Labyrinth 2: Underground - Deffy #76

On 3/6/2022 at 8:53 AM, deftona said:

I have already made the Instagram account I've just never posted anything. This is why Cooking With Lucha Dora has never materialised. I just use the Tik Tok I created for it to waste time on Tik Tok. Oops. 

Well clearly you need to get on this, because Cooking With Lucha Dora sounds like a definite winning idea.

6 hours ago, deftona said:

I am still refusing to shop but our meals will be starting to get interesting and a bit batshit soon.

Even more reason to get on that blog :P

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 4  -  CON: 1  -  CHA: 1  -  SAN: 2  -  INT: 2

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Little and Often

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

7 hours ago, deftona said:

It's quite funny how little food we have in our fridge, but our freezers and cupboards are still pretty full so I am still refusing to shop but our meals will be starting to get interesting and a bit batshit soon.

Oh but it's so satisfying to use up what you have! Like, "YES, I am eating this thing" instead of just having this lonely rice sitting in the back of the cupboard for a year saying "guys? Uh, guys? Did you forget about me?" 

:D 

8 hours ago, deftona said:

I am still refusing to shop but our meals will be starting to get interesting and a bit batshit soon

Every time you do this it makes me want to dig through my freezer to see what I can come up with.  But then I figure I'd just start buying more food to restock the freezer and pantry.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

6 hours ago, Jarric said:

Well clearly you need to get on this, because Cooking With Lucha Dora sounds like a definite winning idea.

I think this, and then I remember I have no charisma and think I should probably not bother LOL

5 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Oh but it's so satisfying to use up what you have! Like, "YES, I am eating this thing" instead of just having this lonely rice sitting in the back of the cupboard for a year saying "guys? Uh, guys? Did you forget about me?" 

:D 

Yes! I have so many tins of food I have forgotten about! But see below for an update here...

4 hours ago, Shello said:

Every time you do this it makes me want to dig through my freezer to see what I can come up with.  But then I figure I'd just start buying more food to restock the freezer and pantry.  

Yeah we were going to try to go for longer but I bought some very nice knickers on my way home from work today and TH made the very good (albeit joking) point that he has been living without mushrooms and I can't say no to knickers so we're going to go grocery shopping tomorrow so I can stop being a hypocrite. 

Of course, the knickers were a present for myself for International Women's Day. 

VIVA LA VULVA. 

• Like 6

It's the hyperman set

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Tuesday Update

I spent the whole day doing recruitment and it was fun but by the end of it I had completely had enough. We had some excellent candidates though, I am looking forward to training them. It was a long day, and when I got back home I couldn't really be bothered to do anything so we just lay on the sofa in the dark listening to the new Alt J album. I didn't love it. There were no super sexy standout tracks like with the first two albums. I will give it a chance and give it another listen though. 

I fasted until 3 and ate some parsnip soup and fruit while grading interviews. We had some vegetable stew and home made bread my mom gave us on Sunday and that was incredible. I got pinged by Track and Trace yesterday for the first time ever and I am just baffled it took two years for this to happen given my commuting route and my line of work. I don't have to do anything like self isolate or anything like that, but I do plan to test a lot over the coming days. 

They're supposedly coming to do our electrical work today but we've been messed about so much with this I will believe it when I see it. 

7/7 goals nailed. 

I Am The Champion GIFs | Tenor

• Like 7

It's the hyperman set

Wednesday Update

TH rang the company who are outsourcing our electrical work to make sure the appointment was still going to go ahead since the payment for the work stopped pending on the account as of yesterday morning. They confirmed it was. We still didn't believe it. It got to around 11am and as our appointment was supposed to be all day given the work is going to take a long time, TH rang again and asked them to call the contractor. They confirmed they were going to attend and we'd get a call from them soon. We did get a call from them soon. The job had been booked as an emergency call out through our insurance with a 1 hour appointment slot, and not as a paid for, all day long private job which is what it was. The contractor did come over and price up the work, but we've already had this done and paid the bloody money and we should have been beyond this by now. So now we're back to waiting for an appointment time to book in the work again. AND SO IT GOES. 

Luckily I didn't waste my day preparing to live without any electricity and I just played Cyberpunk all day while TH dealt with it. When the contractor finally left we went grocery shopping to get TH some mushrooms so he could stop complaining about my penchant for knickers. I played more Cyberpunk when we got home and then made us pizza for dinner. 

I didn't do too well on my goals as I decided to have a mini break from fasting etc given I couldn't train because I might not have power and also men would be in and out of my gym and I am not known for working out in appropriate clothing. I didn't take the piss with food though, and I am hoping this breaks my recent plateau because I am about ready to kick my scales in the tits. 

3/7 goals ticked off. 

