fearless does it again: kitchen joy / keto comeback / kettlebell swings / career kickoff

good morning you heroes!

my legs have been unhappy about my couple of 10km days and I wont be able to start running just yet. I have the time and it would be fun, but Im hobbling around and everything just hurts, so not today.

I have decided to care to have  better food today. Money arrived and the plan is to do a huge cooking session today as well as go to Aldi to buy lots of. keto foods. Since I have a walk scheduled with friend and dogs at 12, I will do the Aldi haul in the afternoon, then prep and cook food and after that clean the house so its ready for tomorrows students.

Also we have to talk about me being into the bubbly again. I need to slow down at the drinking front pronto! So I will start today by having just 2 glasses. This is not challenge goal but I need to adress it. Might take an alcohol break in the near future as well. 

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 1

be fearlessly yourself! :onthego:

4 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

Also we have to talk about me being into the bubbly again. I need to slow down at the drinking front pronto! So I will start today by having just 2 glasses. This is not challenge goal but I need to adress it. Might take an alcohol break in the near future as well. 

THIS has been very hard for me too!! I think, for me, when it comes down to it, I like drinking! The flavors, the relaxation, the whole experience!  But then I just take it too far.  I really like your two glasses idea! I wonder if I could hold to that too...

YES please keep us updated on the cooking front!  I love batch cooking ahead of time but it must be challenging with such limited cooking supplies!  But if anyone can conquer it, YOU can! 

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

HEY FL :)

What you going to cook? 

Proud of you xx

6km walked, feet and legs are killing me. The Aldi I can reach per foot has closed till the end of the year, that sucks, its the cheapest way to get food. 

went shopping in another discounter and bough mainly food that doesnt need to be cooked, yoghurt, cottage cheese, salami, frozen berries and more. 

its really hot and Im thinking of just cleaning today and doing the minced meat/veggie pan tomorrow. I will finish the non keto foods today and start eating well tomorrow morning.

I have gained 3kg and will probably loose some water weight right away as Im bloated af right now.

want to do the cleaning now, then stretch my legs and chill tonight.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

good morning you heroes!

my legs have been unhappy about my couple of 10km days and I wont be able to start running just yet. I have the time and it would be fun, but Im hobbling around and everything just hurts, so not today.

Ouch! Hope it clears up quick so you can resume your running.

7 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

I think a long break is easier than trying to moderate my daily amount or my days per week. The first few days are hard, but then it's easy. Whereas if I try to moderate, it's hard every day and it's just a matter of time until I give in. That's me, though.

• Thanks 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

29 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Ouch! Hope it clears up quick so you can resume your running.

I think a long break is easier than trying to moderate my daily amount or my days per week. The first few days are hard, but then it's easy. Whereas if I try to moderate, it's hard every day and it's just a matter of time until I give in. That's me, though.

yeah, the fucking feet! ;) did some stretching..

I think you are right about the drinking break. Im not completely willing to do that this week. Will address the problem though... it needs to change!

• Like 2

ended up politicking in the afternoon. We are having the first power struggles for the next election. literally 2 days after last election. its wrong and embarrassing!

I called people and asked them to keep calm and not throw each other under the bus. shit!

there was neither cooking nor cleaning done. I will go to bed early and do the cleaning tomorrow morning when there is no more time to procrastinate. ;)

keto goal: bought keto foods, most of them can be eaten without cooking

home workout goal: good stretching session

carreer goal: worked on this in the afternoon.

kitchen goal: waiting to happen

tomorrow I stay home and teach 2 students. before that cleaning has to happen.

Thursday I have 2 long political meetings in town, will go to the hairdresser in between. lots of walking.

Friday I go hiking, teach a student and have another political meeting Im moderating in the evening.

• Like 5

Sorry about the store closing; totally sucks.

I don't have much to offer regarding the bubbly as I can't moderate things like that at all right now. Maybe Dry Week every other week? A friend and her mate do that pretty consistently.

Love all the walking and teaching!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

11 hours ago, Terinatum said:

Sorry about the store closing; totally sucks.

