Aussie Rebels?!

Your not the only one down that way. Teagarden is in your neck of the woods.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

So, when/where's the next meet up going to be? Think we can squeeze one in before Christmas?

Yes mate, Sydney NF xmas meetup for sure, need to figure out a date with @Yuen be good if we can get some new faces along too.  

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

Hey all, while I'm not really an Aussie nerd, I MIGHT become one ;D
I'm currently living in Switzerland, but me and my gf have sort of decided to try our luck in another country and Australia is high on the list.
I thought I'd ask here (and on facebook) if anybody works in similar industries as her and me, so we could ask you about possible firms in your area we could apply to
So, if anybody works in the Medical Device industry (or possibly robotics/CS) or in HR development (possibly Coaching or HR management), please leave a quick note or send me a message
So long and nerd on :D

Yeah we are here! There's a few of us...

Matt_72 and I even did the same Parkrun and didn't know it the other week! :(

December is crazy, How's about we plan a January Melbourne Meetup? St.Kilda pier - which will be convenient for no-one - and we can go for a walk or have ice cream/coffee (depending on weather/preference)?

• Like 3

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge

December is crazy, How's about we plan a January Melbourne Meetup? St.Kilda pier - which will be convenient for no-one - and we can go for a walk or have ice cream/coffee (depending on weather/preference)?

Coffee and lunch would be cool, gives me an excuse to ride down from bendigo.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warrior
(STR) 4  (DEX) 4  (STA) 3  (CON) 2  (WIS) 4  (CHA) 3

First Challenge is here
Second is here

Any time after 18 January - then we'll run into Australia Day long weekend. Probably 1st week February unless you want to do it without me :(

Although I doubt I'd be doing anything for oz day long weekend.

What do you think melbournians?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Okay, so I've been knocking around NF for nearly a year, and only just discovered this thread...

Anyway, South Aussie checking in

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

That should be fun (if you're into the whole outdoorsy/camping thing) but I'm not exactly in the metro area, or anywhere close to it for the matter. I'm slightly more country SA.

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Albury here (vic/nsw border),

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

Looks like a fun day actually!

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

Ahhhhhh the home of spiderbait,

Me