Protein, protein and more protein!

Protein powders aren't for sipping, they are for chugging, You don't need to sugar coat it.

Warrior LVL 3

STR: 16.75 DEX: 4 STA: 4 CON: 2 WIS: 8 CHA: 3

Current Challenge: http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17857-Trad-s-Don-t-drop-that-dun-dun-dun

Current Maxes (lbs):

Spoiler

Squat: 380

Front Squat: 300

Bench: 265

Overhead Press: 155

Deadlift: 455

Clean & Jerk: 225

Snatch: 155

I pretty much stick with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard because the price/performance is good and it's very readily available. My favorites so far are Extreme Milk Chocolate for whey and Chocolate Peanut Butter for casein (the only flavor of casein I've been able to not-hate).

2/13/12

Starting Primal and free weights

10/02/12

Starting LeanGains. Still lifting all the things.

Fitocracy

I want to give them a try too, but despite searching this forum and Google I can't find anywhere in the UK selling them in anything less than ENORMOUS packs. I really hate drinking things I don't like the taste of and I can't afford to drop £20-£40 on something I won't end up using. Does anyone know where I could get free samples or buy single serving size packs before committing to a huge jar?

Little known secret: if you go to a local supplement shop, nit a huge branch like GNC, they will give you tons of freebies. Tell them you want to buy from them but don't want to commit to drinking chalk.. they should hook you up.

My local guy legit gives me a bag of free shit every time I see him. I can't go back because he gives me so many uppers and I get tempted to use them.. again.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

Little known secret: if you go to a local supplement shop, nit a huge branch like GNC, they will give you tons of freebies. Tell them you want to buy from them but don't want to commit to drinking chalk.. they should hook you up.

My local guy legit gives me a bag of free shit every time I see him. I can't go back because he gives me so many uppers and I get tempted to use them.. again.

Sounds like a drug dealer. :D

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Definitely Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey.

EVERY WORD IN THAT SENTENCE WAS CAPITALIZED

And every letter in that sentence was capitalized!

I'll get some free swag from GNC on occasions, depending on who's working, there was a new guy yesterday and I didn't get jack squat...

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge