• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BarefootDawsy

SCOUTS Final Challenge

Mission:

Something is wrong. We've lost contact with base.

I'm enacting Scouts Assimilation Plan Alpha.

All Scouts are ordered to meet at the primary dust-off points for their regions for immediate evacuation to our fall-back assembly point. Speed is essential, as is endurance. We have not needed to initiate such a routine in the history of the Scouts Corps, so many of you may have drifted away from the designated evacuation points.

Your mission this week, which will carry you to the end of the current 6-week period, is to proceed immediately to your nearest evacuation point by any means necessary (Run, Bike, Swim).

Rules:

This week, you will need to get the lead out and run as far and as fast as you can. At the end of the week, record your total mileage on the Week 6 Result Form.

Participants will earn +1 DEX AND +1 STA

Hopefully dust-off is relatively nearby as this week isn't looking to be high mileage. :P But dammit I'm gonna make it there.

I've been struck down by flu and sofa bound for three days but I've got plans to pelt out a few miles on the weekend. Not going to be my big by a long way though!

I already have over 22 miles this week and still have 2 hill 5ks, 1 plain 5k, and 1 plain 10k left to run to finish my 6 week challenge goals. And yes, I don't mind mixing my units of measure.

I've been struck down by flu and sofa bound for three days but I've got plans to pelt out a few miles on the weekend. Not going to be my big by a long way though!

Me too...will run this weekend though regardless ..must.beat.Loren.Wade....

Sweet - I have about 27 miles on the docket for the week - 3 down already.
I already have over 22 miles this week and still have 2 hill 5ks, 1 plain 5k, and 1 plain 10k left to run to finish my 6 week challenge goals. And yes, I don't mind mixing my units of measure.

Beastly! I'm tapering for my race this week, only 6 miles for me this week (plus the 13.1 on Saturday, of course).

I'm excited to see where things go in the next challenge. Have to acquire more levels, and possibly also Vespene gas...

I'm done running for the week after running 5K this evening. 5 seconds off my PR. So close.

10.78 miles total running.

I also walked 13.10 miles this week, mostly on my lunch breaks. Went a little further than usual this week.

11.2 miles this week, way better than most of my other weeks in the challenge, though low overall sadly.

Got my miles logged - 19.1 in total (2x 3 milers, plus the race on Saturday). I was going to try and do a short recovery run today, but couldn't get it in around the traveling home.

Sorry scouts in still flu-bound :-( gutted Missed the last challenge but when I get back from my holiday in canary islands I was be back, ready and raring!