• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

Women's powerlifting competition (squat, bench, deadlift) coming up in a couple of weeks (Sat April 21st) in Brisbane. $30 to enter, spectators free. At PTC Brisbane, Northgate. PM me if you'd like more details. A couple of us from NF are competiting. :)

Looking forward to competing after watching the craziness of the GPC QLD State Meet!

Women's powerlifting competition (squat, bench, deadlift) coming up in a couple of weeks (Sat April 21st) in Brisbane. $30 to enter, spectators free. At PTC Brisbane, Northgate. PM me if you'd like more details. A couple of us from NF are competiting. :)

Athena that is awesome!! Good luck, let us know how you go.

New rebel from the Central Coast. Well technically I'm from Florida but I've been living in Australia for the past 7 years and I'm married to an Australian so I've been told that I'm at least half-Aussie.

• Like 1

Newbie to Nerd Fitness Rebellion, but I'm hailing up from Darwin, the Northern Territory!

And I am totally going to PAX in Melbourne! Unbelievably psyched!

Not originally from Australia but from mid-June I'll be in Australia for quite some time. Would be cool if there was a meet up!

(My country doesn't have a lot of rebels; I think there are 2, including me.)

Not originally from Australia but from mid-June I'll be in Australia for quite some time. Would be cool if there was a meet up!

(My country doesn't have a lot of rebels; I think there are 2, including me.)

Where you going to be living?

From Melbourne.....monbulk to be exact! Loving the nerd fitness site and just about to start my second challenge as the first def did not go as planned!!