• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

Your preferred sport? Or are you the sort that would rather play than watch?

True I don't watch much sport on TV these days. I play badminton and squash, tennis recently as well.

I used to watch Premier league soccer when I lived in the UK, I went to the CC Mariners home games last season, soccer. When I lived in Sydney I used to go to a few of the AFL games as well.

I've never really watched much sport, even AFL (very un-Australian of me!), but for the last ~12 years I've watched the NFL. I'm a New England Patriots fan, through and through! Can't wait for the pre-season to start up again! (2 weeks from this Friday, for those counting  :pride: )

I've never really watched much sport, even AFL (very un-Australian of me!), but for the last ~12 years I've watched the NFL. I'm a New England Patriots fan, through and through! Can't wait for the pre-season to start up again! (2 weeks from this Friday, for those counting  :pride: )

IMHO, CFL makes a way more interesting game than NFL.  I am slightly biased though :)

Hi everyone

Currently @ Northern Rivers, NSW.

But hopefully going to Bris in the near future :)

Where abouts in the Northern Rivers? I grew up there :)

I wanna get up to Yamba on a road trip at some point, supposed to be a beautiful spot.

Named Best town in Australia in 2009 lol 

But yeah I love it there - but too small town and quiet for me to go back living there!!

Used to be a huge AFL fan, but about 10-12 years ago as the game changed I stopped following it religiously - but I am black in one eye and white the other and will forever follow the might Pies.

Being from WA I forget that rugby exists and don't care too much for it.

The last 4 years I have been watching the NFL a bit too, and I am definitely an Atlanta Falcons man now, keen for this year to start up again too :D

Hey folks I'm a South African moving to Brisbane very soon. Wow there are a lot of Aussie rebs!

Is the AFL your national rugby union tournament? How big is it in comparison to Super Rugby?

Hey folks I'm a South African moving to Brisbane very soon. Wow there are a lot of Aussie rebs!

Is the AFL your national rugby union tournament? How big is it in comparison to Super Rugby?

AFL - Australian Rules Football, very popular over here, although I don't think Brisbane have a team *massive troll, waits for flames* :P

It's kind of a mix between soccer and rugby, here's an example: