I am a Level 1 Hutling Adventurer and my stats look like this:

STR: 3

STA: 1

DEX: 1

CON: 2 (+1 while wearing my NF hoodie)

WIS: 2

CHA: 5

My challenge will be:

Life Goal: Time to put the hardhat on and get to work! I have been procrastinating this task at work for an embarrassingly long time now. Today I made a week-to-week plan to get it done. Follow-ups under control! (+3 CON, +2 WIS)

Fitness goal #1: Start c25k and work out 3x’s per week! (+2 STA)

Fitness goal #2: Complete 1 unassisted chin-up with good form (+3 STR)

Diet Goal: No grains or processed sugar, focusing on real food: veggies, meat, nuts/seeds and a tiny bit of dairy. Also a beer cheat is allowed as reward for progress. Grill baby, grill: (+2 CON, +1WIS, +1 STR, +1 CHA)

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

c25k week one day 2, rocked it! That was my first solo run ever :)

It was a very nice day and there were so many people out for walks and runs, I really had to push myself to get over my fear of working out in front of other people. Then I came home and grilled up a huge portabello mushroom and a big hunk of wild caught Alaskan Sockeye, served with a heaping side of steamed broccoli and cauliflower. WIN!

Chin-up update: I am soooo close I can almost taste it, eyes level with the bar.

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

c25k week one day 2, rocked it! That was my first solo run ever :)

It was a very nice day and there were so many people out for walks and runs, I really had to push myself to get over my fear of working out in front of other people. Then I came home and grilled up a huge portabello mushroom and a big hunk of wild caught Alaskan Sockeye, served with a heaping side of steamed broccoli and cauliflower. WIN!

Chin-up update: I am soooo close I can almost taste it, eyes level with the bar.

yuuuuuuum! That meal sounds amazing :) Also, can't beat running solo - gives you time to zone out.

Are you doing assisted chin-ups or goin straight for the big guns?

Level 2 Adventurer ║ STR: 1 ║ DEX: 1 ║ STA: 2.25 ║ CON: 3.75 ║ WIS: 8 ║ CHA: 6.25

Current quest - round 2, again!

Bucket listFacebookPinterest

I'm going for the real thing, doing lots of body weight rows and occasionally using the assisted pull ups machine to get there.

The weather has been so gorgeous this weekend, making c25k really enjoyable. Maybe by the end of this I might actually like running :) The solo run was quite nice.

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

Chin-up, you have been conquered! (I am pretty sure with good form, I can't see myself!) +3 STR

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

Man, this was a tough week.

My period hit me like a freight train and I lost sight of my goals. I fell off HARD.

Still no progress on the life goal :/ and I only managed to go on one c25k run this week. My diet was not exactly on point, but I did manage to resist most of my cravings. I managed to steer clear of the grains and potato chips and CHOCOLATE my body was craving, but instead dove straight into a jar of peanut butter. Not natural peanut butter either. Super chunk (super processed) Skippy with a spoon and I ate half the jar before I could stop myself.

But today I am starting a new week. I am done beating myself up over what I could have done better, and I am going to start actually doing better. TODAY. I am going for a run this afternoon and depending on how that feels, I may even take on the Minotaur ;)

Here's to being better today than I was yesterday

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

Man, this was a tough week.

My period hit me like a freight train and I lost sight of my goals. I fell off HARD.

Still no progress on the life goal :/ and I only managed to go on one c25k run this week. My diet was not exactly on point, but I did manage to resist most of my cravings. I managed to steer clear of the grains and potato chips and CHOCOLATE my body was craving, but instead dove straight into a jar of peanut butter. Not natural peanut butter either. Super chunk (super processed) Skippy with a spoon and I ate half the jar before I could stop myself.

But today I am starting a new week. I am done beating myself up over what I could have done better, and I am going to start actually doing better. TODAY. I am going for a run this afternoon and depending on how that feels, I may even take on the Minotaur ;)

Here's to being better today than I was yesterday

I fell off the life wagon too this week. Hang in there...here's to conquering the week to come! :D

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines