• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

So few of us spread far and inbetween that unless we do a mega recruitment drive, big meets are out of the question. Unless one of you is a mining magnate? 

So few of us spread far and inbetween that unless we do a mega recruitment drive, big meets are out of the question. Unless one of you is a mining magnate? 

Hahaha mining yes, magnate no!

Well, you'll have to work on that Kiwi won't you. I'm just finishing a Post grad cert in project management, hopefully i can land a job in one of the local mines or industry on the east coast here. 

*krshhhht* Copy that

:D

Seriously, a Thunder Down Under Nerd Fitness Meetup would rock :D

Your sign in keeps making me think of Seinfeld

Anyone in Perth Thurs 25, Friday 26 or Sat 27th July? Im off to the big smoke for a few days and could really use some social contact! (Meekatharra is not exactly the most exciting town in WA) - so let me know if anyone wants to go for a run, walk or general NF awesomeness adventures.

I don't know if anyone here is an origin fan here but.... Go marooonnnnnnssssss :tongue:

No way - ill be going for the blues tonight!!!!!!! haha

nah I wouldn't say i am a huge fan - i think i have come to the realization that NSW probably wont win tonight. but i will be watching and cheering anyway.