Bean Si Vs Chaos – Bean Sidhe needs to heal

YAY for support at work. BOO for those that step on you to "get ahead" in their career. Continued good vibes with wading through all of the dubious code. I'd, personally, ask for an invite to the standing meetings and a heads up of the agenda so you can determine if you need to attend or not (they should be doing this ANYWAY)  - that has worked well for those projects where I'm only peripherally involved rather than getting randomly pulled in last second to meetings when they needed me to attend but didn't think to make sure I was invited to that one. It also gives you the option to attend to keep up if you have time even if the agenda isn't primarily in your work sphere.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese Proverb

My Recipe Thread

1st dozen-ish Challenges for the curious 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,More attempts, #1 with Intro, Failed attempts

Spoiler

Quick Bio: IT Consultant, Been in IT 25+ Years, Bounced around and landed as a traveling Consultant for a medium-sized Software Company. I love to cook & read, I travel for a living (although amount varies widely, sometimes I'm home for weeks, others I'm traveling for weeks on end), and trying to move out of Atlanta (plan in place, working to implement).

So yeah, I totally went hermit for a bit. I couldn't find it to be cheerful or happy or even really think about much more than the day to day. So yeah, I totally hid

hide-hide-and-seek.gif

But it didn't work. it didn't make me feel better, it didn't make me be like "Hey, I am doing okay." it just made me feel, worse. Mostly because I couldn't handle things. So I am back, trying again because my stupid brain is stupid but I need to do things because Drs appointments and life has to be a thing.

f5ea1b356e094027f2320ea01e768dde.jpg

Here I go

• Like 1

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis