Took a week for me to figure out the one thing I want to change, and the way in which I want to change it.

I've known for a while now that I need to get up earlier. I'm pretty good at starting to for a bit, but it doesn't take: eventually, something goes haywire somewhere and I wind up being up late and needing to sleep late to make up for it, and before long I've regressed to the old mean.

Meaning (harrrr) that I need a new mean.

Instead of getting up at 9:30 AM, I'm going to spend the next few weeks focusing on just getting up at 9:00 AM. Get myself used to what life looks like there get a feel for making happen what needs to happen when it needs to for me to hit that target consistently. I don't need to be perfect, but landing there 80% of the time should get me somewhere like where I need to be.

Exciting news on the job front. I put in for a promotion last week, which I've said before I'd be a shoe-in for. Didn't have the means to put in previously as HR didn't open up any slots, but when they did this past month, I went for it. It's a decent bump in pay and apparently the extra work isn't that much harder.

Other good news is that the job opened up overtime again! It's only a little bit, but it'll help the paycheck and the caseload, and that's all I really want.

Also, figured out that the head cold is actually just seasonal allergies based on its responses to medication, so I'm cleared to get back to the mats. Though I still need to figure out how to honor both the job and my desires. Because the writing's going well and I'm not willing to negotiate on that.

Ah well. It'll be sorted.

In the meantime: Goal: 1/1.

• Like 5

Goal: 2/2

Strong start so far. Ofc, it's not about how you start but about how you finish, so, let us temper our expectations.

Sunday wound up being a day for long walks and striking work. No real new stuff to review there, although I'm finding that some of my movement isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be. Otherwise, it was a pretty restful day. My folks came out to visit me on Saturday for lunch and we found a pretty great spot out at one of the shopping malls that blew all of our expectations out of the water.

But that meant a Sunday without obligations, so it was just training and rest. It was nice, truth be told.

Today, got up on time, made coffee, did some strength training and some writing, worked a couple cases, and got out to the mats. Stayed to spar. Was pleased to find that I wasn't as rusty as I was afraid I was, and I moved well. My trollish survival jiu jitsu continues to serve me well. Even got a couple pointers, which is cool.

Kind of itching to get back to kettlebell stuff in-depth again so I started doing 10 sets of 10 one-arm swings on days when I feel like it, which is more often than not. Probably gonna let rucking slide for a while, knowing now that I can ramp back up into it whenever I feel like it and presumably, when I return to it further down the line, I'll be stronger. I have some longer-term plans/experiments that I want to try, namely to get back my ability to one-arm swing 32 kgs and transition from there to Quick and the Dead and a new alt program that Pavel recently put out called Kettlebell Axe. There's no rush to get back to this, and also I'm going to forswear most power work for now just because it's generally not necessary or even helpful when I'm doing swings at that volume.

And before anyone worries, I've been logging the training for extra calories and eating to make up the difference, and so far I feel much more recovered and much less stressed than I have before. Numbers have started trending in the right direction again after going in the wrong direction a couple weeks ago; my compensatory protocols for social eating appear to be effective.

So, uh. Yeah. That's me so far. Hope y'all are doing great. Got a bunch of OT to work tonight. Let's get it.

• Like 4

Yay! Another Rebel exploring mornings! 

Here to cheer!

• Thanks 1

Past Challenges: #1, #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16

Current Challenge: #17

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Goal: 3/3

Worked OT last night. First time in a long time and it threw everything out of whack, just like it used to. Good to see that, in these chaotic times, some things just don't change. ^_^;;;

Not much to report about last night. I kind of hoped I'd be able to make striking class, but I found enough OT work to do that I elected to stay back. And anyway, like I've said in previous challenges, this class is more cardio/conditioning than it is actual useful things in fighting, so it's not that interesting to me. Certainly not enough to interest me in a situation where I have limited OT. The way that's working now is that the agency's been assigned a certain amount of billable hours, and it's a single pool for the whole agency. There's an upper limit to how much any one analyst can work, but once those hours are billed, then OT is gone. So it's less than guaranteed work, and I have to take as much of it as I can while I can.

Got out and took a long walk last night, though, which was nice. I think it might have been the last nice walk of the season since the temperatures dropped overnight, but given how nuts our weather is, who can say really?

Tonight's supposed to be a Sci-Fi Night with friends, but it's the holiday so I was invited instead to go drink with my host's neighbors. I was invited by my host; I don't know his neighbors very well and I've been before and had a good time, but I'm pretty introverted and I don't connect easily with a bunch of white petit/bourgeois liberals. Feels like a waste of time and a chance to imbibe a bunch of empty calories that won't make me feel happy, so I elected to bow out so I can go get choked for fun tonight instead. :D

Haah, what even is my life.

But I got up on time this morning after somehow getting down on time last night. Got too involved in my writing to do any strength work which is a good feeling. I'm finally plotting out proactive and reactive scenes, which is both exciting and trepidatious. First step was the hardest. I hope. And TBF, I think it might have been good anyway to skip strength work since I'm trying to watch my body and avoid pain and I think that what I would have done today would have exacerbated some back issues that are responding well to the present treatments I'm using. So now I have some time to study instead and, hopefully, figure out if I need to keep doing what I'm doing or regress the move a bit.

But, uh, yeah, meantime, I'm in the office, like I'm supposed to be. Lot of snuffling and coughing in here today. Because in cold/flu/COVID/allergy season, this is what constitutes best practices. I guess.

• Like 3

Goal: 4/4

So, got out of the office, got in my car, and realized I'd left my gi at home.

That, for the record, is one more mark in my book against the office.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

(perfect gif is perfect)

So, with nothing left to live for else to do, I went home and did some OT. I also managed to look into the strength move I was doing and find a regression for it, which I'mma just link the video for it because it saves a bunch of work. The thing I'm building toward is at the very end.

So, right now, I'm working on the orbit portion of it; I want to see how much weight I can get up to up top before I start combining with a lunge, so I basically did supersets of reverse lunges and standing orbits last night. I don't know how heavy one can go there, although Maeda himself says you don't need to go terribly heavy and Pavel in Simple and Sinister argues against going heavier than 16kg.

The big thing I'm working on now is trying to feel the orbit in the right places, meaning feeling it in my anterior core rather than my lower back when it goes behind. I have a relatively low degree of flexion/extension tolerance in my spine, which fortunately can be compensated for under load and generally doesn't matter much when not under load. I was able to find the sweet spot with 4kg as my working weight, and today I'm pleased to report that I have no back pain, so, this is a step in the right direction.

Today, I had a dr's appt a little early, so I adjusted my wakeup time to 8:55 AM and made the appointment on time. I will stick to 8:55 for the duration of the challenge now, because why not? Otherwise, today should be just lots of general movement practice interspersed with work. Depending on how much OT I find to do, I may or may not elect to go striking tonight, but it's another non-sparring class, so I'm neither motivated nor convinced that it's any real use. I do enough S&C work on my own as it is. :P

• Like 3

Goal: 4/5

Welp, that's why they call it a challenge, I guess.

Yesterday wound up being a pretty full day, even not making it out to the mats. I worked OT late and my hyper focus got the better of me; I didn't start making dinner until a bit after 11:00 PM. I'm pretty efficient with it at this point, but I'm not so efficient that I can get it done with no time at all, so I wound up eating late and that fed into getting down later than I would have liked. I still managed a good 7 hours, but waking up was just rough and I chose to shut off the alarm and doze for a bit.

