• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiraWild

Aussie Rebels?!

Sydneysider. Because, you know, there can never be enough of us.

Wooo! Another Sydneysider, there are surprisingly few of us! Keep an eye on this thread and also here we usually post a meetup in one or other place. I think we'll do another one probably at the end of the current challenge in Feb.

Wooo! Another Sydneysider, there are surprisingly few of us! Keep an eye on this thread and also here we usually post a meetup in one or other place. I think we'll do another one probably at the end of the current challenge in Feb.

Oh? Fair enough then. About the meetups though, would it be easier to use meetup.com for that? I'd love to join but I will be overseas at the end of this challenge.

Oh? Fair enough then. About the meetups though, would it be easier to use meetup.com for that? I'd love to join but I will be overseas at the end of this challenge.

Could be an option, only 4 of us last time though so it's not too hard to organize! We could do a meetup sooner if people wanted to, I'm just being selfish with dates because I'm off alcohol for this challenge ;)

Are you on an active recruiting drive Dom? Putting something in the Sydney water supply???

:lol: ha ha ha!

I couldn't believe there were only 4 or 5 of us, we're quietly building an army ;)

• Like 1

I'm in Newcastle for a few months at the moment myself. If there's a few in the Hunter region we could organise a meetup.

I'd be interested. :)

Should we try and make a Newcastle/Hunter meetup thread?

• Like 1

It would be awesome if there is somebody from Bundaberg on here! 

I need a fitness friend! ;D

I don't live in Bundy, but I was literally just there! I just got back from three weeks in Gin Gin!