Aussie Rebels?!

Guess what I am planning on doing next year?

http://www.mudsweatandbeers.com.au/

Now who is up for joining me and forming an NF Team?

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Yeah that was for this year's event. According to their fb page they will be setting up the registration for next year soon.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Guess what I am planning on doing next year?

http://www.mudsweatandbeers.com.au/

Now who is up for joining me and forming an NF Team?

Running? Err no. :P

Endor does not run more than the length of a squash court  ;)

Beers on the other hand...

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

That's alright Endor we can walk our way through it. :)

I have been thinking about a mud challenge, I like the idea of a meat pie and beer (with a banana) at the end. I'd be interested. Let us know if you are going to put a team in and don't mind a hobbit tagging along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

That's the idea Skywalker. I have no problems with hobbits.

Now where's that Dawsy?

Will let everyone here know when the dates are confirmed.

I would rather be in an NF team than any other.

We are badass, and know how to look out for each other.

• Like 1

There are a few around Mommawolfie.

Teagarden, Sevenofseven are both sandgropers. They are on my friends list so you can find them easily that way.

• Like 1