• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

Ouch! Alright alright alright, let's do a meetup :)

Let's start throwing around some ideas...where's convenient for the most people? I'm on the Northern Beaches, so somewhere around there would suit me best, but I'm not averse to travelling a bit.

How about you all?

Ouch! Alright alright alright, let's do a meetup :)

Let's start throwing around some ideas...where's convenient for the most people? I'm on the Northern Beaches, so somewhere around there would suit me best, but I'm not averse to travelling a bit.

How about you all?

Oops, rumbled :P

I'm central coast so somewhere on the North Shore train line or in the City would be good. Are we thinking a beer somewhere?

Haha beer is good. :) though I might regretting saying that tomorrow...

Alcohol is food right??

I'm alcohol free this challenge, 4 weeks in so far so good but I'll be ready at the end of the challenge! Else I can build in a cheat day to the next one depending when we want to do a meetup. Totally flexible though, don't mind doing a healthy meetup either :) Although I am currently salivating from imagining a nice pizza and a scharers at The Australian pub in the rocks...!

Any Perth nerds??

I loved the Little Creatures brewery in Fremantle when I was over there.

First (ok fifth) sign of of drinking too much: Spending like 5 minutes staring at the Scharers spinning thingy after googling their website...

Haha it is possible for a Sunday afternoon. :P

Heavy lifting (for me) + heavy drinking (effectively and accidentally) seems to have that effect. :)

First (ok fifth) sign of of drinking too much: Spending like 5 minutes staring at the Scharers spinning thingy after googling their website...

heh heh. I've stayed in their pub for a bucks party once, it's decent beer.

I'm liking the Australian hotel idea...could go a coat of arms pizza :) Oh and a fresh beer would go down a treat too...lucky for me running and drinking go well together ;)

It's warming up now too, spring on the way, we might be able to sit outside (suck it up Melbourne :tongue:)