This is usually how it goes lately. Starting on Monday, I get somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 to 7.25 hours' worth of sleep, and I'm good with that for a few days, but starting on Thursday, I crave more and my discipline breaks down and I take more sleep. I refuse to punish myself for this. I trust my body; if it needs more sleep, it needs more sleep. All the other stuff about needing to be up at a certain time is just social convention in the name of labor extraction, and y'all have a good idea of how I feel about that by now. :D

Still, the big reason that I'm wanting to get up earlier more consistently has to do with the fact that I've been missing Saturday classes for grappling, which I really like and is like one of the 2 fundamentals classes I can make with any regularity. There's been a fundamental conflict between my need for sleep and my need for connection with other people, and sleep has been winning, but it's been at a cost that I don't like paying.

So the pattern persists. Now the real challenge starts - breaking it up and reconstructing it into something new. Cool. Let's get it.

Writing Friend got back from her trip and is in a mood to write again, so there goes any kind of OT or mat time. But I wanted to write anyway, so it's fine. Job's gonna be affected a bit, but in other news, I can't seem to work enough cases to get them the results they want, and I don't really know what to do about it. I don't even know if I care.

• Like 3

Hey, I found you! I shall follow your mean-ness.

Mean-ing?

Mean it?

😇

• Haha 1

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49

21 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

Hey, I found you! I shall follow your mean-ness.

Mean-ing?

Mean it?

😇

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Anybody want a peanut?

Rhyming The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

21 hours ago, spiralpoet said:

I've never tried kettlebells, but this whole thread is kind of making me want to.... 

Cool! Hell yeah! They're a lot of fun and they can give you a lot of options in the long term that make the initial buy-in price worth it.

6 hours ago, Jackdaw said:

I think it's a good idea to focus on one thing, I always plan one thousand goals for every challenge and then I can't do all of that. 

Yeah, that's kind of what I used to do. Eventually, I realized that for me, everything's really tightly integrated, and changing one thing actually has ripple effects across everything else, and suddenly it all changes. I found that I wound up scrambling a lot to fix a lot of things at once, versus now where I just make adjustments little by little.

6 hours ago, Jackdaw said:

What does it mean Writing Friend? Do you write stories together? 

Yes, sort of! I met her originally through National Novel Writing Month, and I've wanted to be able to talk about her without giving away her name since she didn't consent to any of this. So it's a way for me to explain things and keep a little anonymity. Just as a courtesy. She's not famous. :P

Goal: 5/6

Cool. Got up on time. A good encouragement for me is to have coffee brewing about the time I need to get up. It gives me a reason to live.

I made it out to write last night. Writing Friend and her girlfriend are in high spirits about writing what with it being NaNoWriMo this month, so they want to write all the time. I've been invited to come out and see them on the daily, because they'll help me with creating a space for writing and I'll help them with my work. Writer Friend is also building a living space for herself and has invited me out to help her with building that space as well as writing. Laying it out like that, I can't help noting that she benefits a great deal from the arrangement, and it's more than I'd personally care to give, especially since 1) I've already solved the consistent writing problem and 2) it's a 50-mile round trip out to see her and I don't know that I want to spend that much money and time just to be used by my friends for labor. Like, in her defense, she's got issues related to rheumatoid arthritis and she does cook for me when I'm out there, but in my defense, she's part of a polycule and has access to bodies, and also she's as likely to order out and feed me in ways that won't help me as she is to do something useful.

I haven't had that conversation with them yet, as I'm sure it'd hurt their feelings if done badly and I've got OT as an excuse for the moment. I'm quite content to draw a boundary once I've made up my own mind; it's making up my own mind that's the problem right now.

But, uh, yeah, worked hard last night and got up on time this morning. Wrote, made it out to the mats, and got back here. Mat time has observably interfered with my productivity on the job; it's not terrible yet, but it's going to have to be managed. Right now, I'm working 4 cases before getting out to the mats, and that's not enough. May need to bump it to 5 next week, which means that I need to use my time between getting up and signing on more for writing and less for reading news and devotionals. Means reworking the morning routine a bit, which isn't impossible at all. And besides, it's not like working to be well-informed as done me any good anyway. :D

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Kishi said:

I made it out to write last night. Writing Friend and her girlfriend are in high spirits about writing what with it being NaNoWriMo this month, so they want to write all the time. I've been invited to come out and see them on the daily, because they'll help me with creating a space for writing and I'll help them with my work. Writer Friend is also building a living space for herself and has invited me out to help her with building that space as well as writing. Laying it out like that, I can't help noting that she benefits a great deal from the arrangement, and it's more than I'd personally care to give, especially since 1) I've already solved the consistent writing problem and 2) it's a 50-mile round trip out to see her and I don't know that I want to spend that much money and time just to be used by my friends for labor. Like, in her defense, she's got issues related to rheumatoid arthritis and she does cook for me when I'm out there, but in my defense, she's part of a polycule and has access to bodies, and also she's as likely to order out and feed me in ways that won't help me as she is to do something useful.

I haven't had that conversation with them yet, as I'm sure it'd hurt their feelings if done badly and I've got OT as an excuse for the moment. I'm quite content to draw a boundary once I've made up my own mind; it's making up my own mind that's the problem right now.

I like the way you are thinking. 

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

Cool. Got up on time. A good encouragement for me is to have coffee brewing about the time I need to get up. It gives me a reason to live.

When I used a drip coffee maker having it set to have my coffee waiting on me when I get up was heavenly. 

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

2 hours ago, Jackdaw said:

I recommend to say you're to busy with your job/whatever to see her so frequently, that should help and you won't hurt her feelings. Unless she is a person who doesn't take “no" for an answer.

She does take "no" for an answer, and I could tell her so. Like I said, I can draw this boundary any time I want, any way I want. But I want this boundary to be a gift, so to speak, because a boundary can be a way for me to communicate to others how I want to be treated so that they can treat me that way and we grow closer for it. It can also be a way in which I hurt others too, which I'm quite aware of.

Goal: 6/7

Not much more to report about Friday. I was tempted to go spar, but I wound up not doing so as I wound up going to see my Sci Fi friend for the season premiere of Invincible. It was a good time.

I stayed up late, and got up late as a result, but I got up in time to go to Saturday class, which was the big thing I was trying to fix/get right. I'm gonna take the win on that one, since I observed the spirit of the thing rather than the letter of the thing.

Class itself was a mixed bag. I did better on some drills than I expected to including this one where I stand up in someone's guard, pull them up to my body and then carry them for some steps before setting them down. It requires some cooperation, and I've never got someone yet who know how to cooperate, but I was still strong enough to lift someone who was heavier than me and carry him for a bit before setting him down again. Couldn't lift him again. 😆 But that once was one more than I've managed before, and it felt good. OTOH, got whipped pretty badly in sparring after, including by some 1-stripe white belt who had a lot of leg attacks and was heavier than me and stronger and younger and all that fun stuff. That bothered me, especially since when I tried to go after him for it, I couldn't enforce my will in that situation. That's never been a good feeling when I ran up against it before, and it wasn't this time either.

I got down on myself pretty hard for that, although I then started thinking about how silly it is to get so worked up about what's basically just a game, and then I was surprised to find myself getting angry at myself for being so down on myself. So like, there was one voice in my head that was like, "Why are you so bad at this?" And there's this other one, louder, that's like, "Why are you so mean to me!?"

All this over a silly game. Living laundry. Involuntary yoga. Heh. Shitty therapy. There's got to be a better way to edge toward breakthroughs than this.

Came home and worked overtime. Next week there will be no overtime because of the holiday on Saturday, so I should get that Friday off. Good chance to see if the fixes that I think I need will work. Meantime, I reckon I'll go for a walk. 

• Like 3

Goal: 7/8

Daylight savings time struck and I got an extra hour of sleep! Or kind of. I think I stayed up too late to actually get it, but I felt fine this morning. Got up and made it out to striking practice. My striking coach is also a jiujitero, and we rolled on Friday, and today he was like, "Man, we got work to do on your jiu-jitsu," and I was like, "I agree." I brought up that one-stripe white belt who got me in my feelings, and the coach was like, "Wait. Big, strong, has a beard?" and I was like "Yeah," and he was like, "Dude, he's a D1 wrestler over at State. I've been wrassling with him since I was 15. He gets everybody. You shouldn't feel bad about that."

Which helped, actually.

But yeah, we talked some, and the takeaway from that conversation is that I need to stop thinking in terms of techniques and start thinking in terms of problem-solving. Try to figure out what the problems are in a given position and start solving them. I still think it's good for me to focus on survivalism, but it just feels like it's time for me to start doing more and being more active in the rolls rather than just receiving energy. So. Dunno what that looks like yet.

Anyway, did some striking for a bit. Now to do some strength work. I dunno what I'm going to have time for this afternoon.

• Like 4

Goal: 8/9

So, the answer to yesterday's question about what I'd have time for was "Not Very Much." I had just enough time to get some training done before making time to talk to my Librarian Friend in Charleston and then heading out to spend time with my folks. Dad surprised us with a new recipe, which is rare for him to do (it's what makes it a surprise): chicken salad, which was incredibly good. I got sent back with a bunch along with sammich bread and chips, which means I get to toast bread in my frying pan. This is never a bad idea.

Oh, and surprise, I'm taking a trip down to Charleston this weekend to see my Librarian Friend. My Sci Fi friend (mutual acquaintance) isn't going to be able to make the trip down and originally wanted to offer me their hotel room if they couldn't get it refunded. (they wanted me to pay them back some of it if so, which I was pretty salty about. "Hurray, I just won an all expenses paid trip to Charleston, where I'm the one paying all the effing expenses). They got it refunded, so I checked with my friend to see how desperate he was to play surprise host. He said he wasn't, but he wanted to make a writer's retreat of it, and I was excited enough at the prospect that I was won over and found peace with it. I have good friends. Truly.

I got up on time today. Made it out to the mats for BJJ and spent the sparring time focusing on solving problems attacking open guard. Surprised myself and several of my partners with getting past the guards and even getting subs on people I ain't got subs on in a while. Survival postures were still available when I needed them, and I felt smooth in my work. Even better, I felt like I had aggression without attachment, like I was just content without a care about the outcomes.

And even though I didn't work enough cases this morning, I actually got all my work done on time.

So it was a good day. Got some movement practice to do yet, but no overtime means I can get it done without having any other stuff to balance, and I can really just take my time and be easy. Cool. :)

• Like 3

Goal: 9/10

Today's excitement came early in the morning. As some of y'all might remember, I had a free orthodontic adjustment some months ago, and I've been getting my teeth invisaligned back into place over the course of those months. I had a follow up with my orthodontist this morning and they gave me the all clear to switch to night time retainers as opposed to wearing my trays all day!

So I've spent the day without plastic sitting on my teeth, and I have to say, the whole thing feels kind of strange. But I reckon I could get used to it with enough time. :D

Had to get up early for it, though. Past Kishi was a lot more optimistic about how early present me would be getting up when he made that appointment. But I did do it, and getting up with that much time before going to work was really great. I don't know whether to treat that as a preview of things to come or if I should try to make a point of being up that early. Because next week will be the return of overtime and I don't know if I'll be able to go to bed early enough to get up as early as I did today. It's part of that vicious cycle I mentioned earlier where I try to get up earlier and earlier rather than cement some gains in place.

I dunno. Unless I can find a way to walk away from the job late at night, and actually deal with that hyperfocus somehow. That would make things easier, I bet.

Anyway, I got back home in time to go lift heavy things and then made it to the office where I got my job done early but I still gotta wait it out because it's the office, man. It's a sci-fi night tonight. So, times with friends it is.

• Like 4

Earliness: this always seems like such a conundrum. It can feel so amazing to get up early, and then... something happens. I'm experimenting with it too - do you mean walking away from the job literally or metaphorically? I literally created a "shutdown checklist" for myself to help get work out of my head at the end of the day.... 

• Like 1

OOH Charleston, I always loved it down there whenever I would visit! So quaint, and so much good food, heheh. Have a great time!!

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

On 11/8/2023 at 10:18 PM, spiralpoet said:

Earliness: this always seems like such a conundrum. It can feel so amazing to get up early, and then... something happens. I'm experimenting with it too - do you mean walking away from the job literally or metaphorically? I literally created a "shutdown checklist" for myself to help get work out of my head at the end of the day.... 

Oh, literally. I mean getting up from my work station and walking away; putting my focus on something else, that sort of thing. Nah, as far as metaphor goes, I'm chained where I am. I ain't got nowhere to go.

On 11/10/2023 at 10:12 AM, shaar said:

OOH Charleston, I always loved it down there whenever I would visit! So quaint, and so much good food, heheh. Have a great time!!

I did, thanks!

Goal: 14/16

Howdy ho, everybody!

Things got busy and stayed busy last week with the holiday on Friday. Got up on time for the most part except for Thursday, which just didn't work out somehow. Just a little too wound up, I think. Another thing to work on - winding down.

I don't think I technically got up on time Friday, but it was a holiday so I didn't worry about it. I did some training and then got on the road to Charleston where I spent the next couple of days In Retreat. No sleeping in, just lots and lots of reading and writing, which felt good to get done. Tiresome, though. And no real time spent in any of the more culinarily interesting places; my friend who I stayed with is quite the sophisticate in his media consumption, but he has a child's palate as far as food goes. All the same, didn't overeat, which was a win.

Made it back home in time to visit with my parents for a bit before coming back to the apartment. Got to bed on time, and got up on time too. Made it out today to the mats and did okay with my rolls, although my shoulder's kind of angry at me for that, so I'm going to have to be mindful for a bit. Not sure when I'll get out next between overtime and social obligations this week, so I'm sure it'll work out to good healing time.

• Like 2

Goal: 14/17

Oopsie-doodled my way into staying up too late last night. Too much overtime and too much interesting stuff to watch on YouTube. Mostly for me that means watching video game stream replays and cooking shows, but the streamers by far take up a ton of time and I could probably do without them.

But I don't wanna, so I'm just gonna have to deal with it.

Still, OT's gonna run out some time this week and there's no telling when we'll have the budget for it again. Thanks, Congress! t(-_-t) But OTOH, it gives me my time back, and that's not bad. IDK. Kinda wish I could have more money and more time. Kinda wish our COLAs actually kept up with inflation. And as long as I'm wishing, why not a 4-day work week and worker control of my workplace, but. It is what it is.

Um, in "feeling better feels better" news, as I've been getting stronger, I've been devoting more time to hunting down pain in my body and using exercise to treat it. One coach whose work has intrigued me lately is "The Knees Over Toes Guy," who has demonstrated some pretty remarkable results rebuilding his knees after 4 (!) corrective surgeries which failed to give him back his function. My knees aren't near that bad, but they're under a lot of strain given the BJJ, and while I'm having some luck with his cues and explanations as given in his videos, they don't fit as neatly onto my present training as the other stuff I'm doing for warm-up/cooldown/flexibility. I'm kind of on my own to figure this out and I'm wondering if I should sign on to his programs for a time to get this dialed in. But OTOH, I don't want to? Like, I like what I do now. I feel like I'm dialed in really well and I don't want to upend this if I don't need to. And I'm not even convinced that I need to.

But that's where my head's at lately as far as training goes. I suppose I could go down the rabbit hole with this one too like I did for Maeda to figure out just what the actual eff was going on there... and, actually, writing it down, that kind of sounds like fun. :D Maybe. I'm getting some good results off the few minutes a day I do of knee work based on his protocols so really it's an optimization problem more than it's anything else. I've gone from daily nagging pains in some places to intermittently nagging pains, and I want to go further and feel better.

It's surprising to acknowledge to myself that I like where I am and what I'm doing and that I don't want to change something for once. Huh. Just when I thought this journey had no more surprises.

• Like 4