Aussie Rebels?!

Another suggestion is Neil Perry's new burger joint in world square

http://burgerproject.com/

It's been getting mixed reviews. But I personally will vouch for 3 of the burgers there from my last visit (I was hungry... and bulking :)).

Not as much choice in regards to alcohol as Marys, but might be slightly easier in regards to transport to and from the venue compared to Newtown congestion on a Thursday night. Also Mary's can get pretty packed with a long wait for food.

Marys in Newtown is one of my favourite burger haunts. (They do fried chicken too). Oh its also a bar. So you two alcoholics are sorted  :)

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/70/1714417/restaurant/Sydney/Marys-Newtown

Have any other sydney people joined NF since our last get together?

Another suggestion is Neil Perry's new burger joint in world square

http://burgerproject.com/

It's been getting mixed reviews. But I personally will vouch for 3 of the burgers there from my last visit (I was hungry... and bulking :)).

Not as much choice in regards to alcohol as Marys, but might be slightly easier in regards to transport to and from the venue compared to Newtown congestion on a Thursday night. Also Mary's can get pretty packed with a long wait for food.

I'm getting the impression you are a burger-aholic :lol:

I could do Newtown if we meet earlier in the evening (maybe 6), I'd bail a bit earlier (around 8 - 8.30) as it's an hour and a half home from there. I would prefer the Neil Perry place, have also heard of that and there might even be time for a quick one in the Dove and Olive after ;)

I haven't noticed any new Sydney folk but perhaps they are being shy, come on Sydney folks put your hands up we don't bite :)

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

And it's Grass Fed beef. 

AND they have Strawberry Thickshakes  :tiger:

AND they have 3 sheets, one of my fave beers. 

AND they have passion pop for Dawsy :P

Yes yes, my vote is burger project. 

• Like 1

That burger place looks decent. I'm pretty easy, but would prefer somewhere close to Wynyard if we can. I love newtown but it's a PITA to get home from...

World Sq. should be close enough to Wynyard for your majesty? :P

• Like 1

Pfft that's within walking distance for a ranger!.... I can't believe this dawsy guy has the nerve to call himself a scout.

Thursday is Louboutin day, he can only walk 2 blocks on Thurs : :smiley_simmons:

Albury here (vic/nsw border),

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a couple of hours north of you in Tarcutta [east of Wagga].

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Far North Queenslander checking in.  Just started the 6 week challenge.  So far so good.

• Like 1

Recruit Level 0

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.  When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

After being held captive by the POMEs for the last 23 years, on April 10th I will set foot on my homeland once more.

Only in Sydney, not Adelaide.  No more City of Churches for me.  So one more Sydneysider to add to the list. 

• Like 3

Fight your foes in the field, nor be burnt in your house.

After being held captive by the POMEs for the last 23 years, on April 10th I will set foot on my homeland once more.

Only in Sydney, not Adelaide.  No more City of Churches for me.  So one more Sydneysider to add to the list. 

I'll be sure to sign you up for the next meetup ;) We're just about due for one in April I think...hope you like craft beer!

• Like 2

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander

Scout - Level 7