• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

Awesome!! All us southerners now have a place to crash when it gets too cold in winter! ;)

[Go Maroons!]

I knew there was something I didn't like about you. You keep your hands off our young players!

• Like 1

That's the best cool change I have experienced in years. Nice of it to show up just after dinner and really knock the heat out of the air to help us sleep tonight.

We were practically neighbours Seven. I grew up in Tammin.

No way Thom! We were in Kellerberrin until 1987.

I worked out at a ram stud in Tammin a couple of times, the cockie liked the rams to be shorn using the old fashioned hand shears ( big scissors ), the cut out at the Tavern was pretty full on!

My Uncle was the grounds keeper at the Tammin bowling club/tennis club in the late 80's. He is Scottish and really religious.

• Like 1

No way!

My brothers and I are all hockey players, we hated home games, we had the hard gravel fields, which took skin off at an amazing rate if you fell, spent most of hockey season with band aids on the knees and palms.

• Like 1

Only played when Tammin sent a team over. Only in lower grades. I was never a sportsman. I got to play because they couldnt get numbers without me. Footy was the same.

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

• Like 1