Running with an iPhone?

Does anyone run with their iPhone?   Mine is not huge, but  I am wondering what suggestions you all have for ways to carry it on a run.

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

I previously used an arm band, but I feel like as phones get bigger (and / or cases get bulkier), they are less comfortable. 

I currently have a flip belt (https://flipbelt.com/) and really like it, although a colleague of mine has complained about hers stretching out (mine is a little loose, but it's because I've lost some weight since I bought it). Sometimes it will get annoying having to adjust while on a run, but my phone has never fallen out and it has room for keys or anything else small you'd need to carry.

One of the long distance runners I follow (Amelia Boone) recommends Koala Clip (https://koalaclip.com/) and this will probably be my next purchase to try.

• Thanks 1

Most of my running tights have zippered pockets on the thigh and I usually keep my phone in there. Used to have an armband which I liked, but my phone is older, smaller model (2016 SE). Been having trouble finding a new armband that’s not way too big for my phone. 

Dry January | 2022 Reading Challenge

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One