TimovieMan balances sleep and gaming

7 hours ago, shaar said:

Oh my gosh Lynyrd Skynyrd!!!!  My parents lovedddd Southern Rock and I grew up listening to lots of this on old cassette tapes in the 80s 😆  A classic for SURE!!

Same here. My dad's a big music lover too, and I grew up with Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Who & Pink Floyd, but there was also a fair bit of Southern rock in there, with Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers, Molly Hatchet & ZZ Top... 😎

Thursday, March 30th

Movement:

- Half hour walk to the physiotherapist, half hour walk back

- Half hour walk during my son's goalkeeper practice

- Full bodyweight workout (2 circuits)

- 3 DailyDare exercises

Self-care:

- Ate reasonably sensibly - a lot of meat, though

- Intermittent fasting: 17 hours

- Blood pressure meds: taken

- Elbow care: physio session, iced & stretched

- Sleep: 9h 04m

Gaming:

- solved 2 nonograms

Red day. Stayed up a bit too late, this time mindlessly watching TV. Why on earth would I watch the last fifteen minutes of a White Collar episode and then half a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode at 1 am? WTF???

Today started with a short night's sleep, but also a nap after the kids were at school to get my sleep over 6 hours. There was also a short nap in the evening, but that didn't register on my watch.

Little activity. Wanted to go for a walk, but it'd been raining all day, and a tad too much to go through for a long time. But did the DailyDare exercise for today at least...

Now I want to talk about Scottish composer Craig Armstrong. He's perhaps most famous for his soundtracks for Baz Luhrmann's films "Romeo + Juliet", "Moulin Rouge!" and "The Great Gatsby", but I mainly noticed him in the fun and very underrated historical action comedy "Plunkett & Macleane" (starring Jonny Lee Miller, Robert Carlyle and Liv Tyler). There's a magnificent composition in the middle of the film (in a pivotal scene) that grabbed me immediately. It's the "Hanging / Escape" scene.

This particular piece of music (especially the "Escape" part) was used in MANY movie trailers in the years after the release of "Plunkett & Macleane". Which of course made me jump up and go "Craig Armstrong!" each time.

What's probably not as known, is that he made a wonderful song immediately after the 9/11 attacks, in collaboration with former Lemonheads frontman Evan Dando. I've loved this from the start, and it's currently my all-time #13...

Craig Armstrong - "Wake Up in New York"

• Like 3

Active challenges: Show up and don't go AWOL | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

Hey Timovie, were you the one who put me on to lord of the lost? My brother just sent me a video--they're representing Germany in the Eurovision.

• That's Metal 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

2 hours ago, Harriet said:

Hey Timovie, were you the one who put me on to lord of the lost?

Yeah, that sounds like something I would be responsible for... 😇

2 hours ago, Harriet said:

My brother just sent me a video--they're representing Germany in the Eurovision.

I KNOW!!!

200.gif

From my previous challenge:

On 2/23/2023 at 12:18 AM, TimovieMan said:

This is one of the latest singles from one of my favourite bands, Lord of the Lost. You know, the ones I went to Paris for just to see them live.

It's imo not their best work, but it's very typical for them, with a catchy chorus and lots of theatricality (frontman Chris Harms is a HUGE Lady Gaga fan, and it shows).

I knew the song since its release in December, but going back to it, I saw lots of comments on YouTube saying that this needs to be Germany's pick for Eurovision 2023. Apparently, they've entered the contest to be considered as this year's song. They're among the final 9 contestants, with the voting (and I assume TV show to go with it) being decided on March 3rd. I would love to see them win, and consequently represent Germany at this year's Eurovision Song Contest.

Can you imagine seeing this on there?

It has all the makings to end up pretty high, imo. I'm not saying it would win, but it would undoubtedly get votes. 😀

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 2

Active challenges: Show up and don't go AWOL | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII

HUGE win yesterday. 

The kids and me had fries and snacks last week while the missus was in Amsterdam. Yesterday, the missus wanted fries and snacks too, but I didn't really feel like it. So I got fries and snacks for her and the kids and had a tuna salad for me.

I had to resist the temptation to go for crisps or sweets afterwards, but I resisted😎

The scale rewarded me today. 😇

Friday, March 31st

Movement:

- 2x50 balance front kicks (DailyDare)

Self-care:

- Ate very reasonably

- Intermittent fasting: 18.5 hours

- Elbow care: stretched

- Sleep: 6h 06m

Gaming:

- solved 13 nonograms

- 2.5 hours of The Crew 2 (PS4)

Had a good guess last week about where I would end up in The Crew 2's weekly summit:

On 3/23/2023 at 11:52 PM, TimovieMan said:

I'm done with The Crew 2 on the PS4 for this week. I'm on track to finish somewhere in the 6-to-7,000th range (and anywhere within the top 11,000 is enough).

I ended up 6,756th.

With my play last night, I'm on track to finish around the 6,000th spot this week. So PS4 time can be focused on other games until Wednesday. But I don't want to neglect my PC game time either. Will see what strikes my fancy.

Weighed in this morning. VERY happy with the results!

Weekly weigh-in

Weight: 96.9 kg (-1.45)

Body fat: 22.8% (-0.9)

Visceral fat: 9.5% (-0.5)

Blood pressure: 114/82

My weight dropping under 97 kg means that I'm now officially at my lowest post-Covid weight!!!

This calls for a little celebration. With something fun. And since there's a distinct lack of bagpipes in this challenge so far, I'm breaking out In Extremo again:

In Extremo - "Küss Mich"

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 6

8 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

My weight dropping under 97 kg means that I'm now officially at my lowest post-Covid weight!!!

This calls for a little celebration. With something fun. And since there's a distinct lack of bagpipes in this challenge so far, I'm breaking out In Extremo again:

Congratulations!!! It's really awesome to see results after you put in the hard work!

Resisting temptation is also very important and I think of it like a skill; once you've got it, you will be able to do that. 

Ah, In Extremo! They're cool.

• Like 3

Veni, vidi, vici. 

16 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

Yeah, that sounds like something I would be responsible for... 😇

I KNOW!!!

200.gif

Hehehe. I agree that blood and glitter is not the finest, but it's still cute. I have never watched the Eurovision before. Maybe I'll start?

15 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

I don't know what your starting weight was, but defeating the covid weight is a great thing. Well done!

• Like 2

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

I loveeeeee tuna salad!  Great choice and GO YOU for sticking to the healthy option!! It's such a good feeling isn't it??

• Like 2

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

On 4/1/2023 at 6:31 PM, TimovieMan said:

Congratulations :) That's a nice reward for forgoing those fries and crisps. 

• Thanks 1

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

19 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

Congratulations!!! It's really awesome to see results after you put in the hard work!

Resisting temptation is also very important and I think of it like a skill; once you've got it, you will be able to do that. 

I don't think of it as a skill. It's too reliant on willpower for that. Every decision like this is a struggle. If it were a skill, it'd get easier. It doesn't.

11 hours ago, Harriet said:

Hehehe. I agree that blood and glitter is not the finest, but it's still cute. I have never watched the Eurovision before. Maybe I'll start?

I watched it regularly with my parents back in the day. Well, my mom, mostly.

I watch it with the kids now.

The years in between, I'd try to at least watch the division of the points, because that's actually kinda fun.

And it's always nice to have a couple of countries sending something extravagant. 😁

11 hours ago, Harriet said:

I don't know what your starting weight was, but defeating the covid weight is a great thing. Well done!

Pre-Covid I went from 112 kg to 88 kg. Spent a year and a half maintaining and fluctuating between 88 and 92. Was at 88 just before Christmas 2019.

Covid got me back up to 106 in a year - diet started lacking, but mainly I got no movement *at all*. I respawned, got back down to 97, but slipped again. One year later: repeat. 106 to 97. And then slipped again.

This was my third respawn now. Damage was less bad, had only gone to 102.2. But getting under 97 is significant.

Target 1 is still 92. Target 2 is 88. And then I'll just see how deep the rabbit hole goes... 😅

7 hours ago, shaar said:

I loveeeeee tuna salad!  Great choice and GO YOU for sticking to the healthy option!! It's such a good feeling isn't it??

Those fries looked mighty tasty, though. 😇

The good feeling came on the scale the following day. 🙂

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

On 4/1/2023 at 11:31 AM, TimovieMan said:

Congrats!!

• Thanks 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Saturday, April 1st

Movement:

- one hour walk during daughter's music class

- 50 minutes of swimming (64 lengths of breaststroke - 1600 meters)

Self-care:

- Ate reasonably - had a bag of crisps but I thoroughly deserved them 😇

- Intermittent fasting: 17.5 hours

- Sleep: 6h 33m

Gaming:

- solved 2 nonograms

Watched a movie with the kids in the evening. Minions 2: The Rise of Gru. Pretty fun, had a couple of good laughs.

One joke went over both the kids' and the missus' heads: Gru used a "cheese ray" to cover everyone in line ahead of him at the donut shop in cheese. The guy behind the counter then goes "Don't cheese me, bro." 🤣

After that, the kids went to bed and the missus and me watched the Netflix film "Luther: The Fallen Sun" with Idris Elba. We both loved the series - and I have a bit of a mancrush on Elba - so it was an easy pick.

Unfortunately, those are now two hours I'll never get back. My God, this film is bad. I can't believe series runner Neil Cross actually wrote it.

I'm not blaming the actors, they're doing a commendable job. Idris Elba uses his natural cool and charisma to carry the performance, and Andy Serkis is excellent as the film's villain. But the screenplay is so farfetched, unrealistic and outlandish that I was annoyed most of the time, and the longer the film ran, the worse it got. 😡

Frankly, I'm now lumping this in the same category as Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and A Good Day to Die Hard - I'm willfully pretending they don't exist. They just tarnish all that came before. 😠

If you're a fan of the Luther series, do yourself a favour and SKIP the film. Luther ended after 5 seasons, and that was it.

Today we went to the coast. We went for a walk in the morning - which was cut a little short because it was too cold and windy for the kids - and after lunch we went to an alpaca farm for a walk with alpacas. Which was pretty fun, and the kids enjoyed it very much. And my god, those alpacas were cute!

Alpaca-walk.jpg

• Like 8

On 3/31/2023 at 11:05 PM, TimovieMan said:

My dad's a big music lover too, and I grew up with Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Who & Pink Floyd

Odd that I haven't posted any Pink Floyd songs, then. Time to remedy that. Heh, heh, "time"...

I loved the entire Dark Side of the Moon album since I was a kid. Played my dad's LP regularly. Mainly for "Time" and "Money".

As the years went by, "Money" fell out of favour a little. "Time" on the other hand got a massive boost for me once I actually started paying attention to the lyrics.

The album version, that is coupled with the reprise of "Breathe (In the Air)" is an absolute masterpiece.

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 1

I'm back. I wasn't around last week (I'm respawning this week) but I'm back and ready to continue cheering you on and lending my support! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 272 lbs

Current Challenge: Legend of RhiaWolfe: Tears of the Food Cravings

Previous Challenges: 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

5 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

But willpower is a skill, no? ;) At least for me it is like that. But it takes time to see it work.

Willpower depletes, which is why I don't consider it a skill. It requires constant replenishing...

3 hours ago, Salinger said:

I absolutely LOVE Pink Floyd soooooo much ❤️

My dads influence defo. 

Same here. 🙂

3 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hope you are having a lovely day :) xx

Thanks!

3 hours ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I'm back. I wasn't around last week (I'm respawning this week) but I'm back and ready to continue cheering you on and lending my support! 

giphy.gif

Sunday, April 2nd

Movement:

- 45-minute walk with the kids

- hour-and-a-half walk with the kids and alpacas 😎

Self-care:

- Ate reasonably

- Intermittent fasting: 16.5 hours

- Sleep: 6h 37m

Gaming:

- solved 2 nonograms

Week 1 summary

Self-care:

Intermittent fasting: 7x

Ate sensibly: 7x

Blood pressure meds: 7x

Elbow care: physio 1x, iced 2x, stretched 7x

Average sleep: 6h 54m

Movement:

Distance walked / swam: 46.14 km (28.67 miles)

Walk to Mordor: total 154.7 miles - Hobbiton to Rivendell - Day 9 (2nd from Bree) - Went to Bree, stayed at the Prancing Pony, met with Strider. Now passing through the Chetwood.

