Need the support...

Well im ready for a new me... Hey im Melissa (Missy) married mother of four amazing kids and ready to do something for myself. Ive tried many diets and workout routines but never had the support to stick with it and would quit after a week or two w various excuses. WELL NO MORE! Ive recently started the Paleo diet and so far i LOVE it ive lost 3 pounds in one week and hope it continues. My goal isnt to b "thin" its to be able to be comfortable in my own skin and live healthier. I want to set a good example for my kids and be the best me i can possibly be. Fingers crossed .:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I am what I am...- Popeye

hi missy! welcome! glad to hear you're having such success with paleo.

you're joining at a perfect time - we're going to be starting a new 6-week challenge on June 18th, if you want to use that as a way to set some new goals for yourself. is there anything we can help you with (advice, support, etc.)? let us know :)

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.