[DarK_RaideR] strolls into the Woods of the Druids

I'm genuinely surprised at how much people are excited about this druid thing. Feels like that time I just pondered out loud "what exactly is/makes a Ranger" and then it spiralled out of control into RANGER PRIDE or something :D

277a47cba2c1362f8a9a9ea69d2fc393.jpg

13 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

I like this a lot. I learned a lot about this with Dr. Andrew Huberman on how to "perfect the morning routine" and a lot of this involves getting some sunlight early and often (and on a walk if you can swing it). But, I like that you're attempting to get sunshine in some shape or fashion :)

You are not wrong, friend. I enjoyed his video on dopamine a while back and won't lie, I did stumble upon this video when doing a bit of research for my goals. I like how he's empowering but still grounded and basing it on science, instead of sounding like some carny life coach. All this self improvement mumbo jumbo isn't exactly my thing, but he does hit the right notes. Besides that, I'm just excited by the effects of my morning sunshine, already from the first day, so I'm sticking with it.

Challenge Day 3: Wednesday, March 29

Soak in the Sun

Woke up about an hour later than planned, so it was a quick case of just having my breakfast in the balcony, but it was still nice and the cats decided to join me despite the chill. Even got the younger one to sing (badly) to a pidgeon that was hanging out nearby.

Serpentine Slither

Meant to do my yoga after work, but I had a bad combo of my accountant finally being available to sort out a bunch of stuff and a personal client of mine -a super stressed and super talkative one- wanting to discuss some things over the phone. I simply took the L on the yoga front, dealt with these things and went about my evening. This isn't about flawless goal performance, it's about de-stressing.

Inner Peace: Overrated

Did a bit at bedtime before sleeping. It wasn't stellar, but it can't always be. What's important is I did it, and I was present.

Master of the Pack

I told you about the young 'un playing birdcatcher in the morning, but he decided to go overboard at night when he decided to crawl under the sheets and play little spoon. Sometimes he's so adorable I can't stand it. The older one also decided to come sleep at my feet, as opposed to hanging out in his bed in the hall.

Caustic Cauldron of Cautiousness

Brought a home cooked meal to work. Did not get to cook anything in the evening, but fortunately I had chicken leftovers so with a bit of extra riced boiled the morning after, I'm still good on this part.

Sleep

Think it was around 11 when I went to bed. Didn't get the full 8 hours but still got enough rest. Struggled to get out of bed this morning though, with the cats messing around, alarms ringing and me just staring at the sunlight outside the window for like, half an hour. Wasn't feeling sleepy, just didn't wanna leave the sheets. Maybe didn't wanna go out in the cold. But I still did it.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 7

Lvl 58 Multitasker

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I'm genuinely surprised at how much people are excited about this druid thing. Feels like that time I just pondered out loud "what exactly is/makes a Ranger" and then it spiralled out of control into RANGER PRIDE or somethin

From an RPG perspective I like the idea of Rangers as combat druids the way Paladins are combat clerics.

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I'm late but I'm here!!

I love this dark druid energy here yes, it makes me think of Wendigos, one of my favorite weird ol' terrifying creatures..

The Wendigo, an Algonquin Legend – Kings' Courier

Also CAT GOAL BEST GOAL!!!! YESSSSS

• Like 2

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Master of the Pack

I told you about the young 'un playing birdcatcher in the morning, but he decided to go overboard at night when he decided to crawl under the sheets and play little spoon. Sometimes he's so adorable I can't stand it. The older one also decided to come sleep at my feet, as opposed to hanging out in his bed in the hall.

So much cuteness!!!!

6 minutes ago, shaar said:

it makes me think of Wendigos, one of my favorite weird ol' terrifying creatures..

Wendigos are awesome, in a terrifying way. In my last dnd campaign, my druid got a little too close to nature. That thing true polymorphed her into a tree. The party's solution was to cut her down with the paladin's axe to save her. The axe was sentient and not best pleased as being used for wood chopping 🤣 We had a healthy respect for 'let's NOT go headlong into combat with that thing, it did that SO fricking easily' after that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

You are not wrong, friend. I enjoyed his video on dopamine a while back and won't lie, I did stumble upon this video when doing a bit of research for my goals. I like how he's empowering but still grounded and basing it on science, instead of sounding like some carny life coach. All this self improvement mumbo jumbo isn't exactly my thing, but he does hit the right notes. Besides that, I'm just excited by the effects of my morning sunshine, already from the first day, so I'm sticking with it.

I'm glad he touched on waking up BEFORE the sun is out because that's me 5 out of 7 days for sure. Especially when I workout. I was getting into a good habit of walking outside before 10 AM without sunglasses but got out of the habit. Seems like I need to embrace my inner Metal Druid™ and get back into the swing of things.

