TimovieMan becomes the answer to the Ultimate Question

I'm loving the hobbit and lotr songs. I also liked Sheeran's I See Fire. It's tuneful and satisfyingly tragic.

20 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

The whole idea is that I'm not actually on a diet, but that this is my lifestyle. "Red days" are going to happen. Most I'll know in advance and will be able to prepare for (fasting 24 hours beforehand and after, and maybe even getting a strength workout in just before). Others will be unplanned like Saturday. But they're never detrimental, as long as I immediately get back on the wagon afterwards.

It's the only way I can make this "permanent". Not being too hard on myself for a single bad day is actually what makes this sustainable long-term. I don't have to be perfect. It just needs to be "good enough". And one red mark in a sea of green and yellow is "good enough"...

Sounds like a winning strategy, especially if you're seeing at least some trends of improvement.

• Like 3

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

46 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Sounds like a winning strategy, especially if you're seeing at least some trends of improvement.

I've been on hiatus here twice in the past. The first time, I stayed at the same weight for half a year, but strength training started slacking until I picked up the pace myself and lost an extra 4 kg in 4 months.

Then Covid happened and all strength training stopped, and even the step count took a nosedive because of all the "work from home and sit on your ass all day".

My first respawn went well until I stopped posting here. Then the strength training started slacking again, and gradually the eating started to increase.

I had a second respawn on my own, but that failed as well after a couple of months.

Basically it boils down to: when I'm posting here, everything goes perfectly, with improvement across the board. Going on hiatus will go badly eventually.

Which is why I'm so happy with the current log system: it helps me achieve all the goals while NOT feeling like a huge time sink, which will keep me here longer... 😄

• Like 8
  • That's Metal 3

Active challenges: Show up and don't go AWOL | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

2 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

The first two were more "sprinting" than last Thursday, but the other runs had noticeable deterioration towards the end.

I would argue that if you're putting in 90%+ effort it's a sprint, regardless of the pace of each interval.

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Jarric embraces brevity

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

1 hour ago, TimovieMan said:

Basically it boils down to: when I'm posting here, everything goes perfectly, with improvement across the board. Going on hiatus will go badly eventually.

Which is why I'm so happy with the current log system: it helps me achieve all the goals while NOT feeling like a huge time sink, which will keep me here longer... 😄

Here for life 😁

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

3 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

We did a "The Hot Ones" challenge two years ago (like the YouTube channel). My brother-in-law had ordered 10 bottles of hot sauce (that were all featured on the show) and we had them with chicken nuggets, each time picking hotter and hotter sauce.

It quickly became apparent which ones were actually *good* and which ones weren't. "Da Bomb - Beyond Insanity" for instance is crazy hot, but it tastes very chemical, and I consider it inedible. Not because it's too hot, but just because it tastes bad. A number of sauces (Tapatío, Dawson's Shawarma Hot Sauce, Dirty Dick's Hot Sauce and especially Bravado Black Garlic & Carolina Reaper) were not just spicy but also very tasty. Those are used regularly.

The others not so much. ☺️

I do remember "Burn After Eating" being by FAR the spiciest, although according to the challenge "Hellfire" was supposed to be the spiciest. But the taste wasn't particularly good, and I still consider that the main aspect.

Hot ones was a gateway drug for many of us. For me it was a combination of Hot Ones and a local distillery called Norseman. They had a "Silver Platter Pizza" on their menu. It had to be the cheapest freezer pizza you could buy, I suspect Totinos. It came with six hot sauces and a bottle of ranch dressing. I had never had someone deliver a diverse set of hot sauces to my table but it was game changing. To learn hot sauces weren't just Tabasco and Chulula was huge. Years later, for my 40th birthday we had a "Silver Platter Pizza Party". I ordered six or so cheese pizzas. I asked that each guest either bring a hot sauce or a drink to share. We had something like 20-25 people show up and we had a grand old time plus people went out and found weird hot sauces I would have never found.  I think that did almost as much to inform my hot sauce palette as anything. 

• Like 4

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

8 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

Yes, I am finding this too. As Harriet said, here for life. :D 

• Like 3

Past Challenges: #1, #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16

Current Challenge: #17

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Jarric said:

I would argue that if you're putting in 90%+ effort it's a sprint, regardless of the pace of each interval.

And how do I know how much % of effort I'm putting in??? 😇

Seriously.

I have no idea.

I just know I never go to the limit... 😌

6 hours ago, Harriet said:

Here for life 😁

Fingers crossed! 🤞

5 hours ago, The Most Loathed said:

Hot ones was a gateway drug for many of us. For me it was a combination of Hot Ones and a local distillery called Norseman. They had a "Silver Platter Pizza" on their menu. It had to be the cheapest freezer pizza you could buy, I suspect Totinos. It came with six hot sauces and a bottle of ranch dressing. I had never had someone deliver a diverse set of hot sauces to my table but it was game changing. To learn hot sauces weren't just Tabasco and Chulula was huge. Years later, for my 40th birthday we had a "Silver Platter Pizza Party". I ordered six or so cheese pizzas. I asked that each guest either bring a hot sauce or a drink to share. We had something like 20-25 people show up and we had a grand old time plus people went out and found weird hot sauces I would have never found.  I think that did almost as much to inform my hot sauce palette as anything. 

I can relate. Tabasco is now a thing of the past here as well, and I couldn't be happier. 😇

5 minutes ago, Sovalis said:

Yes, I am finding this too. As Harriet said, here for life. :D 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952t0jx7uv0j2xmdgpvro

Slight panic here. Apparently I missed a LOT of threads this challenge. Will have a lot of catching up to do...

all-the-things-hyperbole-and-a-half.gif

• Like 7

Active challenges: Show up and don't go AWOL | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII

Slight panic here. Apparently I missed a LOT of threads this challenge. Will have a lot of catching up to do...

I managed to avoid starting Tennis Elbow 4 for long enough to catch up with everything! Yay!!! 😅

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 2

7 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952t0jx7uv0j2xmdgpvro

Oh NWO...

Shake My Head Snoop Dogg GIF - Shake My Head Snoop Dogg Red Table Talk GIFs

I swear, a piece of my innocence died when the Hulkster turned heel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford

"If you know the way broadly, you will see it in all things." -Miyamoto Musashi

"Oh, she says, well, you're not a poor man. You know, why don't you go online and buy a hundred envelopes and put them in the closet? And so I pretend not to hear her. And go out to get an envelope because I'm going to have a hell of a good time in the process of buying one envelope. I meet a lot of people. And, see some great looking babies. And a fire engine goes by. And I give them the thumbs up. And, and ask a woman what kind of dog that is. And, and I don't know. The moral of the story is, is we're here on Earth to fart around. And, of course, the computers will do us out of that. And, what the computer people don't realize, or they don't care, is we're dancing animals. You know, we love to move around. And, we're not supposed to dance at all anymore." -Kurt Vonnegut.

The team lunch yesterday was a bit DIY: "here's a bunch of ciabatta breads and baguettes, a couple of packs of ham and cheese, a few bags of lettuce and grated carrot, some tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, and a bunch of sauces like sriracha, mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. Grab a knife, make what you want." 😅

Which is awesome.

It broke my fast at the 16-hour mark. Almost exactly to the minute. 😇

I had three pieces of ciabatta with ham and cheese, lettuce, carrot, tomato and sriracha (because if there is a spicy option, I'll take it).

And I drank a Fuze Tea.

In the afternoon we got treated to a whole mountain of gummy bears at the office.

Apparently they sent out a bunch of packets of gummy bears to all returning customers after the cyber attack two months ago. As a way of thanking them "for BEARing with us". 🤣

There were a couple of boxes left over, so they got divided amongst all the teams.

I had a handful of them.

Still pretty sure I remained under 2K calories for the day.

Movement was a bit less. Biked to work and back home. The ride home was interrupted because I had a flat rear tyre, which I re-inflated before I left the office with the hopes of making it to the bicycle repair shop with the tyre still intact. It's the second time in just a few months, so I'm not ruling out that the issue is present in the outer tyre as well, so the repair shop is looking into it. Meanwhile I got a replacement bike so I could cycle home to pick up the kids from school.

No walk during my lunch break because of the team lunch, but we had it at the company's park, so I still got about half of the walk's steps in. Made it to 10K steps at the end of the day, which isn't all that bad.

My log would start looking really good if I didn't start up Tennis Elbow 4 after spending an entire evening catching up with some of the threads I'd missed here this challenge.

Got into bed just when the yellow mark turned to orange. Fortunately got just enough sleep in for that to be a yellow mark, at least.

I'll definitely need some more sleep this weekend, though... 😅

Week 2
  M T W T F S S
Intermittent fasting              
Calorie intake              
Weight 91.6 kg
Curfew              
Sleep              
Avg. sleep 6h01
Steps              
Avg. steps 12.2
Workouts 2.0
Distance 7.06

Here's another discovery I made when prepping for the Alcatraz festival: Unto Others - an American heavy metal / gothic metal band that sound like The Sisters of Mercy were a heavy influence on them. I pretty much love every song I've heard of them so far, so will definitely be checking them out live at the festival.

Unto Others - "Can You Hear the Rain"

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 1

Yesterday was a bit of an odd day.

Did some groceries in the morning. Broke fast after 18 hours to eat some of the smoked dry sausage I brought because they're too delicious to wait another couple of hours just for a dark green log. 😅

The missus had brought a couple of bags of candy for the kids, which I divided amongst them. They're sticklers for "having the exact same between the two", so I literally divide the bags "one for her, one for him, one for her, one for him...". Any odd numbers then are "leftover piece for me". 😅

I didn't eat any of "my" candies on Tuesday, but ate them yesterday.

Lunch was just potatoes, meatballs and apple sauce, because we also had one of TimovieSon's best friends over for the afternoon, and he's a fussy eater.

The kids then wanted an ice cream in the afternoon, and I made one for me as well, which pushed the day into orange territory.

Didn't even get too many steps in for the day. Barely rounded the 6K mark.

But at least I finished the day doing the DailyDare exercises: 60 squats and 30 high crunches.

And the ice cream was early enough for today to be an easy 24+ hour fast. Especially since the gummy bears are gone... 😁

Week 2
  M T W T F S S
Intermittent fasting              
Calorie intake              
Weight 91.6 kg
Curfew              
Sleep              
Avg. sleep 6h03
Steps              
Avg. steps 10.1
Workouts 2.2
Distance 7.06

I found out that "Unto Others", for which I posted a song yesterday, are no longer on the Alcatraz line-up. Can't find a reason, but apparently I won't be seeing them live. Pity.

Here's my favourite Aerosmith song. It's from their debut album but only became a hit many years later. And then it reached a new audience when Eminem sampled it. And now apparently it's used in a bunch of YouTube/Twitter memes, so even my kids love it. Which I can only applaud.

Steven Tyler wanted to sound more blues-y on the first album, and he noticeably sounds different than on their later work (where he sings with his natural grainier voice). The song's a good showcase for his singing talent, though. I frequently rape this song when singing along to it in the car and failing to hit those high notes and sounding like I'm strangling a cat or something instead... 😅

Aerosmith - "Dream On"

1973. Damn. This song's 50 years old... 😲

• Like 8
  • That's Metal 1

Ah yes, getting 23 sweets is by itself a grand thing, but getting 23 if your brother gets 24 is an insufferable injustice, and probably a crime justifying brutal vigilantism. I might even become the new batman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Harriet said:

Ah yes, getting 23 sweets is by itself a grand thing, but getting 23 if your brother gets 24 is an insufferable injustice, and probably a crime justifying brutal vigilantism. I might even become the new batman.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

And the kids are as OCD as I am, so they take it up a notch. It's not just "I have 10 gummy bears and they have 11" but also "I have 2 yellow ones and they have 3". So not only do they get an equal amount of candies, but also an equal amount of flavours.

But the good news is that I'm so OCD in this that I have no difficulty whatsoever doing this type of sorting as well. And it also has the upside that it leaves more opportunities for "leftover" pieces for me... 🤣

Biked to work today, went for a half-hour walk during my lunch break. Got the news that my bike was fixed, so took the replacement back and biked home with mine again.

Got home hungry after a 25-hour fast, and went on a snack binge. Probably wound up around 1500 calories (chocolates, leftover speculoos cookies, a piece of pastry and some candies).

Dinner was steamed vegetables (broccoli and carrot mainly) and turkey roast. And I finished the leftover charcuterie from the kids - as well as the rest of the dried sausages I brought Wednesday.

I'm guessing this puts me just over the 3K mark, so another orange day.

At least I went on a long walk this evening, including a sprint/walk HIIT, even though that felt slow (and the 'walk' parts felt short). Not my best run, but at least I did one.

And now I'll be playing some Tennis Elbow 4 again... 😇

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

LOTS of exercise yesterday, well done !!!

The caveat here is that the bicycle repair shop is pretty much on my route home from work. Which works out perfectly whenever there's an issue with the bike... 😅

Good thing that all the exercise got my calorie expenditure up above what I ate. According to my Fitbit at least. So... deficit? 😁

Hope your Friday is lovely :) xx

Thanks!

Last school day for the kids. Only half a day for them too.

The missus will take them to the mall so they can pick up something small as a present for their good report cards. And maybe ice cream as well.

Meanwhile, I'll be at home doing a strength workout with no witnesses. Yay. 😇

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 2

There, the workout is done. I had time, so THREE CIRCUITS!!! 💪

Spoiler

Warm-up:

- 2x 25 side kicks (DailyDare)
- 2x 60 seconds balance hold (DailyDare)

Workout (3 circuits):

- one-leg calf raises: 2x10 / 2x10 / 2x10

- chin-ups: 3.5 / 2.5 / 2

- leg-assisted chin-ups: 10 / 10 / 10

- semi-assisted one-leg squats: 2x10 / 2x10 / 2x10

- decline push-ups: 10 / 10 / 10

- one-leg Romanian deadlifts: 2x10 / 2x10 / 2x10

- scapular pull-ups: 10 / 10 / 10

- hanging knee raises: 10 / 10 / 10

- wall slides: 20 / 20 / 20

- reverse crunch swipers: 15 / 15 / 15

- leg-assisted pull-ups: 10 / 10 / 10

I've added (leg-assisted) pull-ups as an additional exercise. Managed 3.5 chin-ups on my first circuit. I could see above the bar on the fourth. So close.

I broke fast after 19 hours with a double dose of whey protein. We're going to go and get fries this evening, so protein intake was going to be wonky otherwise.

Then I went for a walk (to the local forest, walk around the lake there, and back).

To get my step count to 12K+.

And for additional miles on the road to Mordor.

For Frodo!

For ruin and the world's ending!

Death!

Death!

Death!

KeyScornfulEquine-size_restricted.gif

Sorry, got a bit carried away there... 😅

Week 2
  M T W T F S S
Intermittent fasting              
Calorie intake              
Weight 91.6 kg
Curfew              
Sleep         *    
Avg. sleep 6h13
Steps              
Avg. steps 13.2
Workouts 4.2
Distance 25.43

Sleep is starred because a nap was involved. Which I'm counting for half the time my Fitbit says (because it was too short to register the sleep cycles and the Fitbit is less reliable then).

Here's one of the better Rammstein songs. Which I'm not going to suddenly dislike because of the recent Till Lindemann controversy.

Great video for this as well.

Rammstein - "Ich Will"

• Like 6

On 6/29/2023 at 6:23 PM, Harriet said:

When my brother and I were younger, my mom used a scale for almost everything because of this 😆. Even the meatballs would be put on a scale before going into the pan. Turned out both my brother and I are autistic (and diagnosed pretty late because my mom managed to organise coping mechanisms like these :lol:).

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

How was the weekend, Timo?

• Like 1

Past Challenges: #1, #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16

Current Challenge: #17

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 7/2/2023 at 4:48 PM, Waanie said:

When my brother and I were younger, my mom used a scale for almost everything because of this 😆. Even the meatballs would be put on a scale before going into the pan. Turned out both my brother and I are autistic (and diagnosed pretty late because my mom managed to organise coping mechanisms like these :lol:).

My daughter (probably) has ASD. *I* have ASD.

This kinda explains yet another "quirk". 🙂

7 hours ago, Sovalis said:

How was the weekend, Timo?

Warning: update incoming. 😇

Friday:

Brother-in-law came to visit, and we had promised the kids fries (from the local fry shop).

Would still have been a yellow day with the fries and fried snacks, and my post-workout protein shake, but I also drank a "Cuba Libre" and the missus put out some appetisers (not a lot, though).

And then my brother-in-law overestimated himself and ordered too many fries for him, and even the kids had some left over, and me being the glutton that I am, ate them all. I'm not going to count any calories - just mark it red and be done with it.

Saturday:

Spent almost the entire day on my hands and knees, getting rid of all the weeds between the joints of the sidewalk in front and next to our house.

It had rained at night, so they were easier to pull with roots and all.

Didn't register a lot of steps because of that, though, but still got to 6K+ at least. And I ate well on Saturday, so there's at least also that.

Sunday:

We went to a friend's house in the afternoon, so there was cake (and strawberry pie), and in the evening we ordered pizza.

It was a good day. The weather was nice, and I got to play football outside with the kids for a bit to at least get *some* steps in for the day. Some of it even registered as a walk on my Fitbit, so I'm totally counting it on the road to Mordor.

Drank my share of Ice Tea in the afternoon, and with the pie and cake, and the medium-size pizza that I ate, I'm also just going to mark it red calorie-wise and move on.

And then I played Tennis Elbow 4 for far too long in the evening to get my curfew in the red (and to ensure that I'll have difficulty hitting my sleep goals the following week)... 😠

I'm actually more ticked off about this than about the overeating on Friday and Sunday...

But...

I had the foresight to do my weekly weigh-in on Friday morning, because I knew the weekend could mess it up, so...

Weekly weigh-in

Weight: 91.2 kg (-0.4)

Body fat: 21.0% (-0.7)

My scale even said my metabolic age is 37! 😀

Week 2

Week 2
  M T W T F S S
Intermittent fasting              
Calorie intake              
Weight -0.4 kg
Curfew              
Sleep         *    
Avg. sleep 6h38
Steps              
Avg. steps 11.8
Workouts 4.2
Distance 29.94

All in all still a solid week. I'm not going to fret about the poorer eating. The Wednesday and Thursday eating didn't show up on the scale, and I have a week to get rid of the Friday and Sunday excesses.

I'm actually more concerned about my sleep this week.

Tennis Elbow 4 is just *so* addictive.

Spoiler

This is the first iteration of the game to include the Junior tour, and it has the complete top 1000 of real players from the late '70s up to now in it, so I can start with my *actual* age, joining the Junior tour in 1995 as a then-13-year-old.

The idea is to play out a full career (which will take forever since I play full matches) and see how many titles I can steal off Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. 😁

I'm now in 1996 in the game, and I spent Sunday evening winning the Wimbledon Championship for juniors.

Walk to Mordor

Distance walked/swam this week: 29.94 km (18.60 miles)

Road to Mordor: total 394.2 miles - Hobbiton to Rivendell - Day 25 (12th from Weathertop) - Reached a trail, found a troll-hole, and came across Bilbo's Stone Trolls. Sam recites "Old Troll" while the fellowship rests.

• Like 4

Monday:

Worked from home, but first took the kids to a daycare/camp thingy for the day.

Went for an extended walk during my lunch break. Walked to the sports park to do a sprint/walk HIIT, and walked back.

Work was busy all day. Lots of fires to be put out. Couldn't stop a bit earlier to do a strength workout so that's not done yet. But meh, I've done one workout already. Will try to get the strength training done this evening instead.

The lack of a strength workout also meant no protein shake, which made it easier to get a 20+ hour fast as well.

Today I'm at the office. By car this time, because I dropped the kids off at the daycare/camp thing which is closer to the office than to my house.

That means my steps will suffer for the day.

Plus, a colleague had his birthday this weekend, and he treated us with candy and crisps. Staying out of them until this afternoon (and I'm at 17+ hours of fasting) is no issue. Staying out until I'm at 20+ hours will be a lot harder. Staying out completely will likely only happen if my colleagues finish everything first... 😅

This week so far:

Week 3
  M T W T F S S
Intermittent fasting              
Calorie intake              
Weight  
Curfew              
Sleep              
Avg. sleep 5h36
Steps              
Avg. steps 12.5
Workouts 1.0
Distance 7.21

Like I said, I'll be dragging the sleep thing for the entire week.

And to make matters worse: the coffee machine at work is empty and hasn't been refilled yet...

airplane-out-of-coffee.gif

Here's a song that always makes me laugh whenever it plays on my Spotify list. The lyrics (and even the title) are very NSFW, but the song starts so simple that it always sounds like it's just one of the regular Spotify ads that started playing (I don't pay for Premium). Except it's immediately "Fuck you, you're a fucking wanker!" and it catches me off-guard every. single. time. 😁

Sudden outbursts of laughter at work are always good. 😎

Alestorm - Fucked with an Anchor

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hey Timo, good to hear from you! KEEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY :P

I think I might actually be able to stay away for once.

The candy are all mini-packets, so you have to consciously grab a pack and open it to get a tiny amount. That takes more effort than having it out in the open and only needing to grab. Which makes it easier for me to just say 'no'. 🙂

And the crisps are all but gone, and I'm not going to be the one to go for the crumbs at the bottom of the bag. 😇

So that just leaves a bag of salted peanuts, and those don't rank as high on my priority list of "CARBS! Om-nom-nom!". 😅

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 3

Staying out completely will likely only happen if my colleagues finish everything first... 😅

Can you encourage them?

7 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Can you encourage them?

The crisps are gone, so they're doing pretty good on their own. 😁

I am contemplating those salted peanuts, though.

But that's a lot better than contemplating the candy.

I'm not at 20 hours yet, so will hold out a bit longer. 😅

• Like 3