Cheetah Challenge

I didn't do anything yesterday.  I was busy doing non-exercise things and I didn't think to do anything at work.  I'll try to do something today to make sure I get something done, in case I can't do anything later.

• Like 2

Level 48 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

Last night I walked around the neighborhood.  It was nice out.

• Like 7

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

KBO. - Churchill

On Friday I took a walk around the neighborhood with my daughter.

• Like 5

KBO. - Churchill

Last night I took a walk around the neighborhood with my beautiful wife.

• Like 5

KBO. - Churchill

Last night I took a walk around the neighborhood with my beautiful wife.  It's been nice to have those times to talk with her.  We're normally so busy it's hard to find times to connect.

• Like 4

KBO. - Churchill

21 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Last night I took a walk around the neighborhood with my beautiful wife.  It's been nice to have those times to talk with her.  We're normally so busy it's hard to find times to connect.

Fantastic! And also hi :)

My partner and I have started to make the effort to walk before work starts each morning. When we succeed it’s really rewarding to make time for fresh air and conversation without devices/technology as a distractor. (Even if most of our walk ends up with venting about work lol) 

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

I have not got any exercise since the last update.  My evenings have been full of other activities, and also it's crazy hot outside but mostly I've just been busy.

• Like 3

KBO. - Churchill

I think it's going around.

Nothing to report again.  Meet the Teachers night at my kid's high school, so there was no time for anything else.

• Like 4

KBO. - Churchill

Last night I mowed the lawn, so that counts for a walk.  I'm pretty sure I cover about the same distance, and my mower is a push-it-yourself kind.

• Like 5

KBO. - Churchill