fearless does it again: kitchen joy / keto comeback / kettlebell swings / career kickoff

Last challenge was awesome. I did get stuff done and felt amazing. And I need another challenge to finish what I started:

kitchen joy: Last challenge I took out all the furniture and got a new kitchen floor. K. my lovely neighbor, started building the cabinets too and bought the countertops. Now Im waiting for him to finish. Its still a lot of work but Im sure it will be finished by the end of this challenge. He is doing this unpaid, just as a kind neighborly move and has lots of work over at his house. So Im just gonna chill and be patient. Once he is done building in the furniture I have to put back in all the stuff and sell some old furniture I dont need. 

giphy.gif

keto comeback: Once I can cook in my home again I will happily go back to my old keto ways. I took a break and have managed not to gain a shit ton of weight. But last challenge I didnt manage to lose  like in the other challenges since December. Im not stressing about it, but this challenge I want to kill blubber again and fit into my professional pantsuit in June.

giphy.gif

kettelbell swings: I decided to pause this goal last challenge  because I just didnt have the time and mental space for it. The situation is different now and I commit to doing 5 minutes of home workouts of my choice every weekday in week zero. After that I will see how that went and build up to longer workouts. Goal: Find home workouts  you like doing and do them regularly. I have kettlebells, yoga equipment and lots of online resources for bodyweight stuff and stretching, yoga for beginners .. it would be cool if these home workouts became a habit for me.  Im not counting my hiking and dog walks here. they are a routine Im used to and I want to add something to that. My weakest points are strength and flexibility at the moment.

giphy.gif

career kickoff:

Disclaimer!

I am an active  member of a democratic political party. I write about it here because I have to organize my political career with my chronic illness. I sometimes post pictures showing the logo of the party knowing that some of you support opposing views. I would love to keep friends with you even if you dont agree with my political view ( which Im hardly ever talking about) its more about being a women in communal politics and how I prepare my 2023 campaign for city council. please, can we still be friends? 

after lots of good stuff happened in my political work last challenge,  Ive been campaigning and working towards next Sunday ( state elections)  for weeks. We will meet with party friends on Sunday evening to watch the results and celebrate. After that I have planned to get active  in my new won seat on my towns social politics board. I need to read a lot and become familiar with the history of certain political decisions and motions. I will have to regularly put out press statements and motions and will visit institutions in town to get information about how they work and what they need. ( plus refugees coming from the Ukraine need help!) This is a new experience as I was never before in such an important seat. Its kinda scary! 

The second job I will have to do is create a one day training session for social workers about schizophrenia. I just landed this job and want to create something exiting. During the challenge I will get to know when I have to do the training. No date just yet. I need to be super prepared as it might be soon. 

giphy.gif

On new years eve I wrote down my goals and wishes for 2022 and Ive recently checked: most of the things I wanted to do, Im doing and there is only meditation and morning ritual to be reintroduced into my days. Apart from that I live like I want to live. That feels so good! Last challenge was one of the happiest times Ive seen. Once my body/mind regained balance after having to deal with all sorts of apocalyptical events at once ( war, pandemic, climate change etc.) it serves me well with not dwelling on things I cant change which makes me able to actually get up and do shit I can change. I feel glad and thankful!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 5

be fearlessly yourself! :onthego:

Man, you’re up to a lot here. High five!

• Thanks 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

woke up tired and lazy. Forced myself to take dog child out and get some groceries. Have a student coming at 4. After that I want to do my home workout for today. have had a little time in the sun sitting in the garden before the neighbors came home and started yelling around with the kids ;) sun is out, its beautiful to watch all the blossoms. 

I have the feeling I will feel better once I move around more. will report tonight.

• Like 3

I did a 5 minute kettlebell workout after teaching my student. the 8kg kb seems to be just right for squats and side rows. still I had a lethargic day and had to push myself to get active. Ive learned from my therapist that my energy will be back without me forcing anything, so I just wait for tomorrow and take it easy tonight. 

have a great chilled evening you heroes! ❤️

• Like 2

On 5/1/2022 at 9:00 PM, fearless 2.0 said:

Last challenge was awesome

Excellent! Sorry I was AWOL for most of it and I hope this one is just as good. Already started with the kettle bells. I see. Luurrrvely

• Haha 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

woke up feeling good and having coffee in bed now. Today we hike and I cant wait to tell the dog child just before we go. She always starts howling with joy and that makes me smile. I have a board meeting tonight and will do some housework in-between hiking and politics. :) 

have a great day, you heroes! ❤️

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 2

Good luck with the politicking and the schizophrenia workshop!

(That bacon gif... 😦 I'm peturbed)

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

You're doing amazing! So many great goals - I love the "5 minutes at home workout" plan with the target being to find activities that you enjoy adding to your routine. :)

Enjoy your day!

Dry January | 2022 Reading Challenge

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

11 hours ago, Rebel Pilot Gar said:

You're doing amazing! So many great goals - I love the "5 minutes at home workout" plan with the target being to find activities that you enjoy adding to your routine. :)

Enjoy your day!

thank you!!! Have a great day too! :) 

• Like 1

today I woke up late and have trouble getting active and starting the day. Cancelled a student at 1 because I am still in bed. Kinda embarrassing.. ;) 

At 3 I teach a kid and I need to do some laundry.

Todays list:

lesson at 3

do laundry

do kettlebell workout

wash dishes

such a short list and such resistance to start it. Its kinda comical. ;) 

• Like 5

You Can Do It Cat GIF by Chibird

• Like 2

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 3  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 1  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Anatomy of an Orc

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map