Love this image. Very savage!

277a47cba2c1362f8a9a9ea69d2fc393.jpg

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

So much goodness to partake in here.     The cat cuteness is, indeed, stirring my 'pending cat lady' clock.  (Biological clocks are overrate, I have a cat lady clock.)  

Great run on Wed.

A lot of time I read your daily reports and get so inspired to be organized and focused like you are!

• That's Metal 1

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

20 hours ago, shaar said:

I love this dark druid energy here yes, it makes me think of Wendigos, one of my favorite weird ol' terrifying creatures..

19 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Love this image. Very savage!

The deer antlers seem to be a common trope, though the full skull helmet somehow reminds me of  The Stag Lord from Pathfinder:Kingmaker

StagLord.png

Technically he's a Ranger though, not a druid. In more recent times, chances are the deer skull helmet is more commonly associated with the Leshen off the Witcher series

marek-madej-leshen-by-marekmadej.jpg?141

20 hours ago, shaar said:

Also CAT GOAL BEST GOAL!!!! YESSSSS

THE BESTEST OF GOALS!

20 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

my druid got a little too close to nature. That thing true polymorphed her into a tree. The party's solution was to cut her down with the paladin's axe to save her.

Save her? Isn't that... technically like chopping off her feet at ankle height? 🤔

the princess bride GIF

19 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

I'm glad he touched on waking up BEFORE the sun is out because that's me 5 out of 7 days for sure.

Yeah, especially after daylight savings, at best it's pre-dawn indirect sunlight I'm getting. If the actual sun is visible, by that time I'm late to prep and go off to work. Still, better than staring at a phone screen straight out of bed.

20 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

From an RPG perspective I like the idea of Rangers as combat druids the way Paladins are combat clerics.

20 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Metal Druid™

Well hot damn, here we go with the new ™ stuff again...

18 hours ago, starpuck said:

The cat cuteness is, indeed, stirring my 'pending cat lady' clock.  (Biological clocks are overrate, I have a cat lady clock.)  

Screw social pressure and expectations, you do you ❤️

18 hours ago, starpuck said:

A lot of time I read your daily reports and get so inspired to be organized and focused like you are!

Glad to know you're inspired. I am, however, nowhere near as organized and focused as it may seem (see: our discord game and my rate of posting there).

K this has turned into a wall of text, gonna break it up and do the challenge update on a separate post.

• Like 6

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Challenge Day 4: Thursday, March 30

Soak in the Sun

Another case of waking up later than intended, though not as late as Wednesday. Still got to catch some sunlight. Cats weren't really feeling the chill and preferred to snooze inside in the heat instead of joining me on the balcony. Also, Earl Grey with a bit of honey is pretty awesome in the morning.

Serpentine Slither

Fully intended to get a yoga session in, but felt like my physical/mental/time budget couldn't accommodate it. Probably just a thing in my head and I should have done the session anyway, but I did not, here we are. Instead, I did the dishes and a bit of cleaning, seeing as my parents will be visiting Friday and Saturday. Cooked some stuff for dinner and the next day's lunch as well. Then I played a game or two of Blood Bowl.

Had some stuff at work that had me quite angry by the time I left the place. Figured a meditation session would do me good, but instead, I just chilled around the house for a bit and let it simmer down naturally instead of forcing a cooldown via meditation. Didn't really feel like doing it by bedtime either, so I just skipped it and fell asleep.

Master of the Pack

Pack was full of energy, even after the neigbhours' cat left, the two of them still chased each other around the house. Didn't wanna interject myself since they were having fun anyway.

Boiled some rice in the morning and took it to work with the leftover chicken for lunch. Made some veal in a red sauce with couscous for dinner, plus a serving to take to work the next day.

Sleep

Not sure if I was too agitated or just got busy and lost track of time doing stuff, but I went to bed around 1am. Considering I woke up around 7 the day after, that leaves me at my minimum required 6 hours of sleep.

Today's Druid jam

Just wait till that solo...

• Like 9

Lvl 58 Multitasker

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Save her? Isn't that... technically like chopping off her feet at ankle height? 🤔

I guess? I mean, she was definitely unconscious and on death saves when they uh... hacked her down. But it was that or being a permanent fixture of the creepy woods they were in. Thank god for telepathy though. She was slightly apart from the rest of the party (she had the mobile feat and was leading the way) and got ambushed. That was an interesting RP. 'Guys... I think I'm taller. And I can't move. And the ground has like... really nice nutrients.' 🤣

the princess bride GIF

Probably Not GIFs | Tenor 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

Had some stuff at work that had me quite angry by the time I left the place.

Ugh, I'm sorry. Hope it doesn't linger into today's work 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Also, Earl Grey with a bit of honey is pretty awesome in the morning.

This combo is MAGIC!  There's a blend called Lady Grey that's similar that I love too, but it's a little more lighter/citrusey?  Either way, 10/10 tea drinking~!

• Like 2

Then I played a game or two of Blood Bowl.

I've always wondered about this game lol. 

The Stag Lord from Pathfinder:Kingmaker

StagLord.png

Minus the bow, he looks like a Barb. #Savage

the Leshen off the Witcher series

marek-madej-leshen-by-marekmadej.jpg?141

True that. Even the Diablo 4 Druid is rocking the Antlers!

Diablo 4 Druid Overview - Diablo 4 Wiki

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

4 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Ugh, I'm sorry. Hope it doesn't linger into today's work 

Not really. I mean, it was still there, I just cared less because...

Earl Grey with a bit of honey is pretty awesome in the morning.

but Earl Grey (or coffee) is even better with a bit of whiskey in it. That wasn't water in the thermos on my desk today

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

11 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

I've always wondered about this game lol. 

Tell me more...

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • That's Metal 1

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Challenge Day 5: Friday, March 31

Soak in the Sun

Had my breakfast in the morning sun. Cats were kind enough to hang out.

Serpentine Slither

Thought about doing a yoga session in the afternoon, but it was Friday and all the week's exhaustion started pouring out. Also, my parents flew into town and I had to go pick em up after some opera show they'd gone off too. The beer afterwards was nice tho, not complaining.

Think I gave this a try but fell asleep before I could even focus :D

Master of the Pack

Didn't get to spend much time with the cats, but the parents were in the house for most of the day, waiting for some dude to show up and take measurements of my shower. I'm replacing the plastic accordion-like folding stuff there with sliding glass panels. Should be WAY easier to clean up. Anyway, my dad was so excited to tell me about (and show me photos) of how he went to the bed for a nap and the little one crawled under the sheets to nap with him.

Had home cooked food at work, no need to do any cooking in the afternoon.

Sleep

Went to bed shortly after midnight. Woke up the next day feeling like I'd overslept, but it was only 8am so I got the full 8 hours. Makes sense when I usually wake up at 6-6:30.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 3

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Challenge Day 6: Saturday, April 1

Soak in the Sun

As mentioned in the previous update, woke up around 8, which felt late but wasn't. Sun was up for good by that point, so I got a good share of the shine, especially since there was no rush to go off to work.

Serpentine Slither

Moved on to Water B after breakfast. It's amazing how not only my brain, but also body remembers NF Yoga. Wasn't expecting it to be as stretchy, bendy and ache-free as it was.

See Sleep below.

Master of the Pack

I was today years old when I found out the younger of my two cats not only enjoys watching wrestling (Japanese wrestling especially) on my lap, but practicing it as well. He takes suplexes and tombstone piledrivers like a champ. The older one is more of a Sting character, he's already black and white and enjoys overseeing the action from afar.

You can call this the...

8pGT2jo.jpg

Got my grocery and butcher shopping to be prepped for the week ahead.

Sleep

Was feeling tired so I went for a nap around 16:00. Woke up at 22:00, which meant a long night ahead. This is why I don't sleep at noon. Anyway, I pushed myself to go to bed around 4am and again had a go at meditation but fell asleep before I could focus.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 8

Lvl 58 Multitasker

16 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Anyway, my dad was so excited to tell me about (and show me photos) of how he went to the bed for a nap and the little one crawled under the sheets to nap with him.

So cute! 

Nice job with the sunshine breakfasts and the yoga :D Sounds like a wonderful combo

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 3/31/2023 at 11:00 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

but Earl Grey (or coffee) is even better with a bit of whiskey in it. That wasn't water in the thermos on my desk today

This is why we're friends ;) 

• That's Metal 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Exciting times for your shower.  Those glass panels will be amaze. 

The kitten adventures continue to be so dang squee worthy and that's so hype that the bebe one loves wrestling!!   A proper little protege you have now. ;)

I should really get into Yoga again.  It'd be good for me, but I always feel like it doesn't count as a workout.  Gotta get that old dumb idea outta my head.

• Like 1

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

19 hours ago, RES said:

This is why we're friends ;) 

Among many, many other things.

5 hours ago, starpuck said:

The kitten adventures continue to be so dang squee worthy and that's so hype that the bebe one loves wrestling!!   A proper little protege you have now. ;)

Makes you wonder why I chose "Eddie" as this adorable little terrorist's name

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, starpuck said:

I should really get into Yoga again.  It'd be good for me, but I always feel like it doesn't count as a workout.  Gotta get that old dumb idea outta my head.

I hear you on that one, goes back to my original post and thinking that unless it's a high intensity thing, I'm not feeling like I'm actually working out.

ALRITE

Challenge Day 7: Sunday, April 2

Soak in the Sun

For having slept at 4am, I was surprised to only wake up around 12. Might have been earlier even. Weather's starting to turn bad so I sat inside and just had the door open for my morning chill.

Serpentine Slither

Pretty sure I meant to do this but didn't, had to rush over to a friend's house to watch the first night of Wrestlemania with the crew.

Think I skipped this one.

Master of the Pack

Not much time spent with the cats, but being around the house means I can keep the balcony door open so the neigbhour can come over and visit. They had a good time.

Cooked me a veal steak for lunch. Also tried the Honey Mustard chicken recipe by this guy I found out, who has the exact same vibe as me inside a kitchen.

Sleep

We were able to start early on with Wrestlemania as it's a long show, so I was back home around 11 or midnight for bed.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 8

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Challenge Day 8: Monday, April 3

Soak in the Sun

Again, the weather was bad and rain was in store for later in the day. I also had to rush and do some courtroom stuff, so there was limited time, less sunshine and I stayed inside with the balcony door open again.

Serpentine Slither

Since the sunshine was limited, I'd woken up rather early and would be attending the Wrestlemania Night 2 screening later on, I did Water B again after getting out of bed in the morning.

Had my little catch-up session before sleeping. Didn't fall asleep this time, but I did sleep a little later. It was just more of a, shall we say, controlled finish to the session.

Master of the Pack

Was out of the house for most of the day, so the cats had it to themselves.

Wasn't gonna carry food around with me all day, so I didn't pack any of it with me.

Sleep

Again, I was back around midnight after all the wrestling. Almost got carried away browsing shit on my phone, but I quickly became aware (wonder if it's related to meditation) and put it down.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 1

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Challenge Day 9: Tuesday, April 4

Soak in the Sun

More bad weather, more chilling inside with the balcony door open. This time I had to be at the court by 11, so I had time to myself for chilling, showering and all that jazz.

Serpentine Slither

Could have gone for a yoga session, but work stuff blew up early on the phone and I decided it was best not to get the two mixed up or I wouldn't be doing either of them properly.

Probably gonna do this before sleeping again.

Master of the Pack

Was surprised to hear my older cat meow and scratch the balcony door in the morning. The neighbours' cat was outside and it's usually the younger ones who play while my older cat just observes from afar and even hisses at the visitor if he gets too close. Seeing him ask to let the kid in today was weird, but it also put a smile on my face. Unfortunately, it happened just as I was about to set out, but they did reunite and play later in the day when I was back from work.

Spoiler

R3aJgQ3.jpg

Wasn't gonna make it two in a row, or waste my perfectly yummy honey mustard chicken. Boiled some rice in the morning, packed my lunch and dammit, I had to eat it standing on the side of the road but I did it.

Sleep

It's midnight as I type this, I'm off to bed.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 7

Lvl 58 Multitasker

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Among many, many other things.

Youre Not Wrong Peter Porte GIF by Paramount Network

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:
Spoiler

R3aJgQ3.jpg

full house crying GIF

That is just adorable! 

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

17 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

and dammit, I had to eat it standing on the side of the road but I did it.

Mineparks GIF - Find on GIFER

That honey mustard chicken sounds delish! I must make me some!

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Challenge Day 10: Wednesday, April 5

Soak in the Sun

Just a quick breakfast in the balcony, as I woke up a little later than intended and still wanted to shower. Not a lot of sunshine, but at least the weather seemed to get slightly better.

Serpentine Slither

Fully intended to do this after work, but didn't. I was so spent I didn't even cook something or do anything productive. Easter's next weekend and round these parts, it's a bigger deal than Christmas. I got a ton of work plus deadlines in the "holiday" season, which means I gotta get em done before that. Just thinking of what lies ahead made me feel exhausted, so I guess that's why I didn't do anything at all. Still gonna soldier on, but it won't make things any easier.

Gave this a go before bedtime. Didn't help that the cats were restless. Regardless, it was very much needed, given the pressure of what lies ahead, as mentioned.

Master of the Pack

Picked up another bag of medical cat food on my way home. Neighbours' cat visited again so they were off doing their own thing.

Ate home cooked food at work, but did not prep anything for the following day.

Sleep

Must have been around 10 or 11 when I realized I should probably head to bed. Was so sluggish I actually made it there around 1am.

Today's Druid jam

• Like 6
  • That's Metal 1

Lvl 58 Multitasker

On 4/4/2023 at 4:50 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

OMG Nat's What I Reckon!!!!! This guy is AMAZING and I binge watched a bunch of his videos a few years ago, legit guy and legit recipes.

• That's Metal 1