The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Vol III: Reborn into Spring

20 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Good for you for telling that part of the brain to just shut up.😃

Thanks. Hard, but I know it was the right move. My calf is feeling much better.

19 hours ago, Sovalis said:

I hear you about the cleaning. Solidarity. 

Thanks. I have to remind myself that it is at least better than nothing. 

A little update:

My thesis is going... well? I think. 99% of the edits are done. I don't know my supervisors are going to be completely happy with it, as I didn't do as much chopping as they probably would like and some sections could get moved around but my brain refuses to work out how exactly. I just have to move one quote in (I forget the exact wording so I need to dig out the primary source again - it's fine, I have photos of them all on my computer, just means I have to do it tonight). And move across one reference to a new chapter since I have split it into two chapters. But, then I'm on final read through, spell and grammar checks and I can send it. And then turn around and work on the next chapter which got cut from this one. It feels never-ending, which got me thinking. I've got this done because I have been working on it in the morning instead of the gym and - crucially - I have had a couple days of downtime at work with barely anything to do and I somewhat guiltily used the spare time to work on it. I have no idea if I have it in me to pursue a PhD, if I want to try making a career in academia. BUT I do know I used to be better at time management with deadlines. Heck, I submitted my final thesis for undergrad studies a week early. I think I need to have a serious think about my daily or weekly routine so that, should I want to continue after this thing ends, or actually work on writing fiction like I dream about, I am not doing it in frantic bursts followed by a slightly burned out nothingness. 

I had a podiatry appointment yesterday. It was a risky move, having it so close to event day, but she was fully booked last week. I got a ton of dead skin removed, and crucially, about six corns and a painful growth of nail/hard skin at the end of one toe that causes NO END of pain when I catch it. I now have quite a sizeable hole there instead ;) My feet are not too tender and she didn't take off all the protective hard stuff, so I should be good to go. She gave me this adhesive fleecy material as well, to put on any hot spots if they occur on the walk. 

Cleaning did not get done yesterday. I avoided takeout, which given I got home late because of the appointment and had no prepped food in the house was a distinct likelihood... but it was no win. I bought pizza at the supermarket because I couldn't be bothered to cook and worse, was hungry and tired and shark week was hitting and I had a binge on two large cinnamon buns and some white chocolate. I didn't finish the pack of white chocolate though. 

The ironic thing is, the past week I've been watching Australian Ninja Warrior (season 2, no idea how recent it is) and being insanely inspired by the athleticism, and the itch to find a place to go bouldering again is STRONG. I am a ranger.... but damn if those guys and girls don't want to make me dip a few levels into Assassin. They are so incredible, honestly. I think I have a couple new heroes. Georgia Benora and India Henry. Crazy level skills. Crazy level strength. Okay, that's enough fangirling. But the irony of binging whilst watching Ninja Warrior was not lost on me. I think it may have helped in not eating all the junk I stupidly bought. 

• Like 11

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger:  Volume One: Wintering, Volume Two: Winter is Passing, Spring is NearThe Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Volume Three: Reborn into Spring, Rhovaniel Batltes the PEWS (late spring challenge)

Spring Goals: Run consistently w/out pain| Complete StrongViking| Reduce BW to 3kg (77kg)| Read stock book| Consistently meal prep| Finish Thesis writing| Sort out nosebleed issue | Complete 100km canoe adventure!!

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

12 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

a painful growth of nail/hard skin at the end of one toe that causes NO END of pain when I catch it.

OMG having this removed sounds like a HUGE DELIGHT - there's a nail on one of my big toes that does a similar thing (probably conditioned to from years of barefoot martial arts) and if I don't keep an eye on it it gets like 15/10 painful if I put my shoes on too fast or something, haha... YES for self care!! :)

• Like 3

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

1 hour ago, Rhovaniel said:

I think I need to have a serious think about my daily or weekly routine so that, should I want to continue after this thing ends, or actually work on writing fiction like I dream about, I am not doing it in frantic bursts followed by a slightly burned out nothingness. 

That's a solid line of thought to contemplate. Letting NaNoWriMo get me from thinker to writer by completing a draft still doesn't prepare me for being a writer by trade. It was an intense month, and I'm about to try it again, but it's still hyper-focus with a few points of exhaustion at the end. 😅 

American Ninja Warrior is an exciting show to watch, and there are a couple returning competitors I started knowing by name by watching a few seasons, but I also suffered the dilemma of knowing I have no levels in parkour or body strength, and they continue to make the obstacles more challenging, so I'd barely make it past the entrance. 😰 Not a great outlook. 😂 

• Like 2

Level 8 Ranger

Spoiler

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Current challenge: 9 - to write my second draft, to keep moving, and to keep eating more freggies

52 minutes ago, MaeradCase said:

That's a solid line of thought to contemplate. Letting NaNoWriMo get me from thinker to writer by completing a draft still doesn't prepare me for being a writer by trade. It was an intense month, and I'm about to try it again, but it's still hyper-focus with a few points of exhaustion at the end. 😅 

Yeah, NaNoWriMo is very much a hyper-focus mode. Kudos for doing it even once!

52 minutes ago, MaeradCase said:

American Ninja Warrior is an exciting show to watch, and there are a couple returning competitors I started knowing by name by watching a few seasons, but I also suffered the dilemma of knowing I have no levels in parkour or body strength, and they continue to make the obstacles more challenging, so I'd barely make it past the entrance. 😰 Not a great outlook. 😂 

Me either, honestly. But I think for me the takeaway is that it DOES inspire me to be better than I am. I know that I could get decent grip strength again if I climbed regularly for example. It's not so much as 'If I trained I could be as good as they are', because honestly, most of them have trained for years to get that good. It is highly improbable (though I hesitate to say impossible) for someone like me to attain that level. But, it gives me that little bit of an extra spark I guess, to push towards my own goals. 

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger:  Volume One: Wintering, Volume Two: Winter is Passing, Spring is NearThe Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Volume Three: Reborn into Spring, Rhovaniel Batltes the PEWS (late spring challenge)

Spring Goals: Run consistently w/out pain| Complete StrongViking| Reduce BW to 3kg (77kg)| Read stock book| Consistently meal prep| Finish Thesis writing| Sort out nosebleed issue | Complete 100km canoe adventure!!

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

31 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

Yeah, NaNoWriMo is very much a hyper-focus mode. Kudos for doing it even once!

Thanks! I'm still amazed by your thesis progress. I don't remember doing anything that hard while in college. I just remember "homework, papers, and long papers."

31 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

Me either, honestly. But I think for me the takeaway is that it DOES inspire me to be better than I am. I know that I could get decent grip strength again if I climbed regularly for example. It's not so much as 'If I trained I could be as good as they are', because honestly, most of them have trained for years to get that good. It is highly improbable (though I hesitate to say impossible) for someone like me to attain that level. But, it gives me that little bit of an extra spark I guess, to push towards my own goals. 

That is great! I keep a few notes pinned to remind myself what motivations I have for getting healthy and fit. I think climbing is a fun activity, and I do applaud your drive to pursue it. :D My bike was my goal. To be honest I think I'm daunted by getting this far. 😅

• Thanks 1

Level 8 Ranger

Spoiler

Current challenge: 9 - to write my second draft, to keep moving, and to keep eating more freggies

13 hours ago, MaeradCase said:

Thanks! I'm still amazed by your thesis progress. I don't remember doing anything that hard while in college. I just remember "homework, papers, and long papers."

That is great! I keep a few notes pinned to remind myself what motivations I have for getting healthy and fit. I think climbing is a fun activity, and I do applaud your drive to pursue it. :D My bike was my goal. To be honest I think I'm daunted by getting this far. 😅

Thanks. Yeah, when I think 'This thesis has to be  30,000 words it gets scary. Gotta break it down lol

You got this. I look forward to hearing all about your bike adventures!

