End of Challenge!

spezzy

Hi Everyone!

Today marks the last day of the current 6 week challenge!

How'd you do? Time to grade yourselves and award yourself any attribute points you've earned!

Please calculate the amount of points you earned per goal and then overall points (so just add up the points for each goal :))

*NOTE: If you did not do the RPG Aspect of this and didn't assign attribute points, that's fine! Please still give yourself a grade, A-F on every goal.

After you're done that, please fill out this form with your results. We're asking that you complete this by Tuesday at 11:59pm, EST.

https://docs.google.com/a/nerdfitness.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHZvN3hiaXB0OGRxc2tZQUtFaEEwd3c6MQ

Here are the in depth directions on how to grade yourself:

Grading Yourself and Awarding Attribute Points

At the end of the challenge, give yourself a grade on how you did achieving your goals. Then, based on how you did, award points. Partial points are allowed.

A - 100% B - 75% C - 50% D - 25% F - 0%

So here are some example goals. Lets grade ourselves.

[TABLE=width: 624]

Goal

Attributes Assigned

Grade

Attributes Awarded

Run 5k without stopping

Stamina, 5

B (made it 4k)

Stamina, 3.75 points (5*.75)

Squat 250lbs 5 times

Stamina, 2

Strength, 3

C (Squatted 250 3 times)

Stamina, 1pt (2*.5)

Strength, 1.5pts (3*.5)

Cut out soda

Constitution, 3

A

Constitution, 3 (3*1)

Pay $1,000 towards debt

Wisdom, 2

D (paid $250)

Wisdom, .5 (2*.25)

[/TABLE]

For a total of 9.75 points

To help with the math, here is a chart:

7DEZY9QJDZk1sId1Tl6zd_iuINnXZ4nVefsTYSRejPV9LMYqlWS3Ll3P8y2rVyyqkhZGN3zTpWf2ONCLoCsQSeRsLAiwl8IRQ9KUc-7lzrb-npL3gHA

How we're picking winners:

Guild Winners

Guild leaders will pick a winner from each guild. They will choose based on the following items:

• Points awarded at the end of the challenge
  • Weekly challenge participation
  • General participation and helpfulness

Overall Winners

After a winner from each guild is chosen, we will put up a vote and everyone on the forums can vote to pick the winner of the challenge out of the winners from each of the guilds.

Spezzy, the Arcane Skirmisher
Chaotic Good Quarter Elf Slayer/Magus
STR: 21 / DEX: 17 / CON: 14 / INT: 15 / CHA 15
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I am also finished! Hooray! Here's my write up

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

All done here as well! Great job all around, Scouts. We are a freaking amazing group.

Hell yes! I just posted mine here

Current Challenge: Roocifer's Eat and Run Challenge | Fitocracy

Level 2 Scout: STR: 4.25 | DEX: 8.75 | STA: 8.75 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7.5 | CHA: 7.75

I feel my boots trying to leave the ground, I feel my heart pumping hard, I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings. - Mary Oliver

I managed 11 out of the 15 possible points, plus points for sub challenges 1, 2, 3 and Final. (don't remember exactly what they were).

Here's my challenge summary.

[TABLE=width: 700]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wherever you go, there you are.

FSJJunkie (FSJ = Full Size Jeep)

Spartan Scout w/ assassin tendencies

STR:7.75 DEX:7.33 STA:14 CON:5 WIS:7.5 CHA:4

Multisport Athlete (Triathlon/Duathlon/Offroad Triathlon/Adventure)

Previous Challenge

[/TABLE]

I managed 11 out of the 15 possible points, plus points for sub challenges 1, 2, 3 and Final. (don't remember exactly what they were).

Here's my challenge summary.

Dude, that's awesome!

All of you guys have done so well, I'm kind of ashamed at how badly I sh!t the bed. Regardless, everydone rocked the joint this go around!

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

All of you guys have done so well, I'm kind of ashamed at how badly I sh!t the bed.

It's just a bummer about the injury, but you can't beat yourself up over that. Gotta play the cards you are dealt. You're still a great resource for the community, and I fully expect you to be back kicking ass next time around! ;)

I'm so proud of you guys, I'm loving what I've seen so far!

We're going to be selecting our guild champion very soon so make sure you get those results in asap!

GO SCOUTS!

I just got mine in, but to be fair - Spezzy did say folks had until midnight tomorrow. Would hate for someone to miss out.

I'm so proud of you guys, I'm loving what I've seen so far!

We're going to be selecting our guild champion very soon so make sure you get those results in asap!

GO SCOUTS!

Hard choice, I don't envy you at all...except for the goatee ;)

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Mine is here, http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?11294-Shukar-s-Daft-Punk-Challenge

This challenge went pretty well for me, and I've already got goals in the works for next time.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines