Local Artist Brunelleschi Improves Their Health

Hey all,

This is technically not my first challenge as I've completed previous ones a few years ago, but I made a new account as a fresh start. My old challenges were completed pre-disability so I don't think it's fair to myself to have them for comparison. 

Full disclosure: I am in my mid 20s with chronic pain, use of a cane, and several other health issues, so my challenge may look slightly different than the average.

Foundation:

A strong support for the building to rest upon.

Go outside for a short walk, minimum 5 minutes, at least 2x per week.

(If I return for future challenges, this number will be higher when the weather is not horrifyingly cold)

Aquaducts:

Structures to supply freshwater from rivers to locations inland.

Drink 2 glasses of actual water per day.

Archways:

An architectural element that provides both support, visual intrigue, and framing to lead the eye.

Yoga/stretching at least 1x per week.

Maintenance:

Required upkeep, repairs, and cleaning.

Minimum 1x teeth brushing per day.

(No shame in admitting that things fall by the wayside when chronically ill, but teeth are important).

Frescos and Carvings:

Artistic design elements to add meaning, beauty, and storytelling to the interior.

Write daily positivity/gratitude entries in my personal journal.

[Open-endedly as a loose goal, also generally try to continue creating art -- I will share success as it happens.]

I look forward to undertaking this journey with you all, and am open to accountability partnerships, especially with other disabled rebels.

💜 Good wishes for a great start to the year.

• Like 3
On 1/3/2022 at 2:58 PM, Brunelleschi said:

Full disclosure: I am in my mid 20s with chronic pain, use of a cane, and several other health issues, so my challenge may look slightly different than the average.

We are all here for different reasons and with different circumstances ❤️ We all belong here though.

Your challenge looks great to me! :) I have had similar ones in the past.

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}