fearless does it again: kitchen joy / keto comeback / kettlebell swings / career kickoff

47 minutes ago, shaar said:

You should be proud - that is a LOT of work and you killed it!  You look so 100% HAPPY in that photo, like literally exuding joy, it gave me a big smile and I am proud of you too!  Thank you for kicking ass and being so motivating and ... wait for it... FEARLESS (ahahahah bad pun I'll see myself out now) :D

if I can give you a big smile Im happy! hehe.... :) 

• Like 1

be fearlessly yourself! :onthego:

2 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Conflict is always so stressful for me. I don't know how some people apparently manage it so well. Anyway, let me counteract that member by saying you're awesome and you should keep going!

Hmph. I can understand if it were every day or at night but once or just occasionally? Come on...

Nice job on the race, possum!

thanks for visiting, possum! thank you! :) 

• Like 1

today I rested as planned. slept, read, surfed the interwebs, felt nice!

my feet have stopped hurting by now and I will take them out to walk tomorrow.. ;) 

I got a message from a former student who wants to meet me for coffee tomorrow. So I will do some necessary cleaning tomorrow morning, then have coffee with her and in the evening I will go to the election party of my party. We will watch results together and then head to a beach club to party. After years of staying at home I kinda have to force myself to go out again. But I will go no matter what. Lara can come too. Im sipping rosé and will go to sleep early so I can make my place nice for the visitor tomorrow. 

have a great evening, you heroes! and thanks for visiting here! ❤️

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Have a good evening yourself. It sounds like an action-packed day tomorrow too. Enjoy it! 

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

10 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

YASSSSS NEGATIVE!!!!!! :) thanks for asking, sister! 

👍👍👍

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Just came home around 12:30 am. Elections went better than ever before in our state. we are very happy. Also the Nazi party wont make it into state parliament and thats something to celebrate wildly! Am very drunk and happy! next election will be for our towns parliament and I will be a candidate too. Glad that we have finished campaigning for now though. Its just so much work and organizing. the young party members are still partying but Im old and wanted to sleep! :) 

See you tomorrow, you heroes! 

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 2

Had to take the morning off because I had a boozy night. Will teach at 4 and have to be dressed by then, the bar is quite low today ;)

rewiew goals week 0

food: still not able to cook, gaining weight and not liking it

kitchen: no progress, I cant make this process faster so Im accepting week 5 without a kitchen

workouts: 2 out of 7. made up for it by walking 10k some days. Not being able to take the bus has its good sides.

career: smashed it this week! big election win and feedback is, Im still wanted as a candidate for the net communal election. so thats good news!

getting money today or tomorrow and unsure what kind of food to buy. Should I reintroduce keto meals without having the ability to cook? another cottage cheese and nuts phase? help me decide you good people! :) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

Should I reintroduce keto meals without having the ability to cook? another cottage cheese and nuts phase? help me decide you good people! :) 

What are your cooking options right now? Do you have a kettle you can use? A microwave in the living room or something? Fridge? Or none of those at all? How much of the furniture is already there, how much is missing? :D 

Afaik a lot of keto meals work great without cooking, so: why not? ^^ As long as you have the means to store ingredients and some place to prepare the food (living room table?)... 

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Challenges: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 13, 14

57 minutes ago, Epsilonte said:

What are your cooking options right now? Do you have a kettle you can use? A microwave in the living room or something? Fridge? Or none of those at all? How much of the furniture is already there, how much is missing? :D 

Afaik a lot of keto meals work great without cooking, so: why not? ^^ As long as you have the means to store ingredients and some place to prepare the food (living room table?)... 

I have a little 2 plate stove thingy which you can put on the table, a microwave and a mini oven in my room. I was afraid to cook in there because off the mess I might make, but honestly you are right. I COULD prep some food in the  room and then reheat it in the microwave. Thats the plan. I get money tomorrow and will go to Aldi to get keto foods. Then I will prep them. Thanks for your input! Looking forward to eating something real after a lot of frozen Pizza.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

Just came home around 12:30 am. Elections went better than ever before in our state. we are very happy. Also the Nazi party wont make it into state parliament and thats something to celebrate wildly! Am very drunk and happy! next election will be for our towns parliament and I will be a candidate too. Glad that we have finished campaigning for now though. Its just so much work and organizing. the young party members are still partying but Im old and wanted to sleep! :) 

See you tomorrow, you heroes! 

Nice work! No place for nazis!

4 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

getting money today or tomorrow and unsure what kind of food to buy. Should I reintroduce keto meals without having the ability to cook? another cottage cheese and nuts phase? help me decide you good people! :) 

I like quark or  yoghurt and berries--frozen berries are cheaper and taste fine. I also eat lunch meats with a bit of cheese, maybe avocado, sauerkraut, or tomatoes. Those are my no cook options. If you do go for some non keto options, I'm sure more complex less refined carbs will help you feel better than super blood spikey white carbs. So like, a heavy bread with peanut butter or avocado, maybe?

• Like 2

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru