• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

So with the Sydney tough mudder over and Perths next week anything we should prepare ourselves for that is really tough? Any other Perthites go in going to tough mudder I'm in the 10:40am Sunday group

PERTH REBELS

I COME TO YOU IN A TIME OF GREAT NEED

Who dares to take on the Warriors Dash and Tough Mudder with me next year? Im in Perth, im doing it, lets get a Nerd Squad going. More info released soon!

INTERESTED? CAN I HAVE AN OORAH?

OORAH!

Hmmmm, How bout we get some challenge thread links up here to keep an easy tab on all the Aussies running around this challenge.

Great idea! My link is in my signature

On my phone. Forgive the short post!

This is my first challenge. I'm a Sydneysider, living in the UK- does that count? I'll be home for Christmas if that helps :)

Yeah that counts :)

When you coming back? We've got a Sydney meetup happening on the 26th Nov, might be a bit early for you though?

Thanks for the invite Dom! I was planning to be back right before Christmas, but there's been some family stuff so if I can swing the flight changes it might be next weekend. I'm not yet sure if I'll be in Sydney or Port Macquarie on the Tues, so count me out for the moment. In either case I'll be around for most of January, maybe we could have a post-crazy season meetup?

Ah well port mac is nice too. I'm sure there'll be another one next year, if my liver survives this one...... that dawsey is a bad influence you know :)