Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

 

Nerdy By Nature: 5 Fandom Friday- Top MCU Moments

My favorite bit of irony is that the song references Mjollnir and they played it after Thor lost his hammer.

2 hours ago, starpuck said:

Glad the car news is not as bad, and the migraine was not terrible.  Now all we need is for Sra to get all better!

Sending all the TP&V that it happens quickly!

Thank you. Between being home, napping, and a medication cocktail she is starting to improve. 

2 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

 

 

Honestly, I would love to see a Taika Waititi crossover of Thor and the Viking kittens.

Now I want it too.

38 minutes ago, Mrs Van said:

You got me there, that one flew right over my head.:D

No worries 👍 

  • Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment

Today is a good day. I took it easy again, only taking Little Bit to school and back and getting groceries in between. I felt out of it a time or two, so the rest day was a good idea. Sra. Tanque stayed home, which she desperately needed to do. The meds are helping. Best practice would probably be staying home another day, which I pitched to her, but no telling yet if she decides to do that.

 

Dinner was good, and very filling. I cooked frozen peas and carrots (two one pound bags) in a skillet with avocado oil, salt, pepper, and apple cider vinegar. When it was done I removed the veggies and cooked some chopped pork chops with salt and pepper. When they were done I added 3/4 cups each heavy cream and chicken broth, along with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.  Then I added some mustard powder and turmeric, because pork and heavy cream. I let that cook about three minutes, then added the veggies back in. I served it over mashed potatoes. It was good, and I couldn't finish it.

  • Like 13

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment

Today is a good day. Work was good. It's nursing week, and I got to give the blessing of the hands to nurses, some of whom gathered on the helipad for. ceremony. I got to go out and stand there with the nurses and look around at amazing views while we waited to start (It's about 7 stories up). Coming home was rough, I spent a lot of time in a construction zone which was stressful. Once I got home, we had some really good chicken stew. The night before I put some frozen sliced carrots, some chopped parsnips, a sweet potato cut into one inch (ish) cubes (cubish, anyway), chopped green onions, diced celery, boneless skinless chicken thighs, four cups of chicken broth, dried rubbed sage, dried oregano, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. This morning I put it on low for 8 hours. When I got home I heated some gnocchi in two tablespoons of butter (way faster and less hassle than boiling them) till they started to look toasty. I put the gnocchi in bowls and served the chicken stew over them. It was amazing.

  • Like 16

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment

Hi Tank! I need to get a notebook for reading your thread, I often think 'oh I should make that!' but then it's gone again. This challenge I'm going to cook at least one thing from your thread :D and good to read that your counselling sessions are still working for you + this dietician is helping, way to take care of yourself :) 

 

 

  • Like 2

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl gets her bujo back

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Link to comment
3 hours ago, KB Girl said:

Hi Tank! I need to get a notebook for reading your thread, I often think 'oh I should make that!' but then it's gone again. This challenge I'm going to cook at least one thing from your thread :D and good to read that your counselling sessions are still working for you + this dietician is helping, way to take care of yourself :) 

 

 

My threads don't go away, if you want to comb through old threads you can still find recipes :) and I'm glad you are here.

 

Today is a good day. I did some OHP and bent over rows with the Kettle Bell. Dinner is Pizza. We always custom order. We ordered from Domino's. Here is what we got:

Order Details
Order #: 66
Date: 05/13/2022 5:08PM

The following order is being prepared at your store for Carryout:

grey_divider.gif

Quantity Description Amount
1
Large (14") Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Spinach, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce, Cheese
 
$7.99
1
Large (14") Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Pineapple, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce, Cheese Left: Ham, Roasted Red Peppers Right: No Ham, No Roasted Red Peppers
 
$7.99
1
Large (14") Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Garlic Parmesan Sauce, Premium Chicken, Spinach, Diced Tomatoes, No Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce, Cheese
 
$9.49

grey_divider.gif
Coupon Used: For $7.99 each, carry out all pizzas with up to 3 toppings on any of our 5 crusts, 8-piece wings or boneless chicken, and Dips and Twists Combos. Excludes XL & Specialty Pizzas. Crust availability varies by size. Local stores may charge extra for some toppings and sauces.

 

Holy crap, It was Order 66! 

