Aussie Rebels?!

Ok Melbournites! I'm back after an unintentional break and have remembered why I love you guys! The support is awesome and I would love to put some faces to names, especially for the locals.

How's about Sunday July 6th... Daytime, City somewhere? (I thought about over east like Jells park then remembered there's a westie...)

We could go grown up and do a beer on another evening or go mad and take the meet up ice skating? We could walk the tan and chat (and we will have a plan B for rain... Of course we will!). Or we could go try out a paleo restaurant/cafe? I think there is one in Prahran and one in Brighton which would be equally inconvenient for all perhaps?

Give me an idea and I'll put it in the meet ups if it might work!

• Like 3

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge

@WildColonialGrrl
A meet up sounds pretty cool, maybe paleo lunch and maybe even an arcade or something, maybe galactic circus?
It's too bad mana bar is now closed down, was thinking that would be a cool place to meet up for an evening.

Level 2 Warrior
(STR) 4  (DEX) 4  (STA) 3  (CON) 2  (WIS) 4  (CHA) 3

First Challenge is here
Second is here

Hey Wild, I remember someone saying there is one in Melbourne CBD. I think it was Hooded Warrior

• Like 1

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

Hey Wild, I remember someone saying there is one in Melbourne CBD. I think it was Hooded Warrior

Hey yep it was me! :) There's a paleo cafe in the Emporium food court called Thr1ve.

I'm totally up for a Melbourne meet! I love it. I'm actually headed in for a tea party gathering this Sunday morning with a bunch of people known as Nerdfighters. (Yeah I'm a part of many nerdy communities). Ice skating is a big yes! I love ice skating so it's got my vote. I also love walking though so I'm pretty easily made happy on choice of activity.

Also my sister has just started Sunday afternoon parkour classes. She loves them, and they sound pretty amazing so I might check those out at some point.

• Like 1

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?

Sydney folks and anyone else that's visiting, we're having a meetup. Yes Yes I know, another one already and Melbourne still haven't had one, what can I say we're just more social Nerds I guess! ;)

Everyone is welcome, thread here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50340-2014-meetup-3-sydney-australia/

• Like 2

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

Yes, let's! Here are two suggestions:

What about the new German restaurant at south bank (they have meat and Brussel sprouts so it sounds paleo enough http://hophaus.com.au/eating/

Or a beach side walk and a drink in st kilda - at the sea baths.

I'd say a Saturday or Sunday lunch. I have the next few weekends free so someone suggest a date.

What do you think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

You're just down the road from me. Scycer. 3hrs down the road.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Thats why I said down the road.

• Like 1

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

I would be in. I reckon Tearose would be as well.

Hey QLD Gold Coasters- someone sent me this list of all the healthy food eateries on the Coast. I thought I'd post it here in case some of you were interested =)

Grocer & Grind, Broadbeach Waters (1/1 Sunshine Blvd, Broadbeach Waters)

The Cardamom Pod, Broadbeach (11/110 Surf Parade, Broadbeach)

From Earth and Water, Burleigh Heads (2 West St, Burleigh Heads)

Govindas, Burleigh Heads (20 James St, Burleigh Heads)

Marie Anita's Gluten Free Health Cafe, Burleigh Heads (1863 Gold Coast Hwy, Burleigh Heads)

Paleo Cafe, Burleigh Heads (Shop 1, 4 Park Avenue, Burleigh Heads)

Woodbox Cafe, Burleigh Heads (15/33 Tallebudgera Creek Rd, Burleigh Heads)

Raw Energy, Coolangatta (110 Marine Parade, Coolangatta)

Greenhouse Factory, Kirra (1/74 Musgrave St, Kirra)

BSKT Cafe, Mermaid Beach (4 Lavarack Rd, Mermaid Beach)

Mandala Organic Arts Cafe, Mermaid Beach (2558 Gold Coast Hwy, Mermaid Beach)

The Shack Superfood Cafe, Nobby Beach (2221 Gold Coast Hwy, Nobby Beach)

Organics at HOME, Palm Beach (7 Fifth Ave, Palm Beach)

Hunter & Harvest, Surfers Paradise (26 Orchid Ave Surfers Paradise)

Giri Kana Cafe, Southport (82 Marine Parade, Southport)

Orr Fresh Juice and Gelato Bar, Varsity Lakes (Shop 2, Cnr Christine Av and South Bay Dr)

"No-one tells a T-Rex when to go to sleep".

- Jim Wendler