Keladris rebuilds

Journeys are always messy, but that's what makes them journeys. After a fall forced her to double back via an unmarked track, Keladris was once again on her way.

I haven't posted for a while, and each time I do I don't follow it up. BUT THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT!

My injury recovery has me dancing again, and I am finally able to sustain a level of workout that means I can work toward my Epic Quest goals of doing a full push up and pull up. My coach has programmed some workouts for me, now I just have to follow them consistently!

Since the 10th, I am on week 3 of these workouts, and I have done 2 per week. Missed one this week, but perhaps I can make it up on Sunday.

The challenge is very simple, though that doesn't mean easy: two workouts per week (alongside my dancing of course!). Will post here each time I workout and review each week too 🤘⚔️🩰

• Like 1

Keladris the Bard
Current XP: 130
Current Challenge: Rebuilding
---------------------------------------------------------
Previous challenges: Respawn Limbering up | Going Forth | Lifting the thing | Exploring | Staying the course | Stabilising | Preparing | Counting WinsRolling Initiative | Catching up | Building Base Camp

Didn't manage to catch up on Sunday, just been overwhelmed with many things at the moment.

I also missed today, too busy! But I did a bar hang instead and I'm hopeful I can do the workout tomorrow. There's so many things demanding my attention right now!

Keladris the Bard
Previous challenges: Respawn Limbering up | Going Forth | Lifting the thing | Exploring | Staying the course | Stabilising | Preparing | Counting WinsRolling Initiative | Catching up | Building Base Camp

16 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Glad you are healing and able to dance! How did your week go?

Thanks for checking in! I am very happy to experience the healing!

This week went really well I got both my workouts in and I'm managing more push ups and controlling my negatives well too. Determined to keep up the consistency 🦾

I also have decided to work on dialling in my nutrition again. Gaining a little bit of a fluff and want to trim that back before feast season kicks in!

• Like 2

Keladris the Bard

Here's a little table to track my progress:

It's super satisfying to go back and see those greens building up over time!

image.png.4c3a41a170a2f9cc975df4fdd427d9e9.png

• Like 1

Keladris the Bard

Dance schedule has wiped me out this week. I had ballet Monday and tap and jazz tonight. So I didn't workout Tuesday and will probably require rest tomorrow. Planning to catch up on Friday and Sunday.

But it feels soooooo good to be dancing again. Movement is good for my brain.

I've started tracking food again too. It's amazing how moving makes me care more about what I eat. I would really like to drop a few kilos and so joined the weight loss group challenge too 

Why is it I am most motivated to do these things at 1am when I should be sleeping??

• Like 2

Keladris the Bard

On 11/9/2023 at 7:24 AM, Keladris said:

Why is it I am most motivated to do these things at 1am when I should be sleeping??

High five... xD I think making plans is great. Actually DOING those plans? Eh. xD But having a plan is a great start so keep it up and now just do it. :D

On 11/9/2023 at 7:24 AM, Keladris said:

But it feels soooooo good to be dancing again. Movement is good for my brain.

Dancing is the best!

Challenges: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,1617

Did a workout on Friday, aiming for another tomorrow (Sunday)! Determined not to lose that consistency. And I am absolutely seeing progress. I think I might even be in with a chance of getting a push up off the floor by the end of the year...

• Like 2

Keladris the Bard

1 hour ago, Keladris said:

I think I might even be in with a chance of getting a push up off the floor by the end of the year...

💪 That's a great end of year goal - you've got this!

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Jarric embraces brevity

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

Heyo!  Haven't updated for a while. Missed a few workouts here and there... But got back on it again. And my push ups are coming along nicely. I always used to collapse when Igto too low and couldn't push up back at all.

Orange in the table was when I did my workout but shortened cos I didn't have enough time for a whole one.

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 12.04.07 AM.png

402893400_688009939848989_3346715250207059884_n (1).gif

• Like 2

Keladris the Bard

Tuesday workout done!

Really proud of my consistency, even when missing the odd workout. I'm seeing progress and that's super exciting!

• Like 1

Keladris the Bard