mohawk or no?

Guest Snake McClain

No. Unless it's for something fun like a race, halloween, etc... OR you have a very specific look mohawks come across more douchey than cool.

But that's just my opinion on them. If you want to get one: go for it. It's your hair and it will grow back if you don't like it.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I gotta say no on this one as well. Mowhawk = douche 9 times out of 10. But my opinion is probably swayed by the horde of TapOut broz that populate Vegas.

The tap out bros have definitely swayed my opinion, too. Oh bros..

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Guest Snake McClain
remember when road warrior hawk came out with the reverse mohawk... everybody does the mohawk... but the reverse mohawk is way cool... blew my mind the first time i saw it... hahaha... rip hawk...

0.jpg

I think I'd have to paint my face too!

Do it. Rock it for a week, then if you don't like it, shave it.

Puma you live literally like twelve feet from me. Crazy.

I think I'm going to do it. I'm going ti a good friends wedding this week coming up. If he doesn't care ill wear it there. If he does then I won't.

Guest Snake McClain
DO IT!! I did... well, kinda. I get my hair cut like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3694[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3695[/ATTACH]

Mine is a lot like this already be basically a Mohawk but with a guard 2 on the sides and and a slight fade into the long part in the middle.

Guest Snake McClain
Do check with your friend's fiance too. She might be annoyed if you "ruin" the wedding photos with a crazy mohawk. Brides to be can sometimes get over-stressed about stuff like that.

It wouldn't be a crash Mohawk but this wedding is on the beach and super relaxed. He's wearing shorts and a boat shoes as the groom. Lol

Good call there. NEVER mess with a bride! *shudder*

There is a reason there is no hit TV show called "Groomzillas"...

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

----------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. A. BEAST!!!!!!!!!" -

Go for the 'hawk! I'm not really a fan of the fauxhawk though. Sorry Snake, but I do usually get a douchey vibe from a fauxhawk. I never personally knew anybody with a fauxhawk that wasn't one.

Also, go for the full white Mr. T. The world will love you forever.

Do check with your friend's fiance too. She might be annoyed if you "ruin" the wedding photos with a crazy mohawk. Brides to be can sometimes get over-stressed about stuff like that.
I talked to the groom to ask the bride to be and she said shed prefer me to wait. So I will do it after I get back next Saturday.

I have a wedding coming up where the bride requested that I dye my hair black and pink again. I think she wants it because when they asked me to be best man and when the asked the maid-of-honor, we both had shoulder length jet black hair with around an inch or so of bright pink tips. Yet to this day, I have not met the maid-of-honor, so it definitely wasn't planned.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1