Aussie Rebels?!

Your preferred sport? Or are you the sort that would rather play than watch?

True I don't watch much sport on TV these days. I play badminton and squash, tennis recently as well.

I used to watch Premier league soccer when I lived in the UK, I went to the CC Mariners home games last season, soccer. When I lived in Sydney I used to go to a few of the AFL games as well.

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

I've never really watched much sport, even AFL (very un-Australian of me!), but for the last ~12 years I've watched the NFL. I'm a New England Patriots fan, through and through! Can't wait for the pre-season to start up again! (2 weeks from this Friday, for those counting  :pride: )

--------------------------------------------------nonLethal, Level 3 Human AdventurerSTR 5 | DEX 3 | INT 4 | CON 5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7

Current Challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29851-nonlethals-3rd-challenge/

I've never really watched much sport, even AFL (very un-Australian of me!), but for the last ~12 years I've watched the NFL. I'm a New England Patriots fan, through and through! Can't wait for the pre-season to start up again! (2 weeks from this Friday, for those counting  :pride: )

IMHO, CFL makes a way more interesting game than NFL.  I am slightly biased though :)

Level 4 Amazon Warrior
STR: 16 | DEX: 5.75 | STA: 9.5 | CON: 9.25 | WIS: 7.5 | CHA: 7.5

FITOCRACY

The best activities for your health are pumping and humping. - Arnold

Quoth the raven "One rep more" - Edgar Allan Bro

Used to be a huge AFL fan, but about 10-12 years ago as the game changed I stopped following it religiously - but I am black in one eye and white the other and will forever follow the might Pies.

Being from WA I forget that rugby exists and don't care too much for it.

The last 4 years I have been watching the NFL a bit too, and I am definitely an Atlanta Falcons man now, keen for this year to start up again too :D

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Hey folks I'm a South African moving to Brisbane very soon. Wow there are a lot of Aussie rebs!

Is the AFL your national rugby union tournament? How big is it in comparison to Super Rugby?

Level 2 Imp. Assassin at heart, training with the Adventurers - Challenges: 1 , 2(Current)STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 6 | CON 4,75 | WIS 4,5 | CHA 3,75

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

Hey folks I'm a South African moving to Brisbane very soon. Wow there are a lot of Aussie rebs!

Is the AFL your national rugby union tournament? How big is it in comparison to Super Rugby?

AFL - Australian Rules Football, very popular over here, although I don't think Brisbane have a team *massive troll, waits for flames* :P

It's kind of a mix between soccer and rugby, here's an example:

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

Down the east coast we have super rugby teams and a localised rugby league competition that is more popular than real rugby. Footy is the best though and Carrara is a cute place to watch footy up on the Gold Coast. Sport preference tend to vary a bit by state here. Enjoy it all!

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge

It's kind of a mix between soccer and rugby

You Aussies are crazy haha! It sounds very interesting, I'll enjoy learning all the ins and outs of the sport. ( btw Go Lions!) :tiger:

Level 2 Imp. Assassin at heart, training with the Adventurers - Challenges: 1 , 2(Current)STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 6 | CON 4,75 | WIS 4,5 | CHA 3,75

Down the east coast we have super rugby teams and a localised rugby league competition that is more popular than real rugby. Footy is the best though and Carrara is a cute place to watch footy up on the Gold Coast. Sport preference tend to vary a bit by state here. Enjoy it all!

I enjoy watching league as well as union so this sounds great! Although with the time difference I will forfeit weekend sleep-ins if I want to watch my Super rugby teams play! Do any of you guys get up to watch the Super matches played in SA?