Asha's Month of Preparation

On 4/18/2022 at 1:03 PM, Asha Phoenix said:

Week Four:

πŸ†™πŸ†™πŸ†™πŸ†™πŸ†™πŸ†™πŸ†™

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

Clearly, I need to do something about the reading..... Vitamins weren't counted out, and can definitely see the negative affects of that. But hey! I'm getting ready for a tiny human, so I'm not really complaining a whole lot, aside from the fact that I should be taking the vitamins for Baby.....

Lover of all things Dragons and stuff -~-~-~ Sunrunner | LVL 3* 504|24 -185

β€œIt was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”
― Trisha White Priebe, The Glass Castle

Β 

Books in Progress: The Candlestone (10%)

2022 Books completed: The Silmarillion

Previous Challenges: 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Week Five:

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

β€œIt was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”

Β 

Sunday was really nice. Had church in the morning and actually went to the second hour class with D. Had lunch/spent the afternoon with family & celebrated my birthday. Some were down from Canada and it was really nice to see them. :) Finally was able to get my hair trimmed!!!! Super happy about that, though it feels super short now. lol.Β  Went to my small group in the evening and someone said something about my birthday and so commenced the awkward "everybody is singing Happy Birthday and I don't know where to look or if I should try to smile or what to do.... Where do I put my hands? Do I look okay??? Can this end now???? Someone hide me please!!!!" πŸ˜‚ Was a fun night though.

Been having some weird dreams this week and hoping that maybe they'll go away once Baby is born... lol. Speaking of Baby.... only 7 more days till her due date! So excited!!!

Β 

Wednesday was good. Got some new tires on my vehicle. Three of them were probably fine for a while longer, but the one kept leaking and I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to transporting a tiny human (or anyone for that matter. lol). Getting bills and stuff paid so we don't have to worry about it when Baby gets here. Ik I keep saying it, but I truly can't believe how close we are!!! 6 days!!! Really hoping she doesn't wait too long if she comes late. πŸ˜‚

Β 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:48 AM, Asha Phoenix said:

Week Five:

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

Week five went decent.... Was a good week overall, despite what the goals say. lol

Β 

Overall, did pretty well with stretching. Some days I didn't get in the stretching I wanted to, but still did enough to count.

Vitamins were hit and miss. The last two weeks nothing was counted out ahead of time, which is part of what led to the hit/miss.

Reading didn't happen.....like at all..... Probably should have set the book in a more visible spot.

Β 

Due date is tomorrow. Planning to put a challenge up, but depending on how things go, I might end up sticking to my battle log for a bit.

Β