Training: 2 full bodyweight workouts

7x DailyDare (3 behind schedule)

Gaming:

- 28 nonograms solved

- 3.5 hours of The Crew 2 (PS4) - did the weekly summit

- 2 hours of The Black Mirror (PC) - on time with Chapter II

Balance:

Week  
    0 1 2 3 4 5  
   Monday              
   Tuesday              
   Wednesday              
   Thursday              
   Friday              
   Saturday              
   Sunday              

Red = bad day (no gaming & sleep sacrificed)

Yellow = gaming won over sleep

Blue = sleep won over gaming

Green = balance!

During my teenage years, Counting Crows was my favourite band. Both their debut album "August and Everything After" and their second album "Recovering the Satellites" are still among my all-time favourite albums.

This is my second-favourite song of theirs, right after "Mr. Jones". It's the opening track of "August and Everything After":

Counting Crows - Round Here

Wow, how young was Adam Duritz in this video?! 😲

• Like 5

3 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

Willpower depletes, which is why I don't consider it a skill. It requires constant replenishing...

I mean it as discipline. (And judging form your weekly wrap-up you've got plently of that! ;) ) But maybe people are just different and proceed and react to things differently. Anyhow, wish you you'll succeed with your goals! 

A lovely picture, looks really special and you're all so happy!

• Like 1

Veni, vidi, vici. 

Mr Jones is a great song. I had never heard that one before, thank you for that. I think my second favourite song of theirs is “Accidentally in Love” because it’s so infectious. 

Look at all those green squares. Well done! And I am envious of your alpaca walk. They’re ADORABLE!

• Like 1

Past Challenges: #1, #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16

Current Challenge: #17

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 hours ago, Salinger said:

Ahhh Mr Jones is a great song. Also love Colourblind, mainly cos i love the film Cruel Intentions and it features in that!!!!! xx

I remember jumping up during Cruel Intentions to yell "Counting Crows!"... 😅

Heck, I still remember the scene, with Reese Witherspoon going up an escalator and Ryan Phillippe waiting for her at the top... 😇

7 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

I mean it as discipline. (And judging form your weekly wrap-up you've got plently of that! ;) ) But maybe people are just different and proceed and react to things differently. Anyhow, wish you you'll succeed with your goals! 

Thanks.

I really need the forums here to be consistent with the discipline, though. Without the accountability, I wouldn't be nearly as consistent with everything...

7 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

A lovely picture, looks really special and you're all so happy!

The kids loved it, and when the kids are happy, we are happy... 🙂

7 hours ago, Sovalis said:

Mr Jones is a great song. I had never heard that one before, thank you for that. I think my second favourite song of theirs is “Accidentally in Love” because it’s so infectious. 

Counting Crows aren't really that well-known in Belgium. Besides "Mr. Jones", I think that their "Big Yellow Taxi" cover is their only other song to get any sort of airplay on the radio.

"Accidentally in Love" was great, too. They even got an Academy Award nomination for that (it was written for Shrek 2)!

Duritz may not be the best singer in the world, but when he sings I believe him...

7 hours ago, Sovalis said:

Look at all those green squares. Well done! And I am envious of your alpaca walk. They’re ADORABLE!

The alpacas were indeed *very* adorable... 😍

Easter holiday here, so the kids don't have school for two weeks. My parents came to pick them up yesterday and will do the same today.

That also meant that we got to sleep in a little longer yesterday.

Did my full bodyweight exercises around noon (3 circuits!!!), and then walked to the physiotherapist's (and back) for my movement for the day.

In my last four workouts, I could do the scapular pull-ups and hanging knee raises in one go (proof that my grip strength was improving). I had to let go for the last couple of hanging knee raises this time around (during each circuit - twice during the last circuit even). Not that my grip strength is suddenly weaker, but I think the calluses that are forming are making my grip a bit worse and are making it harder to keep hanging for a long time.

The "vanilla ice cream" whey protein is flavour-approved, though! It was a bit like drinking a milk shake (but less foamy).

This morning was going to be a repeat of yesterday, with me and the kids getting to sleep two hours more than on regular working days. The kids on the other hand decided to get up earlier than on a school day, and with the missus going to work, that meant I had to get up early too just now. 😡

I have a bloodletting at the doctor's this morning. That will now be followed by a much needed nap... 😇

Monday, April 3rd

Movement:

- full bodyweight workout*

- half-hour walk to the physio and back

Spoiler

- Warm-up:

5 minutes punches (DailyDare)

2 minutes jumping jacks (DailyDare)

- Workout (3 circuits):
2x 10 one-leg calf raises
2 chin-ups (first circuit, 1.5 second circuit, 1 third circuit)
10 leg-assisted chin-ups
20 squats
10 push-ups
2x 10 one-leg Romanian deadlifts
10 scapular pull-ups
10 hanging knee raises
20 wall slides
15 reverse crunch swipers

- Post workout:

40 plank crunches (DailyDare)

Self-care:

- Ate reasonably

- Intermittent fasting: 17 hours

- Elbow care: physio, iced & stretched

- Sleep: 7h 22m

Gaming:

- solved 5 nonograms

- 1.5 hours of The Black Mirror (PC)

• Like 8

18 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

Green = balance!

That's  a lot of green on the graph! Way to go, dude!

mcufam: The entire time I knew him, he only ever had one goal. on Make a GIF

15 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

But maybe people are just different and proceed and react to things differently.

I think the constant refilling of willpower for replenishment does take some skill. It's just a matter of your willingness to replenish.  I also think there are direct crossovers of discipline and willpower in the great circle of life. It's exhausting but I I personally feel like a well-worth-it type situation when you do :) 

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

That is a great family photo :)

14 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

I think the calluses that are forming are making my grip a bit worse and are making it harder to keep hanging for a long time.

I scratch my calluses a bit when in the shower, keeps them down to a manageable level.. 

• Like 1

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

8 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

That's  a lot of green on the graph! Way to go, dude!

I'm a bit lenient with what I consider "balanced". As long as I had some me-time (not necessarily gaming, watching football or a movie counts as well) and went to bed at an acceptable hour, it's green.

8 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

I think the constant refilling of willpower for replenishment does take some skill. It's just a matter of your willingness to replenish.  I also think there are direct crossovers of discipline and willpower in the great circle of life. It's exhausting but I I personally feel like a well-worth-it type situation when you do :) 

Not always as easy to do, of course. Fortunately I'm in a good flow at the moment, which does make it easier.

55 minutes ago, KB Girl said:

That is a great family photo :)

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, KB Girl said:

I scratch my calluses a bit when in the shower, keeps them down to a manageable level.. 

Yeah, I'm doing the same. The ones on my right hand are larger but don't stick out as much and are less of an issue. The ones on my left hand are far thinner but stick out a lot more, making my grip slightly different (and harder to maintain).

I'll get used to it eventually.

Stupid soft office hands...

Went to the doctor for a phlebotomy. Walked there (and back). Did the same to get some temporary unemployment papers in order. The offices I had to go to are very near the concert venue I went to recently, so walked there as well.

I didn't want to do anything more intensive today other than walking - I did lose a pint of blood this morning.

When I got home from the doctor's this morning, I took an extended nap to make up for the two hours of sleep I lost with the kids being up so early. Slept about an hour longer than intended, but meh, more sleep is good!

Tuesday, April 4th

Movement:

- half-hour walk to the doctor's (and back)

- 40-minute walk to the syndicate offices (and back)

Self-care:

- Ate very reasonably

- Intermittent fasting: 20.5 hours

- Sleep: 8h 18m

Gaming:

- solved 4 nonograms

- 1.5 hours of The Black Mirror (PC)*

* Finished Chapter III, for which the deadline is Friday, so free to play something else the next couple of days. Of course, the weekly summit for The Crew 2 resets tomorrow, so there'll be that too... 😛

Haven't posted any Nick Cave yet in this challenge. Time to make up for that.

Practically every album he makes contains one or two songs that make me go "that's some of the best work he's ever done". He does this consistently, and that after such a long career, so it's no wonder he's my absolute favourite artist.

When he released "Push the Sky Away" ten years ago, one of the songs stood out immediately. Jubilee Street. And I think Nick Cave knows it himself, because there's another song on that album that references him writing Jubilee Street (which is a very meta thing to do).

It's become my favourite song of his (in a long line of brilliant songs). I also love it when a song crescendos, and this does so hauntingly.

There's an excellent official video that's rather explicit (starring Ray Winstone), but that video cuts the song a bit shorter, and as much as I like the video, I prefer the longer album version.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - "Jubilee Street"

If you're interested in the (NSFW) official video: here's the link.

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 1