• Sad 1
  • Angry on your Behalf 5

It's the hyperman set

7 hours ago, deftona said:

The contractor did come over and price up the work, but we've already had this done and paid the bloody money and we should have been beyond this by now. So now we're back to waiting for an appointment time to book in the work again. AND SO IT GOES. 

This is nus!  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

22 hours ago, Epsilonte said:

What is it with electricians in your country? :( Such a hassle :( 

I know! We found this with the drainage engineers when we had the issue with the sewer - nobody seemed to want to come and do the work. I can only assume that everyone is so filthy rich they don't need to work. 

15 hours ago, Shello said:

This is nus!  

IKR

Head Against Wall GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's the hyperman set

Thursday Update

Busy day again. I fasted until half one for strategic purposes at which point I ate a crabstick salad and phoned TH because he'd had some work stress he wanted to talk through. He warmed up some bolognese from the freezer from the other day and we watched mindless TV. 

I got 6/7 goals yesterday and although I broke my plateau, my weight is back up there again today. It's frustrating because I'm doing everything right but I guess I can't fight against these meds that make it hard to drop weight. AND SO IT GOES. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

It's the hyperman set

On 3/10/2022 at 3:19 PM, deftona said:

The job had been booked as an emergency call out through our insurance with a 1 hour appointment slot, and not as a paid for, all day long private job which is what it was. The contractor did come over and price up the work, but we've already had this done and paid the bloody money

I would have lost my shit at that point

2 hours ago, deftona said:

I can't fight against these meds that make it hard to drop weight. AND SO IT GOES. 

Would a virtual hug help?

I'm also curious about how things are going with you on Cyberpunk. 

Spoiler

I am simultaneously working my way through the Evelyn Parker saga, the Hellman disaster and whatever is going on with Takemura.  The Hellman stuff is on pause for now though, because I do NOT want to work with Brigitte after what the VDBs pulled.  Plus a bunch of side story stuff with Delemain and Panam that never seems to end even after I think I have finished with them,   No idea where to even look for Tarot stuff but I am sure I am missing them all over the place.

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 3/8/2022 at 8:22 PM, deftona said:

I think this, and then I remember I have no charisma and think I should probably not bother LOL

I find this very hard to believe; you seem like a pretty charismatic person to me.

But if you don't want to film a food blog, maybe think about writing one? Because I 100% know your writing is really engaging, so I think it could be a hit.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:22 PM, deftona said:

VIVA LA VULVA. 

Not Coldplay's best album...

6 hours ago, deftona said:

I know! We found this with the drainage engineers when we had the issue with the sewer - nobody seemed to want to come and do the work. I can only assume that everyone is so filthy rich they don't need to work. 

I think this is literally the case. We've got a major shortage of tradespeople at the moment (it's almost as though we told a significant portion of our workforce that they weren't welcome and that we'd rather they leave the country), so most of the industry has more than enough work to pay the bills.

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 4  -  CON: 1  -  CHA: 1  -  SAN: 2  -  INT: 2

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Little and Often

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

8 hours ago, deftona said:

It's frustrating because I'm doing everything right but I guess I can't fight against these meds that make it hard to drop weight. AND SO IT GOES. 

Stress could be an additional factor. Between work, and the stupid electrician scenario, I would've gained five pounds in stress weight.  Add medication to the mix and frankly, I think you're doing really well. You're exercising, eating healthy foods, and you're not giving up. <4

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Would a virtual hug help?

Always. 

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I'm also curious about how things are going with you on Cyberpunk. 

I think I am further along in some story line arcs than you are but it's hard to know without giving anything away! I have stopped pursuing the main questline for the most part for a while as I beef up my stats and upgrade my cyberware and it's made a huge difference to how well I do in battle. 

2 hours ago, Jarric said:

I find this very hard to believe; you seem like a pretty charismatic person to me.

Hmm, I can be pretty shy in real life, it completely depends how I vibe with people  so it's hard to know. 

Not Coldplay's best album...

I dunno, I feel like an album full of ode to vulvas would drastically improve this band because they're the most boring bastards I have ever encountered. 

I think this is literally the case. We've got a major shortage of tradespeople at the moment (it's almost as though we told a significant portion of our workforce that they weren't welcome and that we'd rather they leave the country), so most of the industry has more than enough work to pay the bills.

Oh my gosh Jarric, you're totally right! This hasn't occurred to me at all but it's definitely what's happened isn't it? Another reason to hate the Tories, amirite. 

38 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Stress could be an additional factor. Between work, and the stupid electrician scenario, I would've gained five pounds in stress weight.  Add medication to the mix and frankly, I think you're doing really well. You're exercising, eating healthy foods, and you're not giving up. <4

I'm actually not all that stressed, I'm beyond it now. I find it all quite funny to be honest. I do want it done and that bit is frustrating but I'm remaining pretty chipper about it all. Mostly because I think TH is about to punch someone over it and one of us has to remain level headed 🤣

Thank you for the pep talk though, I did need to put it all in perspective. 

