Final Summary: Rebels, Report!

Alethea

I'm not sure a primary characteristic of assassins is their amiability.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

I'm not sure a primary characteristic of assassins is their amiability.

What are you tryin' to say Alethea? First you wanna take points away for injuries and now we're not nice? Things are about to get ugly for the next challenge! :x

alr

"The future will be different if we make the present different."

Peter Maurin

As a Druid, naturally I am far too enlightened to gloat about the pure trouncing you're going to get this Challenge. Peace, assassin.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

As a Druid, naturally I am far too enlightened to gloat about the pure trouncing you're going to get this Challenge. Peace, assassin.

WAHAHAHAHA!

You just made me laugh so hard I nearly woke up my kids. AND NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR! Because of the ridiculosity of a MONK thinking she can best an assassin! I am chugging motrin and prepping ice packs already. Enjoy your hubris!

alr

"The future will be different if we make the present different."

Peter Maurin

You hear that, Halftruths? Alr thinks assassins can beat Monks.

Don't worry, though. The Druids will take her down a notch.

- Seneca, 63 AD

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines