Danoria's First Step

Super psyched for my first challenge! I am not quite ready for the inspired gif-stravaganza I have seen others undertake, but want to impart a simple plan here.

This will be a training challenge. In the spring I laid out a plan to train for and take progressively harder hikes each month. I got to a good start but ultimatley have had a hard time sticking to the plan. I still don't have a solid plan on how I will do the actual hikes either as I don't have a current hiking buddy other than my husband. Which means I need to find someone to watch my kids. Anyways I'll dive into all those problems later. But even if I havent been able to pull off the full training and hike escalation plan I still intend to go on my penultimate hike in September anyways. It is a 10 mile hike in Glacier National Park. I have hiked it before. I am not committing to the full 10 miles but I want to do the hike even if I don't get to the summit. Because in October I turn 40. I need to do something epic-ish before the big 40.

So with that said, I will be training for the hike during this challenge.

Training plan is simple, get on my tread mill at least 2 times a week. I wish I could convince myself to do this more, but I think any goal higher than this is setting myself up for failure. During this treadmill time I will track my increase in elevation, distance, time, etc. I want to be able to chart it. I like charts. I have a treadmill that goes up to 15% incline and I truly believe that doing that incline walk on a tread mill is the BEST way to prepare for a hike up a mountain. I also have a Peloton bike which I intend to ride once a week. I like my bike and I would rather ride it more but I dont' think more bike time will prep me in the way I need.  I need that treadmill time.

When I work out I like to do what I call 'Intuitive Weightlifting' which means i set a timer to do a 10 minute minimum of movement, whatever strikes my fancy at the time. I may focus on stretching and yoga like moves, functional moves, core work, body weight strengh moves, or use some of my dumb bells. I really enjoy this method and really do notice increases in strength and ability when I do it this way.

I am pondering doing a social media free challenge. I'll give that a few more days thought.

I don't think I'll post daily updates here, maybe weekly, but I do want to see if i can be active in this community. I need more people on my side!

Thanks for the greetings everyone!

Danoria

• Like 6

Welcome Danoria! 😁

Past Challenges: #1, #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16

Current Challenge: #17

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome to the Rebellion! Pleased to have you :) 

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

Welcome Danoria! How goes the treadmill? 

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time,

and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Spoiler

Hello all! I am excited to be kicking off week 1. I believe we are currently leaving zero week. Let me know if I am off on that :). I also consider Monday the start of a week so I'll be orienting my check ins that way.

Having more of a 'catch up' week end at home to it is a perfect time to get ready for a challenge kickoff. Catching up on laundry and cleaning and errands. We are also rearranging things in the basement as we have someone coming to cut concrete on Thursday for egress windows. My husband has been overseeing that house improvement, starting with initial digging of window wells. The digging around the house caused some mice to take up residence in our house as we must have been disturbed their home outside. My kiddos have been helping with setting up the live traps and freeing the mice at one of our favorite hangout spots by the river. Also went to the state fair last night, got in a ton of steps yesterday between the chores and the fair. :)

I have been refining my plan for the challenge regarding my plans to take a break in social media. I deleted my social media apps from my phone. Now I just need to be mindful about what comes in to replace them. I am giving the apps a break because I think that the bite size bits of info that I scroll through endlessly is setting up my brain for failure.  It keeps my brain 'busy' without any real positive effect on my life.  I need to make sure I don't fill the gap with similiarly potato-chippy type things, but with things that are a bit more substantial. For this reason things like reading, web comics, watching TV and even video games are in as they are usually are tied together to make a cohesive arc. Not sure it makes sense, but at the end of the day I would rather have watched a few seasons of TV or completed some of my video games, instead of the alternative which is I am all caught up on twitter drama. So, I might comment here on what I am watching/reading. Would love to have discussions on media/pop culture with any other fans.

I am also going to be researching and trying out recipes for low FODMAP eating, which is said to relieve IBS symptoms in like 70% of people. I have been dealing with tummy issues for the last couple of years. Not debilitatingly so, but enough to be a bummer when I am paying attention to how I am really feeling. I think I will keep my progress in this area in spoiler tags maybe? I want to be able to remark on how I am feeling on this front but not everyone wants to hear about how things are going in the bathroom. haha. I'm sure I'll stay pretty vague.

Spoiler

But here is a good comment for a spoiler tag. Got a bidet attachment installed yesterday. The rest of the family thinks I am crazy but I love the new addition to my life. :D

I have yet to get on the treadmill. First planned day for that is Tuesday. I am hoping once I get over the hump of getting on there that I get on there a lot more often and it becomes more routine. Today will be planning meals for the week, grocery shopping, and hopefully some decent chill time.

Happy Challenge everyone!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Danoria said:

twitter drama

Yep, I hear you. I’m part of PhilosophyTwitter, and I had to step away.  I found myself saying “if i wanted this much drama in my life, I’d see a play!” and then that sounded like a great idea, so i did. :) 

Can’t wait to hear about what you’re reading/watching. For a book, I highly recommend Firebreak if you’re into that sort of thing, and @Tanktimus the Encourager recommended The Bone People to me a while ago, a truly top rate book. For shows, I’ve done a pretty deep dive into the AppleTV catalog with great results. I like Shining Girls (weird, but good) and Severance (also weird, very dystopia-of-daily-life), and I cannot say enough good things about For All Mankind, which is halfway through season three right now and worth the subscription price all on its own imho. Ted Lasso is the surprise, feel good, make-you-glad-you-watched show that I needed more than I realized. Looking forward to the next season, probably sometime around Yuletide.

On Netflix @Scaly Freak recommended Lucifer, and I spent a good amount of time having my life and mental space taken up by caring about the characters and what they were getting up to. :) Of course there’s also Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things, and the last season of Locke & Key drops soon. 

Again for weird, if you haven’t seen The Landscapers on HBO Max, you’re missing out. A truly great performance.

I have a list of what I’m watching this calendar year, and I’m happy to share if you’re interested. :) 

• Like 3

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

On 7/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, Danoria said:

I don't have a current hiking buddy other than my husband.

I hear you! Finding the right hiking friends is difficult, fiddly, and gold if/when it happens.

Random suggestion: Is there a women’s hiking group near you, possibly with a MeetUp or Facebook page? It’s a nice way to go out and do hikes, get to know some of the people who hike in your area, and if no one hits as a hiking buddy outside the group, it’s still all good (all hiking is good hiking, so sayeth the Druid.🦋 )  Do you have a parks & rec department? Sometimes they organize group hikes as well. I’m a fan of group hikes in general, and it sounds like this could be a great bridge from not-hiking to some-hiking that would allow you to explore.

On 7/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, Danoria said:

Intuitive Weightlifting

Druid Approved!! I like this approach very much. 

Keep us posted, especially about how the inclined treadmill works for conditioning. I might incorporate that next calendar year if it pays off as well for you as I suspect it will, and thanks for being the test subject on this. :) 

• Like 1

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

Ooh, I feel you on the social media front. I found myself realising that I could occupy numb my brain for ages scrolling through reels and the like on IG and FB. I get annoyed at the constant ads and 'suggested posts' that I realised - it's been like a week since I saw a friend's update or even many of the creators I follow, it's just stuff the algorithm throws my way and I am ready to unplug from that. Great goal, and one I think I might adopt, unofficially. I at least want to be more mindful in my consuming of it. 

• Like 1

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

I love that you used live traps for the mice 💖 

May I recommend YouTubers Jenny Nicholson and La'ron Readus? They both do analysis of various media- Jenny is more of a funny vibe, Readus is more philosophical and into themes and insights. Both very good. There's also Philosophy Tube, by Abigail Thorn. 

The video game A Plague Tale: Innocence is in the horror genre but is also a beautiful story and has a sequel coming out this year if that's something that interests you, and (almost) all of the how to train your dragon audiobooks are available on YouTube under the channel How to Post an Audiobook 😊 

Best wishes for your challenge! Your hike sounds like fun, and I like your intuitive weightlifting idea!

• Like 1

Matthew 25:34-40

Thanks for all the replies! I will do a reply post but wanted to get in a progress post. I did check in occasionaly on others on this forum during the week, but my current routines don't seem to have a good spot for more frequent updates here myself. I think this will work for now, other than I see I have a bunch of convo to catch up on!

I decided I could break up status into 3 sections - Train the Brain, Hiking up that Hill, and Respect the Guts.

Train the Brain

I would say I did really well with dropping out social media. I did access a few times via web, sometimes because I really needed to put my brain on cruise control and another because I really wanted to see how people were talking about the headlines on twitter. These sessions were MUCH shorter than my usual, maybe 10 minutes max. I don't mind when I decide to check in, but I would like to find another way to 'turn on the water fountain in my brain' than social media scrolling.  Nothing seems to scratch that itch in quite the same way!

As for what I am doing since I am not scrolling:

* Slightly more online shopping - although I am someone that gets the dopamine hit from adding to my cart but not purchasing

* Reading web comics (via Web Toon)

I am rereading some old faves and found some new ones as well!

My fave new ones are:

* Everything is Fine (creepy and I like it)

* Suitor Armor (LOVE the fantasy arc in this and bonus is that my 13 year old loves it too, so when the new one pops up we have something to chat about)

* Video Games - I have a few hours into Stray. I have a bunch of games I have started and not finished. I really should make a list and keep track. I purchased the new Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption last night on the PS4 summer sale. I am a SUCKER for open world games. But really, Breath of the Wild ruined me for all other games.

* Reading - I have started a few books but I keep putting them down. I feel like when I was younger I could read anything and it would suck me in. Now that I am older it's like I have to have just the right catnip. Of course then I lock myself away until I finish the book, ignoring husband/kids and all chores. So probably good I don't find those often. I started 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green. meh.  I love the brother Hank Green on tik tok and he actually lives in Montana (where I live) and John Green lives in Indiana (where I grew up) so obviously I should be best friends with these brothers. I *loved* John Green's The Anthropocene Reviewed. I read that one slowly just to savor it. Oh I also listened to Leaving Isn't the Hardest Thing  by Lauren Hough on audio book. I had read and loved the book and listening to the author read the essays is really cool.

* TV - I did start Reservation Dogs season 2 on Hulu, but it starts out with all the characters at really low points. I get pretty anxious with stuff like that. I also caught up on Only Murders in the Building (Hulu) and started Paper Girls (Amazon Prime). I probably spend the least amount of time watching TV. I do plan on getting a few episodes of Umbrella Academy in with the husband. We have a very narrow overlap of what we will watch together, but this one fits the bill.

* Working - I don't know if I worked more because I did social media less, but I definately worked earlier and later most days. I love my job for many reasons, but it is not in my best interest to put in hours like I did last week. I am salary too so more hours does not equal more pay.

Hiking up that Hill

I did get 2 treadmill sessions in! They felt great and even tho I started slow I was able to add some distance/time/elevation on the 2nd session that feeds that part of my brain that loves incremental improvement. I will be recording my session data and start doing some charts. I haven't been on my bike yet but I will do a ride tomorrow AM. I did just over 2 miles this week. I feel pretty confident I can double that and the kickstart of getting back on the treadmill reminded me how much my body appreciates the simple locomotion that walking provides. The arm swings help with my shoulder pain and I *know* my hips appreciate the walking as well. As for intuitive weight lifting, something kept me from getting them done after treadmill time. I think once was morning stomach issues and the other was probably kid drama. I think I even got as far as kicking of my 10 minute timer but just lost too much time to get them done before I had to work. I will do better on that this week, maybe look at doing them at another time if I miss it in the AM routine.

Respect the Guts

Spoiler Text for vague bathroom activity talk

Spoiler

So. The low FODMAP way of eating has been pretty life changing. I made a few tweaks to exclude the obvious High FODMAP foods in my cooking and the difference was noticable within 2 days. I have 2 re-occuring issues. #1 - I experience this issue daily and is described as 'the morning rush' which means before 8 am I have to go to the bathroom at least 4 times, every day. even if I skip coffee/tea. #2 is that I burp, a lot. And some days so much burping and bloating that I am uncomfortable. Always hits hardest in the evenings. 

My mornings now are less 'morning rushy' but still seeing a lot of variety there day to day. But my bloated/burpiness is greatly reduced. The thing I feel I am most affected by is Onions and probably Garlic. I was also eating an chickpea/lentil cold salad everyday with onions in it which was basically dooming myself. I thought I was doing a really good job upping my fiber but the way I was doing it was really the root of my problems. I also found out Soy Milk is high FODMAP, so I switched to Almond milk. 

I am very happy with the changes I am getting with just a few tweaks, but I still want to set myself up for following the elimination protocol so I can introduce the different types of FODMAP's (there's like 5 or 6) as it is super common to be reactive to only a few of them. I will spend a few more weeks reading up on this and tweaking recipes, finding new ones etc before I jump into the full protocol. Either way, I am very happy that small tweaks have made a big difference. I do beleive I should see an gastroenterologist. I will. Promise. :) 

Anyway, I am overall happy with how the week went because although I have a few stressful things going on I accomplished my goals. Yay!

• Like 1
On 7/31/2022 at 8:00 AM, Heidi said:

Yep, I hear you. I’m part of PhilosophyTwitter, and I had to step away.  I found myself saying “if i wanted this much drama in my life, I’d see a play!” and then that sounded like a great idea, so i did. :) 

Can’t wait to hear about what you’re reading/watching. For a book, I highly recommend Firebreak if you’re into that sort of thing, and @Tanktimus the Encourager recommended The Bone People to me a while ago, a truly top rate book. For shows, I’ve done a pretty deep dive into the AppleTV catalog with great results. I like Shining Girls (weird, but good) and Severance (also weird, very dystopia-of-daily-life), and I cannot say enough good things about For All Mankind, which is halfway through season three right now and worth the subscription price all on its own imho. Ted Lasso is the surprise, feel good, make-you-glad-you-watched show that I needed more than I realized. Looking forward to the next season, probably sometime around Yuletide.

On Netflix @Scaly Freak recommended Lucifer, and I spent a good amount of time having my life and mental space taken up by caring about the characters and what they were getting up to. :) Of course there’s also Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things, and the last season of Locke & Key drops soon. 

Again for weird, if you haven’t seen The Landscapers on HBO Max, you’re missing out. A truly great performance.

I have a list of what I’m watching this calendar year, and I’m happy to share if you’re interested. :) 

Ok I figured out a way to multi-quote on web, happy about that.  Thanks for all the suggestions! I don't have Apple TV but I feel that is inevitable. Thinking I will dive in this winter because my TV viewing goes up a lot then.  I think Paramount is the other main service I don't have. Because people are always asking me if I have watched Yellowstone when then find out I live in Montana. People being my remote co-workers. I will be filing these suggestions away! I am watching Umbrella Academy. I think we just watched the first episode of the new season last weekend. Hoping to hit a few more up today. My husband and I stopped watching Stranger Things but I can't remember why exactly. The new season looks interesting though! I heard The Sandman is out now too? My list of shows I want to watch is much longer than the time I have to watch said shows. I will check out The Landscapers though!

On 7/31/2022 at 8:11 AM, Heidi said:

I hear you! Finding the right hiking friends is difficult, fiddly, and gold if/when it happens.

Random suggestion: Is there a women’s hiking group near you, possibly with a MeetUp or Facebook page? It’s a nice way to go out and do hikes, get to know some of the people who hike in your area, and if no one hits as a hiking buddy outside the group, it’s still all good (all hiking is good hiking, so sayeth the Druid.🦋 )  Do you have a parks & rec department? Sometimes they organize group hikes as well. I’m a fan of group hikes in general, and it sounds like this could be a great bridge from not-hiking to some-hiking that would allow you to explore.

Druid Approved!! I like this approach very much. 

Keep us posted, especially about how the inclined treadmill works for conditioning. I might incorporate that next calendar year if it pays off as well for you as I suspect it will, and thanks for being the test subject on this. :) 

I did get involved in a local women's hiking group and hiked with them once a month when I was in my best hiking shape. Their group was made up of mostly retired teachers and they disbanded because the primary leaders wanted to have less responsibility. They still hike togehter a lot but with less overhead. I thought about reaching out to them as I went on this hike with them intially but they are actually pretty hardcore. haha. I may still do it. I have another friend who is interested but I need to see if she can swing the long day as she also cares for her mother who lives with her.

I have done the inclined treadmill approach before and I feel like it helps. It also feeds into my love of incremental improvement as I can usually improve on either time or distance or elevation or a ratio of one of those.

On 7/31/2022 at 3:58 PM, Maggie-Miau said:

I love that you used live traps for the mice 💖 

May I recommend YouTubers Jenny Nicholson and La'ron Readus? They both do analysis of various media- Jenny is more of a funny vibe, Readus is more philosophical and into themes and insights. Both very good. There's also Philosophy Tube, by Abigail Thorn. 

The video game A Plague Tale: Innocence is in the horror genre but is also a beautiful story and has a sequel coming out this year if that's something that interests you, and (almost) all of the how to train your dragon audiobooks are available on YouTube under the channel How to Post an Audiobook 😊 

Best wishes for your challenge! Your hike sounds like fun, and I like your intuitive weightlifting idea!

Oh yeah, mouse update.... We have caught and released 6 mice and number 7 has already been sighted. Will it ever end??? lol. I might go and get more live traps so that I don't have to keep catching them 1 at a time.

I'll look into A Plague Tale. A quick google says it is a stealth game? Stealth stuff tends to stress me out. Sometimes there is a stealth quest in the games I play and I just fail over and over. I do better handing my controller to one of my kids and just come back when they tell me it is done. haha. I often wish I could hit a button and skip those quests, especially when they need to be done to foward the main quest line.  There are so many games out it seems! I look up pretty much every video game mentioned by anyone on this site. I love to see the variety of game designs/concepts/themes. Very cool.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Danoria said:

I have started a few books but I keep putting them down. I feel like when I was younger I could read anything and it would suck me in. Now that I am older it's like I have to have just the right catnip. Of course then I lock myself away until I finish the book, ignoring husband/kids and all chores.

I resemble this remark 😆 I have found some decent books lately, but nothing that's keeping me up at night, you know?

Anyway, it sounds like you are headed in the right direction with week 1, so keep up that good work!

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Journey before Destination

Let's set some intentions. The next weeks ahead are different as I am going on a trip to Mall of America with my daughter's girl scout troop. We are a small troop, 4 girls. And we have one Mom coming with each girl so that is good. We are taking an 18 hour Amtrak trip. Sleepers on the way out and Coach on the way back. We leave Thursday and back on Monday. I think I can still get some treadmill time in, but will be spending more of my free time getting ready for this and just general anxiety as seems required.

Today is Monday and I am already thinking about work before 6am. The one thing I can say about my social media scrolling is that it kept me complacent and when I remove it the alternative is often anxiety. I have ideas for spinning up a lot of hobbies, but having trouble settling on just one. Hm. But I also don't feel like actually carrying out all these hobbies, feeling apathy. Hm.  Just noticing for now.

Anyways for my 3 goals:

Train the Brain - I am going to be challenged with the vacation and not having a social media escape. I think my best bet is ensuring I have e-books to read. I was thinking about grabbing a TON of book samples so I could go through them until I found something I really wanted to keep reading. That's the plan for now. Will probably bring a switch for my daughters use primarily but I can probably play through a few more rounds of Hades. Still haven't gotten to that end game.

Hiking up that Hill - It would be easy to say I don't have time to get on my treadmill but I think it's time spent that benefits more than just the physical.  I will fit in 2 treadmill sessions (or take a walk as it is cooling down here lately). I want to start a mobility series that is on one of my apps so will try out one session. There is one aimed at people at desks all day long and I could really use it. Especially with long train rides coming.

Respect the Guts - Low Fodmap eating has been pretty easy to maintain. Not perfect but I have avoided feeling the WORST. I am still just trying out the guidelines in prep for a true pass at the elimination trail. It doesn't feel restrictive and in the end it is not about restriction, just a warning that if you eat the high Fodmap foods in large enough amounts you are going to feel it later. Happy to have a tool to feeling better.

Alright, intentions set. I will be traveling this weekend so I probably won't update until I get back! I am sure I will cover miles and miles of walking while I am there. :)

• Like 3

I'm here, I'm here! Got back late Monday from the Mall of America trip. Ate dinner, showered, and went straight to bed. I had yesterday off as a recovery day and was quite busy with getting school supplies and school clothes for the kids. They start 4th grade and 8th grade this year.

I'll give a better update later on this week. I am still catching up. :)

Thanks - Danoria

• Like 4

Hey All! I wanted to stop in an 'close out' this challenge and start another. I'm not sure why, but I don't have the best personality to get involved in online communities BUT I did think of you all through the challenge time and I did manage to keep active every week which was the thing I really wanted to improve.  I want to kick off the next challenge with some similiar goals and see if I can push myself a bit further. 

I charted my treadmill elevation and distance/mile. There is an upward trend here so I am happy with that.

I did manage to stay relatively low-fodmap which has been a good change in my digestive issues. I still need to do some proper 'reintroduction' of certian fodmap types as I am sure they don't all bother me. 

I did do less social media overall. I have started looking at facebook and twitter again, but via browser on my phone only. Which can get kind of glitchy, which keeps my brain from scrolling for hours.

Thoughts about my next 5 weeks... I want to make being active more routine in my life. Daily walks, daily mobility routine, etc. I'm still anxious about where I would fit that in but I will percolate on it for now. I will kick off a new challenge soon. Thanks!

charts 20220905.PNG