• Like 3

It's the hyperman set

12 hours ago, deftona said:

I have stopped pursuing the main questline for the most part for a while as I beef up my stats and upgrade my cyberware and it's made a huge difference to how well I do in battle. 

100% agree here.  I am now level 22 but have 35 street cred just because I try and do as many side missions as possible.   I finally figured out how to find and craft new hacks so I am having fun deciding what kind of skills I want in my arsenal.  

I saw online there are some legendary clothing sets lying around so I am working on gathering them right now.  I am playing a corpo netrunner so the two legendary outfits I am trying to get are of course the corporate suit and the netrunner kit.  I saw there is also a nomad legendary outfit but that will probably have to wait for a different playthrough.

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Friday Update

I woke up with zero motivation to do anything and stepping on the scales and seeing a big weight gain for no reason at all was the final nail in the coffin so I just lay in bed being grumpy and wasting time. I did eventually get out of bed and hit the gym, but I still wasn't feeling it and it was a tick box exercise but hey, at least the box got ticked and it's done now. I spent the rest of the morning playing Civ V until TH finished work at which point we popped out to do some errands and picked up burgers on the way home. TH then had a lot of work stress and we spoke about this for a really long time, until I recommended he call someone at work to put his mind at ease which he did and it did. 

I didn't want anything for dinner because of the large, late lunch. But I didn't eat a single freggie. Oops. Today will be better. 

5/7 goals done.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

It's the hyperman set

Saturday Update

The morning was spent prepping the materials for the training I am running on Monday. The rest of the day was pretty busy. It really feels like spring is coming and it's really exciting. 

I fasted until half two when I ate a crabstick salad and when I got home I didn't really want to eat anything so just had a little slice of cake for dinner but then I got super hungry and just kept snacking all night so note to self - EAT DINNER YOU LUNATIC. 

Calories were over because of my stupid dinner related decisions. I got every other goal ticked off though for 6/7

• Like 7

It's the hyperman set

Sunday Update

I woke up feeling really motivated and I have no idea why. I decided to not question it and just capitalise and I had a great workout session. We went to my parents for customary tea and biscuit and then to the chemist to pick up TH's prescription.  When we got back I played Civ and I was having a great time until I leaned forward to grab something and my boobs smashed off my keyboard and I accidentally invaded Greece. Having no army at all, and being woefully unprepared for the violent rampage thirsted for by my chest, this completely fucked my game up so I had to start again so instead I just shut it down and put Cypress Hill on and did some Thug Cleaning. Which is normal cleaning, to Cypress Hill. 

Lunch was meal deal sammiches from Tesco and dinner was pie, mash and veg. We watched the last Pam and Tommy and it's a shame, I really loved this series. 

6/7 goals ticked off.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

It's the hyperman set

1 hour ago, deftona said:

I leaned forward to grab something and my boobs smashed off my keyboard and I accidentally invaded Greece

I suddenly feel like I understand the Ukraine invasion a lot better now

• Haha 4

Level 2 Ninja

Hello!

I didn't catch all the way up, but I did read this page!

I'm sorry to hear that Greece has been invaded by your boobs, and that they reacted poorly.  You'd think the Greek would be grateful.

It looks like you're doing well on goals.  Keep up the good work!

• Haha 3

Level 46 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

22 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I suddenly feel like I understand the Ukraine invasion a lot better now

They have a mind of their own, they almost always toot my car horn when I get out my car because they smash off my steering wheel and that's pretty embarrassing. They're thirsty for war AND attention. 

18 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Hello!

I didn't catch all the way up, but I did read this page!

I'm sorry to hear that Greece has been invaded by your boobs, and that they reacted poorly.  You'd think the Greek would be grateful.

It looks like you're doing well on goals.  Keep up the good work!

Hello back! 

I don't blame Alexander the Great one little bit - you have to keep the murderous boobs in line. 

• Like 3

It's the hyperman set

Monday Update

A super long day at work. It started with a meeting first thing and then I was delivering training all day so it went by pretty quickly but it's always tiring doing training. I fasted until half one because that was a logical place in the training to stop, and I ate a scotch egg salad which was incredible. TH made veggie burgers for dinner, then we ate bread and butter pudding my mom made and then lots of chocolates. Ooops. Everything felt really good in my mouth last night. Do you ever get it when the texture of foods just feels perfect? No I don't understand it either but I think this is why I just kept eating. 

6/7 goals and I'm feeling extra tubby this morning. Ho hum. 

• Like 5

It's the hyperman set

4 hours ago, deftona said:

scotch egg salad

I wish more places here sold scotch eggs, but I'm not sure I've ever seen them on a menu.  I've definitely never had one, but I'm pretty sure I would love them.

Level 46 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill