I want to get myself a chin up bar, any suggestion?

I am not used to do strength training

Result : My arms are weak

I want to start doing strength training

Observation : Going to the gym is too expensive and I only own a 15lb kettle bell

Conclusion : I need more shit

I want to get myself some weights and a chin up bar

Observation : The price range of a chin up bar can go from 25$ (canadian) to 350.00$ (canadian)

Conclusion :  .............................................................................................................................................................................

wUt?!

So yeah, I want to get myself a chin up bar, it felt like a good thing to own when doing strength training  and some of them are just... stupid expensive.

I am interested in something not too cumbersome, not too expensive (I dunno, something between 30 and 50 canadian$. Or is it too much? I dunno! ) and somewhat reliable

Any suggestions?

I think most of the  medium priced ones are the same. I like the  kind that fit in the doorway like this Amazon.com : LADER Pull Up Bar for Doorway, Chin Up Bar Upper Body Workout No Screw Installation for Home Gym Exercise Fitness with Level Meter and Adjustable Width, up to 440lbs (Black) : Sports & Outdoors _ not recommending that particular one, just something similar. 

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

On 8/5/2022 at 12:18 PM, Elastigirl said:

I think most of the  medium priced ones are the same. I like the  kind that fit in the doorway like this Amazon.com : LADER Pull Up Bar for Doorway, Chin Up Bar Upper Body Workout No Screw Installation for Home Gym Exercise Fitness with Level Meter and Adjustable Width, up to 440lbs (Black) : Sports & Outdoors _ not recommending that particular one, just something similar. 

Thanks for the suggestion! Will look into it

• Like 1