nightlight's only do SOME of the things challenge...

nightlight

Woo flossing! I did that last challenge and it really worked out: I did it about 75% of days and I feel it made a huge difference.

thanks. i hope it will!

Nice work on day one! :)

thanks!

I took your poll, I don't know what the random sampling question 2 is though...yes, you may buy the book! :)

haha. yeah. that's a mistake. i don't feel like removing it :)

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Quick Update to log workout. Will post more later.

Warm up:

100 Double Unders

5x5 Overhead Squats

warm up:

35x5

55x5

5x5:

65x5

75x5

85x5

95x5

105x2

i lost my balance coming up on the third rep. kind of pissed about that, but whatever. them's the breaks on OHS. i would have tried to do another set, but I had to go teach the 8am.

Then:

10 GHD sit ups.

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Whoooaoaaaa. Awwwwesome. Pics and all!? I'm so excited for you!!!

I'm really excited to see how you do on your 5k as well. I think you can totally do it faster than just another 2 minutes. :D

p.s. I think you can only have 5 points per goal. ;)

semantics.

:)

i have the points attributed by goal group, so i think it works. got an idea how to reshuffle?

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

June 19, 2012 - Day 2 Wrap Up

Fitness

Warm up:

100 Double Unders

5x5 Overhead Squats

warm up:

35x5

55x5

5x5:

65x5

75x5

85x5

95x5

105x2

i lost my balance coming up on the third rep. kind of pissed about that, but whatever. them's the breaks on OHS. i would have tried to do another set, but I had to go teach the 8am.

Then:

10 GHD sit ups.

Diet

Foods:

1,406 cal

85g Protein

63g Fat

95g Carb

umm... to much fruit today.

Took my Vit D and Fish Oil.

No energy drinks today.

LIFE GOALS

Flossing - Check

Meals out this week - 1 (lunch today)

Money spent randomly - none.

Poll is still up, till friday: (to see if I can buy the NASM book)

Respond here: poll!

Cleaning:No dishes in the sink. I had to kick my own ass to do the dishes. but i did. I even packed my lunch for tomorrow!

Garbage and recycling clear. Ready to go downstairs in the morning.

Now, I am going to bed with a book!

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

• run a 5k six (6) times before challenge end - beat previous time by 2 minutes + current time: 40:21
  • 3 kipping pull ups strung together
  • do posterior chain work 3x per week
    **this includes GHD sit ups, reverse hypers, etc. by the end of week 1 I should have a written out plan of this.

This is a challenge of awesome. I admire the selectivity of your goals, especially the savings/spending one (oh lordy I do have my slip-ups at Anthro, damn you Anthro!). Good luck on the kipping goal, that is amazing!

Great job so far nightlight! Let's turn this out!!!

yeah dude. i will!

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Agreed... but it's not my rules! Just trying to help. :)

but yeah, I agree it works too... but just apply those points to those specific areas within the grouped goal. :)

Also, that's a kickass second day. I hate overhead squats!

ah. thanks for the suggestion. i reshuffled them. let me know if it looks better to you.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

This is a challenge of awesome. I admire the selectivity of your goals, especially the savings/spending one (oh lordy I do have my slip-ups at Anthro, damn you Anthro!). Good luck on the kipping goal, that is amazing!

thanks! i have issues having too many goals, getting overwhelmed and then just doing nothing. so i'm just trying to do a few, and create good habits.

and, spending on anthro, i hear you. every day i walk by loft and i want to spend money.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

thanks! i have issues having too many goals, getting overwhelmed and then just doing nothing. so i'm just trying to do a few, and create good habits.

and, spending on anthro, i hear you. every day i walk by loft and i want to spend money.

LOFT. I cannot. I went in there looking for orange dresses for my college reunion and walked out significantly poorer.

LOFT. I cannot. I went in there looking for orange dresses for my college reunion and walked out significantly poorer.

yeah. it's a serious problem. i need to go there this week too, to replace one of my black t-shirts. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

yeah. it's a serious problem. i need to go there this week too, to replace one of my black t-shirts. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement.

Well that's all NF will give you permission to spend money on, then.

Well that's all NF will give you permission to spend money on, then.

exactly :)

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Ok, I'm super excited about the 5k time goal!

You're such a beast, I envy your strength-you make me want to push harder!

Awesome posting pics, a little dark, but whatevs, you're a hottie tottie!

hahah yeah. i was going to have a friend take the progress pics, but that didn't actually happen so i had to do them myself. i might ask her to re-do them this weekend if she's at my place.

and thanks! i'm struggling with figuring out when my 5k run will be this week. this weekend is... party city.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Go kill that 5k time goal nightlight! Just keep the runs consistent and you'll get there!

thanks. i will try!

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines