Hello world, it is I, darksaber

Hello, everyone!

After lurking in the forums for a few days and see what this is all about, I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself. 

My fitness/health journey is a bit of an on and off roller coaster, I have ADHD and used to be highly active until depression hit during which I still tried to maintain a somewhat healthy diet and running routine but that was pretty much all over the place until that became non-existent, at some point down the road my brain finally decided to say goodbye to the depression, I signed up at the gym and actually stuck with it (not with a healthy diet though). Then covid hit and the gym closed for a long time and threw me off the bandwagon. And then I just went back like twice within the past 1.5 years, haha... 

I never really had accountability so here I am, trying to kick my butt back into gear, needing to vastly improve my health while trying to make it more fun and engaging for myself.

tl;dr struggling with health and consistency, wanting to change that

• Like 5