Sylvaa Also Doesn't Wanna

I keep starting challenges, but not finishing them. It's not that I'm not doing things, it's just that interacting and posting has become difficult. So in honor of my fellow Don't Wannas, I'm going to do my best to at least post occasionally. 

Or something.

This is coming up on some really busy weeks for me. 

W0: 

• Saturday volunteering
  • Saturday test 

W1:

• Travel to DC area for a work conference Tu - Th
  • Yoga Saturday (there is a story with this that makes it remarkable, but I'm keeping mum)
  • Saturday cookout with people

W2:

• Taking the GB to the Dr

W3:

• My birthday
  • D&D

W4:

• Also nothing

W5:

• Work travel to NC

ew GIF

Also, I signed up for a Rugged Maniac in July that I need to train for and I've found Deka Strong, which I absolutely love, so now I'm training for better times for the next one in September.

This challenge will look pretty similar to all others I do. But maybe I'll continue to post or something.

• Like 11
50 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

But maybe I'll continue to post or something.

Overrated. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

2 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Yoga Saturday (there is a story with this that makes it remarkable, but I'm keeping mum)

Tease

• Haha 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

On 6/14/2022 at 3:56 PM, Stronkey Kong said:

NO TOMATOES?!

Ironically, my tomato plant is looking pretty sad at the moment. We moved it to see if it needed more sunlight, but uncertain. But there are always tomatoes. 

veggie tales tomato GIF

Hmmm... Sylvaa makes a thread then doesn't post.... totally on brand.

It's been a normal week. I got back into the (almost) every morning gym routine and have my runs planned. It's also the start of summer vacations at work, which means lots of vacations, so a little more relaxed. 

I also solved my mopping problem - I bought a Swiffer alternative that lets me use my own products, so I don't have to drag out a mop and bucket every time I need to clean the floor. I am way too excited about this. 

• Like 10

Sylvaa did the thing. I'm putting it in spoilers for no reason than I don't want it to seem like advertising.

Spoiler

I passed my NASM Personal Training Certification.

I took this to start teaching the morning boot camp at my gym. I'm not really planning on doing much with personal training (maybe family?), but the owner offered me the class if I got certified, so here I am.

• Like 8
  • Wow 1
  • That's Metal 8

Hello! I am back and somehow unsurprised to find out that you're now a certified personal trainer. Congrats! I confess the idea of a boot camp taught by you seems mildly terrifying and thus probably very effective.

• Haha 1

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17 ~ 18 ~ 19

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!

Well done on the certification; that's really cool!

• Thanks 1

Level 18 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 12  -  CON: 10  -  CHA: 3  -  SAN: 7  -  INT: 11

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Bringing the party together

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

That's awesome!  Congrats! 

• Thanks 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Guess it's time for a catch up.

Work conference took up a lot of time and people energy. 

Then we went back to the 1950's and I chose to distance myself from the internet for my own good for a few days. 

Yoga this weekend went well; here is the story behind it. . . I got to meet one of my brother's gf's. He's in a non-traditional poly relationship, which includes two trans women, one of whom drove down to come to yoga with us. My brother has been super quiet about this aspect of his relationship, because he's concerned about how my parents will react. So it was really awesome that he was comfortable enough to let me meet her. She is super nice and I like her a lot better than his last gf. It was also a little stressful though, as I needed to keep my mother from coming to yoga without telling her why I didn't want her to come to yoga. 

We ended up missing the cookout, because I'd had enough of people. 

• Like 11

I think it's fantastic that your brother trusts you enough to be open with you and introduce you to people to matter to him. I hope he's wrong and that your parents, if/when they find out, are reasonable and compassionate. It's fine for them to not understand or even to think it's weird as long as they keep it to themselves are are kind to all the humans involved.

• Like 2

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17 ~ 18 ~ 19

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!

So me working at the gym went FB official this week (yesterday). It's super exciting and I'm definitely pumped. 

So far this week, I've hit all the classes I've intended (yoga tomorrow morning, so I actually have to go to complete this). I am behind on tomatoes, but it's because I didn't appropriately quantify some work. I should actually be able to make up a bit of it today provided I actually work. 

Oh! I also found a solution to my mopping headache! I bought a mop similar to a swiffer, but lets me create my own cleaning solution. This way, I can use a neutral cleaner but still have the convenience of on demand mopping. I've actually gotten mopping done, so it's already a success. 

Eating has been going well, but not great. I could do better, but it's also hard without additional support. My husband is hanging in there, but is struggling to continue to be motivated. 

• Like 11