  • Like 8
  • Haha 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
On 5/13/2022 at 1:58 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

When I got home I heated some gnocchi in two tablespoons of butter (way faster and less hassle than boiling them) till they started to look toasty.

 

I didn't know that this was a thing. That sounds great!

  • Like 2

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 4  -  CON: 1  -  CHA: 1  -  SAN: 2  -  INT: 2

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Little and Often

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Jarric said:

 

I didn't know that this was a thing. That sounds great!

Oh yeah, gnocchi is great, gnocchi sautéed in butter is incredible. 

 

Today is a good day. We got up and had breakfast. Little Bit has had a streak of not napping on Saturdays, so today I took her to the park for an hour and a half of playground time once we got Laundry started (Sra. Tanque stayed home and did Laundry stuff on her own till we got back). Lunch was leftover pizza, and lo and behold Little Bit zonked right out at nap time. She only slept for an hour and a half instead of her regular two she gets at school, but we'll take it. We finished Laundry after nap time then I cooked. I made some rice, and sautéed some broccoli florets in sesame oil. When it was done I set it aside. While this was going on I cooked some chicken nuggets in the air fryer. I used these, and they are the best chicken nuggets I've ever had at home. I had to make them in batches (I had two bags worth) because of the small air fryer, they stay warm just fine in a 200 degree oven. In the skillet I cooked a mixture of orange juice, thai sweet chili sauce, coconut aminos (in lieu of soy sauce) honey, rice vinegar, and corn starch. It thickened up beautifully, then I added in ginger paste, the broccoli, and the chicken nuggets. It went beautifully over the rice.

  • Like 10

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment

Today is a good day. Church was good, then I made tacos. I fried some bacon, drained the pan, then cooked some scrambled eggs in butter. I had some leftover baby red potatoes so I cut them into eighths (one cut along each axis) and seasoned them with olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. I cooked them in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, stirred, then another ten minutes. It all went together on tortillas. As she was complimenting the potatoes, Sra. Tanque said, "The air fryer is just a convection oven, right?" To which I applied in the affirmative.

After a beat she said, "When I was growing up we had a microwave/convection oven. I could have been eating like this the whole time."

  • Like 10

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment

Ruby-slippers-2-1.png

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Some kind of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

 

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Today is a good day. Church was good, then I made tacos. I fried some bacon, drained the pan, then cooked some scrambled eggs in butter. I had some leftover baby red potatoes so I cut them into eighths (one cut along each axis) and seasoned them with olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. I cooked them in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, stirred, then another ten minutes. It all went together on tortillas. As she was complimenting the potatoes, Sra. Tanque said, "The air fryer is just a convection oven, right?" To which I applied in the affirmative.

After a beat she said, "When I was growing up we had a microwave/convection oven. I could have been eating like this the whole time."

 

Definitely something I've been super impressed by with my wife. The amount of deliciousness you can generate from taking a vegetable, chopping it up, putting it on a baking sheet, lightly sprinkling olive oil and salt on it, then baking it for 20 minutes... it's just unreal. How did my parents not know this when I was kid? I would have eaten so many more vegetables. 

And yeah... the internet and all that, but it's crazy how simple delicious cooking can be. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Ruby-slippers-2-1.png

 

:D 

1 hour ago, Rooks said:

 

Definitely something I've been super impressed by with my wife. The amount of deliciousness you can generate from taking a vegetable, chopping it up, putting it on a baking sheet, lightly sprinkling olive oil and salt on it, then baking it for 20 minutes... it's just unreal. How did my parents not know this when I was kid? I would have eaten so many more vegetables. 

And yeah... the internet and all that, but it's crazy how simple delicious cooking can be. 

I told Sra. Tanque if we ever get a dream kitchen it's going to have a regular oven and a convection oven, both of which are preferably above counter height.

 

Today is a good day. I did some stretches, both because I felt like I didn't have a strength workout in me and because I was sleepy all morning. The plan is to do KBs tomorrow. Lunch was good. I mixed honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard in a bowl, then brushed it over some pork chops, which I cooked in the air fryer at 375 for 7 and a half minutes. I took them out, flipped them, and brushed what was now the top with more of the honey mustard mixture, and cooked another 7 and a half minutes. They didn't seem to be cooking fast enough so I cranked the temp up to 400. When I took them out I cut them all lengthwise and they were raw in the middle, so I put them back in the airfryer, this time with the cut side up, and brushed the cut sides with the mixture. After five minutes more they were perfect. I chopped them and had them with a salad.

 

Yeah Air Fryer!

  • Like 9

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
On 5/15/2022 at 10:23 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

"The air fryer is just a convection oven, right?" To which I applied in the affirmative.

After a beat she said, "When I was growing up we had a microwave/convection oven. I could have been eating like this the whole time."

 

Can you do similar stuff in the air fryer and oven? Or is the air fryer special?

  • Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

My dad had no idea food could taste so good until he married my mom. My grandmother was a huge fan of canned ham. 

 

the porkchops sound tasty!

Canned ham is not ok in this house. My dad grew up asking-the-neighbors-for-groceries poor. To this day the only things he won't eat are bologna and potted meat, which is a cousin to canned ham.

3 hours ago, Harriet said:

 

Can you do similar stuff in the air fryer and oven? Or is the air fryer special?

The air fryer is special because it's a convection oven, which is different from a regular oven (just to make things confusing, regular ovens are often called conventional ovens because isn't it fun to make the two words sound similar?).  And in looking up info to answer you accurately, there are apparently subtle differences between an air fryer and a convection oven as well, though I wonder if some of the differences are merely semantic. Also, forgive me if I'm telling you anything you already know.

Air Fryer vs. Convection oven

 

Convection oven vs. Conventional oven

 

  • Like 7

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Harriet said:

Can you do similar stuff in the air fryer and oven? Or is the air fryer special?

 

The main difference between an air fryer and a normal sized convection oven is size. The smaller size means it heats up faster and blasts things more efficiently, as opposed to waiting 45 minutes for the oven to brown your fries. (Which may also change the odds of drying out the whole thing while waiting for good browning. And probably uses less electricity to do it.) But basically no difference.

  • Like 4

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to comment
2 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

 

The main difference between an air fryer and a normal sized convection oven is size. The smaller size means it heats up faster and blasts things more efficiently, as opposed to waiting 45 minutes for the oven to brown your fries. (Which may also change the odds of drying out the whole thing while waiting for good browning. And probably uses less electricity to do it.) But basically no difference.

It also does great with frozen veggies. See below :)

 

Today is a good day. I did a KB workout, despite feeling sluggish. It gave me endorphins, and I had some very slight muscle fatigue, but the blahs went away. I watched some Queer Eye in Japan (there is a German version on Netflix that has a German Fab 5, I do recommend it). I did a deep clean of part of the main bathroom (the toilet itself, both the bowl and the surface, the whole floor, and some surfaces in the toilet area).  I then got tired cause I put a lot of elbow grease into cleaning, as it had been longer than I cared to admit. It does look amazing though.

 

Dinner was very good. I made rice. I also tossed some frozen stir-fry veggies with a bit of sesame oil and a bit of coconut-aminos Teriyaki sauce, then cooked them in the air fryer. They came out amazing. I cooked some chopped chicken thighs, diced red onion, ginger paste, garlic powder, and pineapple tidbits in the same coconut-aminos Teriyaki sauce. I served the rice, then put the veggies on one side and the chicken on the other (for show, we mixed it all together in the bowls once we started eating). 

  • Like 7
  • That's Metal 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Dinner was very good. I made rice. I also tossed some frozen stir-fry veggies with a bit of sesame oil and a bit of coconut-aminos Teriyaki sauce, then cooked them in the air fryer. They came out amazing. I cooked some chopped chicken thighs, diced red onion, ginger paste, garlic powder, and pineapple tidbits in the same coconut-aminos Teriyaki sauce. I served the rice, then put the veggies on one side and the chicken on the other (for show, we mixed it all together in the bowls once we started eating). 

What general settings did you use for the veggies (knowing that ymmv with different fryers)?   I'm almost always vaguely disappointed with frozen stir fry veggies, but being able to dump them in the air fry sounds interesting. 

 

I will add that ovens with a convection setting are nice since they cook a little faster, and they are nice for baking since the air circulation does a good job of evening out the heat. 

  • Like 3

Human | Plays with Sticks | Monkish Leanings | Rangerish Overtones

Occasionally Updated Facebook

Link to comment
47 minutes ago, ChrisWithaStick said:

I will add that ovens with a convection setting are nice since they cook a little faster, and they are nice for baking since the air circulation does a good job of evening out the heat. 

 

I use that setting for roasting large pieces of meat as well (roasts or turkeys, for example) , for just that reason. Also makes it easier to prevent meat dryness.

  • Like 4

Reading Challenge Thread 2022

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38

Link to comment
On 5/12/2022 at 8:58 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

. When I got home I heated some gnocchi in two tablespoons of butter (way faster and less hassle than boiling them)

And, because, you know: butter. 🧈❣️☺️

  • That's Metal 1

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Link to comment
On 5/16/2022 at 2:45 PM, Rooks said:

 

Definitely something I've been super impressed by with my wife. The amount of deliciousness you can generate from taking a vegetable, chopping it up, putting it on a baking sheet, lightly sprinkling olive oil and salt on it, then baking it for 20 minutes... it's just unreal. How did my parents not know this when I was kid? I would have eaten so many more vegetables. 

And yeah... the internet and all that, but it's crazy how simple delicious cooking can be. 

Same! My mom would buy canned vegetables (especially peas, which is an abomination), and then, for Goodness only knows what reason she would put them in a pan and boil them into submission. I thought I hated vegetables, and meats, and don’t even get me started on cheese (cheese in my house growing up meant Velveeta and that stuff is disgusting). Hah. I enjoyed learning to cook so so much! ❤️ 

  • Like 6

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Link to comment
23 hours ago, ChrisWithaStick said:

What general settings did you use for the veggies (knowing that ymmv with different fryers)?   I'm almost always vaguely disappointed with frozen stir fry veggies, but being able to dump them in the air fry sounds interesting. 

 

I will add that ovens with a convection setting are nice since they cook a little faster, and they are nice for baking since the air circulation does a good job of evening out the heat. 

I just googled them, I think it was 375-400 degress for tenish minutes.

22 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

 

I use that setting for roasting large pieces of meat as well (roasts or turkeys, for example) , for just that reason. Also makes it easier to prevent meat dryness.

I believe you, of course, about preventing dryness, but when I was looking stuff up I saw cautions about the convection ovens causing dryness due to the air circulating the humidity away.

3 hours ago, Heidi said:

And, because, you know: butter. 🧈❣️☺️

Butter is it's own reason.
image.png

1 hour ago, Heidi said:

Same! My mom would buy canned vegetables (especially peas, which is an abomination), and then, for Goodness only knows what reason she would put them in a pan and boil them into submission. I thought I hated vegetables, and meats, and don’t even get me started on cheese (cheese in my house growing up meant Velveeta and that stuff is disgusting). Hah. I enjoyed learning to cook so so much! ❤️ 

Why did children of the fifties do this to children of the 70s and 80s? It was WRONG.

 

Today is a good day. I did some stretches that felt very good, took it easy, and got groceries. Dinner was amazing.

If you recall, I recently found some frozen chicken nuggets that are the holy grail of frozen chicken nuggets when prepared in the air fryer. HEB also makes frozen chicken filets the same way. I made the chicken filets in the air fryer, and put them on a baking sheet in a 200 degree oven to stay warm. I next made chicken nuggets in two batches, keeping them warm the same way. I also made some curly fries in the air fryer. During that process I put cheddar on the filets. I also buttered some hamburger buns and toasted them on a flat pan. I put the filets on the bun with lettuce, tomato, and pickles, with nuggets and curly fries on the side.

 

Oh.

My.

That.

Was.

So.

Good.

There was mochi for dessert. Mochi is an excellent way to deliver ice cream to a two-year-old.

  • Like 10

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I believe you, of course, about preventing dryness, but when I was looking stuff up I saw cautions about the convection ovens causing dryness due to the air circulating the humidity away.

 

I've seen that too, but that hasn't been my experience (yet!) Though there are so many other factors involved in dry or juicy meat that I might simply have been lucky so far ;) 

  • Like 2

Reading Challenge Thread 2022

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38

Link to comment

Curly fries are one of my Guilty Frozen Food Pleasures.  It's terrifying how delicious they are...

  • Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Link to comment

Curly fries are almost as good as tater tots.  

  • Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

 

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

 

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines