Hello Everybody,

I've made the decision that I am ready to change my life for the better.

I've spent years stuck in a rut, living a sedentary lifestyle, and eating too much of the 'wrong' types of foods.

The most frustrating part is  knowing that what I've been doing is to my own detriment the whole time.  I know that being active and eating well is the path to a more fulfilled and happier me, and I'm now going to be the person who walks that path.

I deserve to treat myself better and invest in my future-self.

Becoming a member of this team and making myself accountable to others is something I have never done before, so it's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to sharing my progress, and reading about all of your inspiring stories and successes.

• Like 1
On 3/27/2023 at 10:28 PM, Austenitic304 said:

The most frustrating part is  knowing that what I've been doing is to my own detriment the whole time.

This is my current struggle! It truly is frustrating. But that's why we are here, right?

If you didn't get a chance to make a challenge last time then you should join in on the next one that's starting soon! It's really great for accountability 

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}