Sylvaa Also Doesn't Wanna

On 7/8/2022 at 1:52 PM, Teros said:

You aren't able to keep the swiffer bottle and then put whatever you want inside it?  Idk, I've only ever used swiffer +their chems for cleaning floors.

Not that I am aware of. The Swiffer top doesn't easily come off and when I Googled, I didn't find any readily available instructions. Realistically, we had that Swiffer for a good number of years, so it's not like it was wasteful to buy a new product. Also, I think we are giving it to my MIL, so it's not going to a landfill. 

I suppose I should give an update:

Everything is just ...busy. I'm not really good without a schedule, but then I also don't stick to a schedule, so a lot of time I'm kind of treading water. I haven't updated my calendar since May and it's mocking me a bit at the moment. 

I did make focaccia yesterday and it was amazing. So there is that. 

• Like 6

Congrats on the gym training status!  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2