I ride between 100-200km a week. Mostly my commute to work, but I also get out on the weekend. I ride on the road with my beautiful Surly Long Haul Trucker, but I'm itching for a speedy new road bike. 

Great to see and chat with other cyclists! 

Level 1 - Human Adventurer
STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | CON: 4 | STA: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3.

I am a current commuter, ex college racer, and a volunteer at a bike coop:

What's your average weekly mileage - 85 mi/wk commuting plus recreational riding.  Sometimes this means making my 8-9 mi commute longer, sometimes it means a 30-40 mi weekend ride.  My goal for the summer is to get back into the 60+ mi ride range for weekends.
Trails/Road/Mixed - almost entirely road.  I mtn bike with friends occasionally.
Average number of rides per week? - 6 days/wk most of the year.  More like 4 days a week in the snowy months, which this year was March & April ><
Other activities as well or Cycling only? - Gym to lift twice a week.  I like hiking, snowshoeing, running, and other stuff too.  So pretty much up for anything time allowing.

Previous challenge: https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/119775-daemoncorax-starts-new-journey-level-1-hunter/

(2022 Level 1 Hunter:  STR 23;    STA 29;    DEX 11;    CON 14;    WIS 22;  CHA 4.)

I commute with the bike (6km one way / 12km both ways) and go to the fitnessstudio by bike (another 12km both ways if i go from work). So on a normal 5 days week i do 72km by bike

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

I just started commuting this week, its 5km one way from work.  I drive my truck to work on Monday so that if I need it, its here, then drive it back home on Friday for weekend things (dump runs, hardware store, etc) so my weekly commute kms are 40.  I try to get a couple of trail rides in during the week/weekend as well.

Level 2 Half-Orc Ranger

STR 4|DEX 2.6|STA 5.8|CON 8|WIS 2|CHA 3

MyFitnessPal|My Endomondo

Took a new job in January that's far enough away that bike commuting isn't really practical anymore, and I miss it a surprising amount!

Luckily, we're moving in about month - new home will be about 24 km (15 miles) round trip commute. Pumped about gettin' to ride again! Street riding, almost 100%.

Bonus - as we're a one-car family and my wife's a stay at home mom, she's REALLY looking forward to having daytime access to the vehicle again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you do, and what you don't do, matters.

I'm brand new to cycling. 

Right now I average about 30 miles a week, but like I said, I'm new and hoping to slowly ramp that up.

I also run 3-4 times a week, anywhere from 3-6 miles a go (training for a 10k on 7/4!) and do bodyweight workouts at least twice a week. 

I'm doing a 202 mile 2 day ride on July 13th and 14th from Seattle to Portland.

Some friends of mine are doing this ride! It sounds like a lot of fun, I hope to join in someday. 

Scout: Level 1 (STR)2 (DEX)2 (STA)3 (CON)2 (WIS)3 (CHA)3

My first six-week challenge! | My Zombies, Run! Profile |

It is a fun ride! the hardest part is getting back on the bike for day 2.

I'm brand new to cycling. 

Right now I average about 30 miles a week, but like I said, I'm new and hoping to slowly ramp that up.

I also run 3-4 times a week, anywhere from 3-6 miles a go (training for a 10k on 7/4!) and do bodyweight workouts at least twice a week. 

Some friends of mine are doing this ride! It sounds like a lot of fun, I hope to join in someday.