Okay. Go time. About to head out for a very wet 50km!

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 3

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Thanks. Yeah, when I think 'This thesis has to be  30,000 words it gets scary. Gotta break it down lol

Very true for all our daunting goals. ❤

You got this. I look forward to hearing all about your bike adventures!

I look forward to their telling! Especially since I got the wobbly spoke fixed! 😅

Okay. Go time. About to head out for a very wet 50km!

Woo! You're awesome! Have an excellent time! I will eagerly await your report!

• Thanks 1

Level 8 Ranger

Spoiler

Race Report (because I know I'll forget tomorrow!)

Definitely the muddiest event I've done that wasn't intentionally so! Hiking boots were absolutely the right choice, I needed them pretty much from the minute I stepped out my car. Thankfully though, the forecast showers did not materialise. It meant I was carting around a rainjacket taking up space in my small pack I could have done without it doing, but eh. Better to have than not. At the start, nerves settled enough that I could have a cup of tea and some biscuits (I love that they provide these at every stop, including the start/finish). The weather held all day, so it was cool but dry, good walking conditions (my hands got very cold at some points, as well as sausage like as they swelled) but on the whole, I only needed my hoodie for the last 8km stretch towards evening. 

The rest stops were spaced at 12km, 13km, 17km and 8km. The first leg was no bother, and I surprised myself with my pace. I never go into these wanting to PB, or even look at the time much. But what felt like a good, steady pace to me had me overtaking a lot of people. By the time I got to Stop One, I had a hot spot forming on one heel, so got the medics to look at it. They taped it for me and it thankfully did start behaving itself, just in time for the only hill of the route. It's not too bad as hills go, the incline is medium-long but not too steep. But given my calf issues, it was a worry how it would hold up. I started going up and my legs kinda went 'huh. Okay, let's do this'. I have more power there and endurance than I thought, because I managed to continue overtaking on the way up, and didn't even need to stop and catch my breath at the end. Sure, I was breathing heavier and I was warm, but at one time a small slope was painful to walk up. A minor hill in December had me stopping every dozen steps to let the pain fade. This was the first time I could really see the physio work paying off and it was a good feeling that carried me through the rest. I was walking solo, but at various points you end up chatting to people. I met a couple ladies some point after the hill and got chatting as we entered Windsor Great Park. It was nice, the long walk actually not as foot shredding as before. I mean, it was still sore, just not 'my feet are on fire' sore. Walking up to the castle and seeing it grow closer is a cool feeling though. It's a lovely building. It was also kind of surreal seeing the usually vibrant green grass leading to the castle turn into a pond in places. One of the kilometre markers looked like it was sitting in the middle of a lake. After that, the relatively short, if painful, few kilometres through Windsor town to get back to the racecourse (the start/mid way and end point). I outpaced the two ladies at some point on the long walk though not intentionally. I just hit a good stride and felt comfortable. It helped that I was really in the mindset of not wanting or needing company. I love solo walks and whilst there was always a lot of walkers around me, sometimes it is very freeing to just... be. Go at the exact pace I want, not match it to someone else, no requirement for conversation. Conversation was lovely at points, but just walking and thinking and sometimes just walking and not thinking much of anything are wonderful too, and I enjoyed all of them at various points. 

The second rest stop was the lunch one. I was, as I was by literally every single rest stop, bursting for the loo, which definitely quickened the pace there. Sorted that, grabbed some food and the slight 'hmm, heel feels a little sore' turned to 'ouch, okay, that should probably get sorted' pain in the other foot once I stood back up. I examined the heel and I had a blister, as well as some redness underneath. I kept the medics busy at least. Blister lanced (the medics do it and then dress it so it doesn't worsen and since they have the stuff to do so sterile, it's better than letting it grow when you still have 25km to cover!) and half my foot taped, I set out again. I had a couple painkillers (paracetamol) and let the pain fade as I walked. It got better, I got my speed back, much to my delight and surprise. I just... had it in me today. I felt good, my hips and glutes and calves were good, my feet were sore but manageable. I think my habit of ensuring that I drink my full 1 litre (2 flasks) of water with electrolytes in between every rest stop helps massively with that. I did eat alot of sweet stuff and unhealthy food throughout, as well as a good half dozen gels, but not excessively. It helps to eat regularly, and drink even more so. Still, this was the 17km stretch, by far the longest and I felt it. The path we were on was stony, not many boggy points (some points were so sloppy and wet even boots had a hard time gripping anything) and that was hard on the feet. It was lovely route by the river though. I didn't take many pictures, too in the zone and my camera doesn't do them justice. Somewhere closing in on the last third of this leg, I bumped into a woman I met at another event, the Yorkshire one. It was a lovely catch up and our pace similar enough that we walked to the last rest stop together. Like me, when things hurt, she speeds up to get it out the way lol. In my case, I once again was gaining speed so I could get to the loo! Staying hydrated has a pay off! 

The third rest stop is often referred to as the 'pick n mix' stop, and the clue is in the name. They always have great sweets there, and I got a small bag, plus some chocolate freddos, another cup of tea and a few chunks of melon. I hadn't been able to stomach the bananas, oranges or apples they offered at other points, but the melon was wonderful. They had fresh pineapple too, but that stuff makes me feel like I've tried to chew a porcupine and it cut my mouth with a thousand tiny papercuts. For some reason, I can only eat it cooked. Not going to lie, my feet were pretty sore at that point. The balls of my feet were burning, my heels were unhappy. I started walking (the other lady waited behind for her friends) and hobbled out of the stop. One of the other participants even commented on it, since I was walking so gingerly. But I was NOT going to be beaten by a few sore spots and blisters. Thankfully, after a few minutes the pain diminished enough that I could walk properly again. I was tired and footsore, but strong still. I had the stamina, and I wasn't flagging. Last few I've done, I have had to grit my teeth and struggle to the finish line. But I was still striding along, enjoying the setting sun (the only time it came out, actually!) on the path by the river, enjoying the birdsong and the trees and the spring flowers. A few kilometres in I was starting to feel the struggle, so I opted for my headphones and put on the playlist I made for the walk but hadn't used yet. I had some frustrating issues with playback before it kicked into gear and let me tell you, the  Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack may just be my anthem. Concerning hobbits is one vibe, and I adore it. But I got a real pep in my step when The Bridge of Khazad Dum started in. It's just too epic not to be striding a little faster, imaging myself in middle-earth :P 

I was honestly surprised at the energy I had left by the time the racecourse came back into view. I hurt, and was in need, once more, of the loo. But I had something in the tank. I just.... did. It was a very nice feeling not be so completely done in at the end, I can't lie. I got myself sorted, grabbed my finisher's meal (spaghetti bolognese, small side salad, chocolate cup cake, ate and headed home. With only minor wincing as I got out of the car. Heck, I even put my clothes in the wash. Mainly because the trousers were thick with mud up to and including the knees! The biggest bonus was, despite having no plan to, or rushing out of rest stops before I felt ready... I slashed my PB on these. I usually do them in around 12 hours. I think I did this challenge last year in just over 11 hours, but it is a flat route, aside from that one hill. Strava says I did it today in 9 hours 6 minutes. Which is crazy! I'll try to post the few photos I did get tomorrow. I need sleep!

Sorry for any typos. Tiredness has crept up on me and I do not have it in me to proof read any of this lol

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 7

Spoiler

Fabulous update, looking forward to the photos!!! 

• Thanks 1

“The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."

-Joseph Campbell

2022 Challenges: Push, Core, SimplePooh, Timebox, NaNoWriMo

2023 Challenges: 20SOC, Travel, Battery, Song n'Dance

12 hours ago, Gemma said:

Fabulous update, looking forward to the photos!!! 

11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That's an amazing job.  Well done sticking with the physio to enable the good performance. 

Thank you! It really is nice seeing the work actually pay off with something like this. ☺️

The promised photos: There isn't many. I hardly took any photos at all really, but it is a lovely part of England. 

Easter-50-walk  Easter-50-walk  Easter-50-walk Easter-50-walk

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 6

Spoiler

Holy crap!  You KILLED IT!!! That sounds like so much work wowow...

And so much water and mud! Those photos are no joke hahaha.

CONGRATS RHO!! I hope you are recovering well today and slept well - you deserve it!!

• Thanks 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

image.thumb.jpeg.66031a55e896a0edd06f13240c42d968.jpeg 

Bonus picture of the view to Windsor Castle as you enter the Great Park. This is quite zoomed in, but my phone doesn't show it up at that distance. It is a gorgeous view, second only (in my experience so far) to when you come over the brow of a hill and see Chatsworth House (the same one they used for Pemberley in 2005 P&P). THAT is a gorgeous, gorgeous place. 

I am surprisingly good today. My ankles are sore, soles obviously tender. I was walking like a penguin in the early morning but I've loosened up. Honestly, I'm quite surprised at how good I feel. Usually, I feel really beat up the day after!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, shaar said:

Holy crap!  You KILLED IT!!! That sounds like so much work wowow...

And so much water and mud! Those photos are no joke hahaha.

CONGRATS RHO!! I hope you are recovering well today and slept well - you deserve it!!

Thank you Shaar! I did indeed sleep well. I didn't take photos of the worst bits, there was no way I was concentrating on anything other than getting through it without landing on my butt! It was fun though!

• Like 1

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

image.thumb.jpeg.66031a55e896a0edd06f13240c42d968.jpeg 

Bonus picture of the view to Windsor Castle as you enter the picture.

I'm jealous of the pretty castle view. So pretty!

4 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

I am surprisingly good today. My ankles are sore, soles obviously tender. I was walking like a penguin in the early morning but I've loosened up. Honestly, I'm quite surprised at how good I feel. Usually, I feel really beat up the day after!

🐧 (I penguin walk for fun sometimes) Glad to hear you're not doing too bad for day-after! You did such a great job, Rho! Good job!!! 🥰

• Thanks 1

Level 8 Ranger

Spoiler

6 hours ago, MaeradCase said:

I'm jealous of the pretty castle view. So pretty!

🐧 (I penguin walk for fun sometimes) Glad to hear you're not doing too bad for day-after! You did such a great job, Rho! Good job!!! 🥰

It is a gorgeous view. I have to say, I love that I live close enough to day trip to some gorgeous places. 

Thank you! I enjoyed it immensely, but I haven't stretched properly yet, and I really need to do that soon!

3 hours ago, Sovalis said:

What a fabulous report! I am so thrilled for you! 

Thank you Sov! I can't wait for the next one!

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

wow you are amazing rho :D 

Serious achievment AGAIN. 

Proud of you so much xx

Thanks Sal! 

Naturally, a slower day today. I woke up in the night, which was unusual. But also not too bad, since the cat heard I was up when I went to the bathroom and once I got back into bed he followed me for snuggles. He can be so affectionate, it's almost too cute to handle. Went back to sleep, woke up just over an hour before I needed to leave to meet my friends for brunch. Walking around to get ready I was hobbling a little, but once I got going it wasn't too bad. I tried to put one pair of shoes on and my feet all but screamed at me. The toenails on both big toes are very tender, and my heels are tender enough that they felt raw. Dug out my old running trainers that are quite wide, and that felt much better. I am slightly concerned about the lack of cushioning in my work shoes for tomorrow 😅 A big wash load went in the machine, I got to my friend on time to pick her up and head to the restaurant. We've been there a few times, but another mutual friend of ours came this time as well, which was really nice. We took our time, caught up on what everyone was doing. It was lovely. I had the avocado, poached egg and bacon on toast, which probably wasn't the healthiest but was fricking delicious. I went shopping on the way home too, but did not have the energy to meal prep. 

The rest of the day was just pottering around, doing some laundry, sorting out my kit from yesterday and watching the F1 race. That was a weird race, and imo farcical with the end and all the red flags. But Max Verstappen is my favourite driver, so it was nice to see him get the win. (Formula 1 racing for anyone I've lost with this aside lol) I did get my usual 3 mile walk in this evening, though I strongly suspect I was slower than usual! 😂

Tracker pictures will resume tomorrow. But I hit my clean goals yesterday (by washing my muddy kit before I collapsed into the shower and bed) and today. I also managed only one takeout this week - Not counting brunch, that was pre-planned eating out with friends. But I did have a Mcdonalds for dinner tonight because I - yeah, I got a little lazy with that. Next week onwards, the aim is NO takeout or coffee. The one per week thing is still allowed but only to stop me spiralling if I slip. The aim is for none at all. 

Week One Wrap-Up:

Gym/Run: One each this week, but as I had the 50k this weekend, that is okay. 

Coffee 1/week: Had it on Monday, but only the one. 100% of the goal. 

Takeout 1/week: Had McDonalds today, so still within the aim of the goal as written. 

Clean: I think I missed this one day, but other than that, it's doing the intended job of slowly getting me into better habits with cleaning. 

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 3

Spoiler

I thought shaving 2 hours off my time was a bit crazy... Strava only highlighted my moving time. I actually completed it in 10 hours 12 minutes. Which is still a big PB. It's just an hour PB instead of two 😅.

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

46 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

I thought shaving 2 hours off my time was a bit crazy... Strava only highlighted my moving time. I actually completed it in 10 hours 12 minutes. Which is still a big PB. It's just an hour PB instead of two 😅.

That makes more since. Stil, beating your PB by an hour is amazing. Congrats. So glad the physio on your calf worked. Woot for going on a 3 mile walk the day after too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

On 4/2/2023 at 10:35 PM, Elastigirl said:

That makes more since. Stil, beating your PB by an hour is amazing. Congrats. So glad the physio on your calf worked. Woot for going on a 3 mile walk the day after too!

Thanks. I was stiff at first, but it really helps. As does the fact that my only (non burst) blisters are on the top of my big toes, not under them. 

No tracker today. I'll fill it in tomorrow. I'm a little too disappointed in myself and down to add to that. I have not gym'd. Nor have I run. My scale ran out of battery, I replaced it (the battery) and it said I GAINED. And I ate takeout tonight because I walked a longer route and didn't want to stop and then it was 7:30pm and I hadn't eaten, and of course still haven't prepped. Honestly, I'm struggling a little. I am oversleeping, yet struggling to get out of bed in the morning. This morning I felt so - unready, I guess. Unready to wake up, to face the day. I even rolled over to avoid the cat doing his usual sit and snuggle in the crook of my arm thing (yes, I feel guilty). I haven't felt that urge to hide from the day in a good few months. I'm hoping this is not the start of a backwards slide mentally, merely a blip as I try to manage the strain of my various commitments (work, college for work, uni for Masters, D&D) and goals (weight loss, etc). I really had a hard time getting my head into D&D last night too. To the point I was thinking 'this isn't fun anymore'. But we are early in a campaign, and I am mentally wrung out. I somehow don't think the game is the problem. 

Im The Problem Taylor Swift Anti Hero GIF - Im The Problem Taylor Swift  Anti Hero - Discover & Share GIFs   

Usually, here's where I'd write my plan for fixing it. But today I don't have one. I just... don't. Sorry for the miserable update. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Spoiler

55 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That's rough Rho. Could post-race letdown be part of that puzzle?

That was my thought too. As well as just your body and mind saying you are tired. 

• Like 4

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27