Bean Sidhe Vs Chaos – Bean doesn’t know where the spoons are.

❤️ 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

❤️ 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

❤️

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 4/13/2023 at 9:30 PM, fleaball said:

First, hugs. All the hugs. What the everloving fuck. 

second: Jesus Christ. I know it's a challenge but please go to HR with a list of all the shit he's pulled. If everyone but him is telling you you're doing great and they like you, then it's a him problem. He's full of shit and targeting you for some unknown bullshit reason. This whole fucking company is lucky you haven't called a lawyer and fucked their shit up after last year's clusterfuck; I'm sure HR wouldn't be pleased to find out this dickhead is fucking around the way he is.

I'm so pissed off for you Bean. Ignore everything is he says as much as you can. You are awesome, you're doing the work of multiple people, and this jerk's head is way too far up his ass for him to see anything properly. 

HUgs

Thank you, I did see this a bit ago, but the kitchen took way too many spoons and continues to do so. Its a mess. I went back to work and am dealing I guess. My anxiety is high, but when my house is a mess with stuff everywhere, I can't find anything, school is wrapping up for Agents so there is a million things there and I know it will done, but yeah.

Thank you for supporting me. I need that right now.

• Like 3

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

Sorry Didn't mean to poof like that.

Short update before work.

Cabinets were in, but countertop guy came to measure and we weren't close enough to level, so that started a whole thing about "This will never get done" After a week of that, we think we have it done right now, but no confidence, so panic. But they are not coming to measure till the 11th. We were supposed to have countertops the 8th. So still living in this mess and confusion and not good for the mental health. BTW, the countertop guy told Hubby "If your marriage can survive a kitchen reno, you are golden"

As we were cleaning up the kitchen stuff and putting the decent cabinets in the basement, I have a serious sinus infection. It is better, but I have been sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose for over a week. This makes everything spoon harder.

Work is the same. Boss is stuck on this damn Energy Vampire thing, but I really don't know what he wants. I know I need to ask, but he acts more like a lecture than a conversation, so I revert to Nod head to make it end sooner.

Hubbys work is stressing him out, Agents are going into finals. Mom is................ Mom. And boss wants me positive. 

So yea, I live, I missed the last 2 weeks of challenge. I have a challenge set up, but its hard in this much chaos to want to do the things. Hopeing to start today or tomorrow. We will see

Time for work. Miss you all

• Like 2

Hang in there! Once you're finally done with your kitchen reno and show the pictures - I'll give you a rundown of my kitchen demo and we can compare notes. It can absolutely be a nightmare - but the results will be worth it (my last one 1000% changed my outlook on that house and is the ONE thing I miss about that house).

• Like 1

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese Proverb

My Recipe Thread

1st dozen-ish Challenges for the curious 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,More attempts, #1 with Intro, Failed attempts

Spoiler

Quick Bio: IT Consultant, Been in IT 25+ Years, Bounced around and landed as a traveling Consultant for a medium-sized Software Company. I love to cook & read, I travel for a living (although amount varies widely, sometimes I'm home for weeks, others I'm traveling for weeks on end), and trying to move out of Atlanta (plan in place, working to implement).

On 5/4/2023 at 10:07 AM, Athaclena said:

Hang in there! Once you're finally done with your kitchen reno and show the pictures - I'll give you a rundown of my kitchen demo and we can compare notes. It can absolutely be a nightmare - but the results will be worth it (my last one 1000% changed my outlook on that house and is the ONE thing I miss about that house).

I know it will be worth it in the end. However, right now, I am totally over this.

burn-it-with-fire-burn-it.gif

And I still don't have a backsplash for this yet.

• Like 1