I don't have much to offer regarding the bubbly as I can't moderate things like that at all right now. Maybe Dry Week every other week? A friend and her mate do that pretty consistently.

Love all the walking and teaching!

I will have to do a break for at least 2 weeks I think. managed to moderate yesterday at least! thanks Teri! :) 

• That's Metal 1

I woke up at 9 and dove right into my political prep work. I have to be able to write goals for the city concerning social topics. For that I have to review what happened in the last 5 years and what needs to be changed. I found the material and its fucking terrifying to read. Lots of stuff I dont yet understand. I have a meeting with my political partner tomorrow and well have to dive right in. 

As I need to be informed by May 31, when I meet the senator for social politics of my town, I will have to study each morning to get all the information into my brain so I can speak well informed. During the summer break I need to make goals for our party program with which we are going to campaign for. 

Then I cleaned my whole flat and set up the dishes to be washed by hand later in the day. Im waiting for my Cello student now, after that a kid for English. 

Mood is good. I like challenges and am super motivated. 

Legs are still very sore, another stretching session has to happen today.

started eating keto this morning by having greek yoghurt with berries, no added sugar.

will check in tonight and look at your threads then! :) 

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 2

5 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

I woke up at 9 and dove right into my political prep work. I have to be able to write goals for the city concerning social topics. For that I have to review what happened in the last 5 years and what needs to be changed. I found the material and its fucking terrifying to read. Lots of stuff I dont yet understand. I have a meeting with my political partner tomorrow and well have to dive right in. 

Oh, that sounds really interesting and important, though! What a thrill!

5 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

will check in tonight and look at your threads then! :)

have a lovely evening, possum!

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

10 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Oh, that sounds really interesting and important, though! What a thrill!

have a lovely evening, possum!

it is super interesting and it humbles me to be the person to do this work. 

have a chilled evening yourself! :) 

11 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Why is it terrifying?

You've somehow quoted me but I didn't say this, and am therefore unauthorised to answer. I shall answer anyway. It's due to the sheer number of turtles. They'll overtake the town soon.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Harriet said:

You've somehow quoted me but I didn't say this, and am therefore unauthorised to answer. I shall answer anyway. It's due to the sheer number of turtles. They'll overtake the town soon.

Oops my hand-eye coordination got out of sync.

Are you sure about the turtles though? They're so cute!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Why is it terrifying?

24 minutes ago, Harriet said:

1 minute ago, Mad Hatter said:

hahaha you guys! :) 

its terrifying to read because its written in a very dry and complicated way, think lawyer speak and make it even more  boring. Good news is, I see the end of the tunnel because I have listed everything I need to study. This makes me feel way more calm about it. ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fearless 2.0 said:

its terrifying to read because its written in a very dry and complicated way, think lawyer speak and make it even more  boring. Good news is, I see the end of the tunnel because I have listed everything I need to study. This makes me feel way more calm about it. ;) 

Gotcha. Is the subject matter at least interesting?

• Like 1

woke up early and am still having coffee in bed while planning my day and doing research online. the switch to keto foods was easy and I had a nice greek yoghurt breakfast again. I feel a bit stressed without reason because I have enough resources to handle my stuff. Just a general feeling of slight overwhelm.

will go to a political work meeting at 1 and later in the afternoon go to have a quick haircut. At 7pm I have another political meeting until 10. So full day ahead. 

must remember to plan in enough breaks and time in nature!

getting more willing to stop hitting the bubbly for a 2 weeks break soon. Thats good. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

It's about numbers. [Imagine a number of turtles. Are you terrified? If not, imagine a lot more turtles.] Repeat until terrified.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

Hope your lessons and political work is going well today!!!!?

Hows the hair cut? 

Hoping you managed a few breaks ❤️ xx

Im not happy with the cut, my hairdresser is increasingly unmotivated and thats understandable, totally underpaid. Still I need to find a new hairdresser ! :(

political meeting was alright, now second one in a couple of minutes. Not a good day but Im hoping for a better one tomorrow. 6,5km walked at least and stretching done. :) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1