimal, still wasted time    

Did you acted on your last improvement list?: nope, but it was an amazing day nontheless 

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Alright, lets change the  tracking style once again 

32- Wednesday     

Challenge Day - 2

image.png.c3c3b08c5ebbb1ef90c90981f7e1582d.png

Everything is almost perfect!

What can be improved?:

- Dull challenge

- Wasting to much time just wandering around. 

- Work habits perhaps? or too soon

Routine not optimal, still wasted time    

- Memory Work needs to be more structured

- KG workout is not clearly defined

- How do you make an efficient failure counter? Who knows, need to experiment with this

Day feeling: 10/10  :D

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

33- Friday

Challenge Day - 3

image.png.6841ca4a24a2d17ccfa08303e5d90c85.png

Everything is almost perfect! i didn't do KG, but whatever

What can be improved?:

- Wasting to much time just wandering around. 

- Work habits perhaps? or too soon

- Memory Work needs to be more structured

- KG workout is not clearly defined

- How do you make an efficient failure counter? Who knows, need to experiment with this

Will power training idea? I get a chocolate cookie and i try to not eat it :D

Day feeling: 8/10  :D

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

D 43- Monday

Challenge Day - 13

image.png.b54d10726598b9f97053328f817daacd.png

I am trying to get out from another rut, nothing more to say. I am feeling quite lost rn, but still trying to keep moving somehow

What can be improved?:

- Wasting to much time just wandering around. 

- Work habits perhaps? or too soon

- Memory Work needs to be more structured

- KG workout is not NOT defined

- Failure counter not made

Will power training idea? I get a chocolate cookie and i try to not eat it :D

Day feeling: 6/10  

What do you think is the biggest cause of your rut? Can you pinpoint an element in your life that obviously is no longer serving you? I did intermittent fasting last challenge which was a good goal, but I found something better so I kicked it. Just because we choose to leave behind some personal commitment, doesn't mean we're "giving up" or bad because we found that it doesn't serve us as well as we hoped it would.

Consider what your goals are and if something just isn't working for you, you can leave it behind. Make sure you leave yourself some room to succeed without too much personal strain. You don't want to feel overwhelmed by your personal goals :)

Active Quests:

Agreeing with Kratos that there's nothing wrong with dropping a goal if it's not beneficial to you, or if you think you need to concentrate your focus and energy. But also, that is a heck of a bounce back from a rough week. 

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

On 2/17/2022 at 6:55 PM, Artemis Prime said:

Agreeing with Kratos that there's nothing wrong with dropping a goal if it's not beneficial to you, or if you think you need to concentrate your focus and energy. But also, that is a heck of a bounce back from a rough week. 

I think that all of my goals are reasonable, and most of them are just simple daily habits. I just can't get them to work sometimes :D Oh well, i am failing since i was born, so nothing terrible happened haha 

On 2/16/2022 at 6:15 AM, Kratos said:

What do you think is the biggest cause of your rut? Can you pinpoint an element in your life that obviously is no longer serving you? I did intermittent fasting last challenge which was a good goal, but I found something better so I kicked it. Just because we choose to leave behind some personal commitment, doesn't mean we're "giving up" or bad because we found that it doesn't serve us as well as we hoped it would.

Consider what your goals are and if something just isn't working for you, you can leave it behind. Make sure you leave yourself some room to succeed without too much personal strain. You don't want to feel overwhelmed by your personal goals :)

actually everything right now is pretty necessary and good. i just have difficulties some weeks. especially for the waking up part. But i am failing since i was born, so really nothing new under the sun :D 

• Like 1

How are things going? Haven't seen you on in a while.

Active Quests:

On 3/4/2022 at 4:45 PM, Kratos said:

How are things going? Haven't seen you on in a while.

Hey, thanks for checking :D

i'm trying to keep going. Its hard (i'm ukranian) and i am feeling a hatred like never before. Now i will also host 3 kids, so that adds to my already precarious financial situation 

image.png.dfc755d94c0d0ae293db57a8b2d5b93a.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Unix said:

Hey, thanks for checking :D

i'm trying to keep going. Its hard (i'm ukranian) and i am feeling a hatred like never before. Now i will also host 3 kids, so that adds to my already precarious financial situation 

image.png.dfc755d94c0d0ae293db57a8b2d5b93a.png

Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear all this. It's a very good thing for you to be looking after those kids. I hope you stay safe and I'm praying for this whole conflict to end.

Active Quests: