Return of the [JediNickD]

It's been almost 2 years since I've been here with a challenge.  I think I need it.  The challenges force me to set deadlines and report myself.  Journaling about stuff helps sort out so much.  And I've got a lot going on to sort through.  This challenge is ending, so I'll start up on the next one, but here's a list of stuff I plan to work on:

Weight:  I've developed a small gut as I tote around an extra 20 lbs.  

Speed:  My body is slow at everything and I hate it.  And I have some knee, ankle, and foot ailments to heal and care for.

Karate:  I've got my project written.  Need to hand it in this week.  I got stripe stuff to work on.   

Toastmasters:  What am I getting out of it?  Reestablish my why.  I'm a club president and area director this year.  Membership building is the focus.

Blog:  Gotta write new stuff.  Need to update the website.

Podcast:  I started recording.  Now I got to edit and publish.  I have a second podcast idea to flesh out.  

Extra-Life:  More editing.  I've recorded plenty.  Maybe help others?  

Epic Nerd Camp:  It's next month!  AHHH!  At least, I know WHEN I do all the things, but I'm still in the dark for WHAT the things are.  Not great, but fine.

LARP:  My character and wardrobe are coming together.  My combat skills are above average.  What I need to work on is income.  I'm a broke rogue.  

DnD:  On hiatus at the moment.  

Work:  Cognitive RF Tech is wild.  Reading, researching, and watching webinars to stay on top of it.  

I'm sure there is more!  

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 5 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2023 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)