3 MIN SURVEY - Please fill out! Guilds and Guild Discussion.

Hello everyone!

I've been working on ways to add a guild structure back to the forums :)

However, the way we used to do this - where each of the guilds is split out into their own forum for every challenge - doesn't work with our forum software anymore.

Over the last 2 years, we've been trying using the tag system and activity streams to keep the guild structure, without having an individual forum for every guild for every challenge, but that doesn't seem to give the same feel as the individual guild forums.

So I've been exploring a lot of different options and things we could potentially do to bring the guilds back.

But instead of focusing on trying to make them exactly how they used to be, and work around the technology - I'm wondering if we can bring them back better.

But before I do that - I'd really like to understand what people are hoping to get out of the guilds and having the guild system back (the number one piece of feedback I get is that they are missed!).

What things do you find are helpful for your journey? What do you not care as much about? How can we make them awesome for you?

I've created a survey - if y'all could fill it out that would be fantastic and super helpful. I've included a free form box if you have any ideas or thoughts you'd like to bring up as well🙂

This survey will remain open until April 15th, 2023. 

Estimated time to fill out - 3 minutes :) 

THANK YOU!!!!!!

• Like 9
  • That's Metal 2
Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
  • spezzy changed the title to 3 MIN SURVEY - Please fill out! Guilds and Guild Discussion.
  • spezzy pinned and featured this topic

Thank you for even thinking of a survey. And yes, I have filled it out. Can confirm that three minutes is a good estimate, and that is with me waffling and changing a couple of my answers a few times.

• Like 2

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49

Have gotten some great feedback so far - thank you so much for those who have filled it out!

If you haven't already - this will stay open another 3 days. I'll be turning it off on April 16th, eastern US time! :)

• Like 1
Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
On 3/29/2023 at 2:10 AM, Scaly Freak said:

Thank you for even thinking of a survey. And yes, I have filled it out. Can confirm that three minutes is a good estimate, and that is with me waffling and changing a couple of my answers a few times.

Thanks for taking it! I am loving the feedback and learning about what everyone wants around here :D 

• Like 1
Please keep in touch: